Politically speaking are states biased towards women because they consume more than men...

Politically speaking are states biased towards women because they consume more than men? I can try and live within my means but if my wife wants to divorce me for not keeping up with the jonseses by getting shit on credit then I dont have much of a choice in consuming do I?
I guess it also helps that divorces and bad family dynamics lower birth rates thus giving the state an excuse to bring in immigrants as well.
High IQ people going extinct is good for them because there will be no one to fight against them

Attached: 1640951289985.webm (406x720, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1643106533058.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF? why is she dancing like a retard when her baby is sick!?

You should see the mom doing the "jerk off trend" while talking about her suicided son

wtf is that? ther "jerk off trend"?

I'm listening, user...

i.4cdn.org/gif/1643106533058.webm
I don't know what it's called, they do some hand movements that allude to masturbation while some beat plays on the background

Found the webm on /gif/ archives i.4cdn.org/gif/1643106533058.webm

Can I... um...... get a link? You know, for.. research purposes??

Oh, jeez.

>Politically speaking are states biased towards women because they consume more than men?
yes, and they consoom more recklessly
I can try and live within my means but if my wife wants to divorce me for not keeping up with the jonseses by getting shit on credit then I dont have much of a choice in consuming do I?
sad
High IQ people going extinct is good for them because there will be no one to fight against them
yes, welcome to idiocracy, first scene.

that is jsut stupid. i dont get it at all. her son kills himself and shes doing hand dacning to answer serious questions.

Christkike world is disgusting.

I don't get it either, mighty peculiar

Your child is sick and needs to be hospitalized, and you find time/it necessary to dance and post it to tiktok.

Bros, I'm scared for the future. I don't think I have enough ammo.

Well now we know why he did it, he was raised by a reprobate

That was autistic as fuck

my kid is dying
lemme do a tictok video

Attached: marriage rates.jpg (1908x1146, 218.77K)

whenever I see women do a stupid gay ass dance like that it just fills me with an urge to smash their skulls with a baseball bat.
no wonder the son offed himself.
I would have done the same if I had a mom like that.

>I don't know what it's called
It's called "Munchausen By Proxy" doesn't always involve a doctor.

this. just nuke us already

She's a dumb whore and all but that's clearly a hospital room.

I hate women. They should be kicked in the stomach.

Attached: 1641874486931.jpg (819x1024, 101.53K)

lol who cares, you guys sound like old men,

remember when playing pokemon meant that you were going to hell?

tiktok is for the new kids let them have their little toys, i still remember getting my ass whupped for playing mortal combat.

Wtf is wrong with women?

they based

How are white women not a plague on earth?

It's the magic bomb. Questions I get asked.

THIS IS WHY ALL AMERICUNTS DESERVE DEATH
THAT'S INCLUDING WOMEN AND CHILDREN.
EVERY. LAST. ONE.

>because they consume more than men?
It's not simply consuming more than men, they go along with popular opinion which is far less resistant than men. They parrot official narratives instead of questioning why change is necessary. They see many government policies as benefiting them (immigration, race mixing, anti-white male laws) because it empowers their leverage over men and especially white men, their greatest resource.

Wasting money on shit they don't need is only a small part of the state bias.

Attached: study proves females are retarded.png (602x492, 294.03K)

This video infuriates me and I can't fully put it into words why

30 seconds ago I would have disagreed.
Now I'm thinking you might have a point.

I don't understand why people kill themselves. There's usually someone else who more deserving of death.

she is doing a peppy dance for fake and gay social media points completely ignoring the reality of her newborn son having trouble breathing
her priorities are completley inverted

I don't want to hate women, but I find it really hard not to.

i hate these gay little "dances"

Women are much simpler to manipulate. They follow children and men protect women. Control women and you control society. Women have a natural tendency to seek security through a provider and therefore if the government can provide for a woman, they can control her and so, tangentially, control society. It only helps if these easily molded fools can believe they're strong and independent while being the tools of the state.

also the "women get in the club free" strategy. most "men" just folliw the pussy

Holy Shit..... that Nogg nose on the kid!

Fuckin Kek!!!

Literally a new language

Thats the point of the dance probably

Being born to that fucking retard probably tipped the scales a bit.

Also.... I think we are way passed 'Idiocracy' at this point. Holy shit.

I just can't decide, 80 knife wounds or 85 ? What would be the perfect number ?

Attached: 1643294421405.jpg (960x1099, 124.49K)

>Consensus building
>Consumption-oriented
>Conflict-averse
>Empathetic to a fault

All of these things are the building blocks of the hyperreality we find ourselves in

Autism is so rampant it affects women just as badly as men now. Please end our suffering.

What in the actual fuck is this hot take lol
Kill yourself faggot

People have been warning us about vaccines for well over 5 decades now. They used to just fill it with toxins and poisons to damage your brain and your organs, but your body can flush that shit out eventually. That's why it seems like they are loading this shit with DNA altering chemicals. Seems like they want to do some permanent damage now.

>internal screaming intensifies

Attached: images (3).jpg (313x161, 7.57K)

Always feel kinda sorry for women with ass size genetics like that. Being hot for a couple years then being pear shaped for the rest of their lives once their metabolism slows down. Must be a difficult mental transition to go from being the hot girl to being the frumpy one

>Am I cooming?

what the fuck am i seeing

now i can see why he did it

Attached: ted-bundy-quotes-1-1557265608.jpg (2983x4547, 2.83M)

Why?

>i dont get it at all. her son kills himself and shes doing hand dacning
You really don't get it?
She's the reason he khs mate.

> i dont get it at all. her son kills himself and shes doing hand dacning to answer serious questions.
Both a question and an answer are revealed in your statement.