Average ZOGbot

>average ZOGbot

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-000853~2.png (1080x1720, 778.09K)

And yet the chinks are still afraid to invade Taiwan. Scared to fight trannies or something?

You've should post this to Any Forums

>Imagine having pride in your ancestry to the point of bringing it up and not having any pride of any other sort, not even enough to, you know, not be a tranny

He brought it up to shame them
His real ancestry is actually English, Belgian and Polish.

How can trannies be in the military when adhd disqualifies you because of medication?

Attached: 9EFA9D5C-1F3F-466A-B46B-C38268DFDF98.jpg (613x500, 52.34K)

You do realize you can be both anti Jewish ZOG and anti Chink, right?

Our fighting trannies could kill any chink desperate for a grasshopper lunch. Fuck you for hating America, you are probably some fag like Nugent who would intentionally shit yourself to avoid combat.

There are a million reasons that people are disqualified from joining any branch of the armed forces, but a mental illness about your dick is now a right in the constitution. Because.

Saved it in christkike and burger folder.

Because the US military is now a huge welfare scam and daycare center. They will accept anyone, then claim they need the money to train, house and equip and don't give a shit if the fag or woman is capable of acting serving in combat.

And you poor Canadians rely on us to protect you.

The first person that suggests invading and enslaving Canada had my vote 10000%

what the fuck was in the childhood vaccines

like it or not canada may be tge fulcrum on which the rights of free white men rest.which is a statement i thought i’d never make

Imagine an Australian, descended from convicts that fucked local monkey people's criticizing any American. You do realize that the best view any person in the entire world has of Australia comes from that show about autistic people trying to date? You're a joke. We haven't thought of you since Crocodile Dundee and the dude who died trying to fuck a sting ray.

Protecting Canada is the worst thing America has ever done to the white man. You guys should have been Russian fuck dolls decades ago.

They lie about it because their recruiter told them to.

been thinking this same thing…maybe the schizos were right about the non-mrna vax too

Attached: A26C3A56-BB91-4666-A462-B177C019A02A.gif (498x498, 282.5K)

All you know is how to kneel to your nigger masters you coping faggot. Stop typing already you embarrassing mystery meat trash.

You can't call yourself a transwoman unless you've actually fucking transitioned, this is insulting, ive been a troon for 7 fucking years now and it's not some fucking costume or fad.

Attached: 20220120_212832.jpg (983x732, 112.87K)

Attached: Z9348WU0924368UY90289286829.jpg (490x806, 134.2K)

Attached: 1641806269537.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

>National guard
Enough said

When youre old and saggy you'll regret what you've done but I doubt you'll live long enough to get there.

Attached: 739.png (1235x650, 297.61K)

Attached: 1640338820575m.jpg (1024x591, 137.19K)

No one cares faggot show your implants of titties

Attached: 6D6C485A-BCE4-4351-8CB4-AE1EF7DEB83F.jpg (510x523, 72.79K)

Attached: 1643507195708.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Attached: Literally American Culture.jpg (2592x1944, 1.04M)

Attached: 1602128360857.jpg (754x782, 73.09K)

>I am of German, Scottish and Dutch ancestry
I thought it was just a meme, do Amerimutts really?

Be silent or you will be honked mr. Paco Jamal O'Malley Bergstein. Freedom loving people are talking and they would like if you could just shut your greasy piehole and go back to praisong the based nog and make sure your boss mr. Shekelberg does not have his precious economy disturbed. Seriously,shut the fuck upp you dirty mutt and listen to the wisdom of the leaf. Show him the same respect you would a black, jewish Mc Donalds franschise owner. Revere him you dirty kike enabler.

I feel so bad for the guy. You can tell it's all depression and a shit self-esteem that drove him to that. I kinda wish he was near me so I could talk to him and just be a bit of friend. I think some attention and friendship is all that it would take to just make him happy and drop all the trans nonsense.

These poor lonely souls feel like there's nothing in them worth looking at so they do these things, get brainwashed by groomers that predatorially seek them out in exchange for "friendship" and "community". It's vile.

Use a real flag, flaggot.

Could be Canada. Except not enough Asians.

This is new england, 100% white as per mutt standards.

How lonely is it in Sweden? Do you just cry alone, or do you tell women that you can find a black man in hope they will spend time with you? Your country is the biggest joke here - shut your lingenberry hole

56% vs 72%

You stinky muttoid abomination

Attached: 1638363831182.webm (576x1024, 541.08K)

This is ok banter, our countries are equally cucked. But seriously, stay off the geese, they have more men assembled in their capital than exists in your jewish enterprise of a nation.

Attached: Ucg.gif (500x522, 89.6K)

Your family?

My taxes pay for the existence of Canada and I'm going to get my value.

Does the video stop there because one of the mutts got apprpached to be an elite athlete? That was the most excercise I've ever seen a mutt do. 100% white too, how can we even compete? They truly are the master race.

I'm curious, do you guys know the value you get from us paying for NATO? I'm posting bants, but us spending money for other's national defense is not really an own.

Stop larping Jamal. In the miracolus off chance that you are white (1/64 dutch) you are late for your daily mandatory nog kneeling. Also, make sure your ar15 is safely tucked away so your black police kings don't feel distress. There is no higher task for you than to kneel for nogs and pay for kikes.

Brazil, you are too good a person for this thread.

>degenerate faggot
>gentile western ancestry
The Jews are right about western goyim.

Thats probably one of the more hardened warriors of the US military, top of the class in diversity hikes and knows the ins and outs of 4th wave feminism

Attached: us vs chink military.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

Yes, we are grateful. Imagine if we had to go back to the horrible times before pax jewmericana when countries had their separate cultures. Or imagine if we, god forbid, would be speaking german instead of ebonics. Oh the horror... seriously though, kill yourself or your (((rulers))) i don't give a fuck which, nothing good has come from america for over a hundred years and it surely won't now that your a majority non-white even with your diluted standards.

It's going to be weird in a few years when Sweden is mostly black. I'm taking screenshots, if truly white, I've seen an endangered species.

>5'8
Doomed from the start

'8
>Doomed from the start

Attached: original.jpg (369x398, 25.39K)

US is already 100% mutt. No need to wait for few years

Yeah, but they turn mutts, we turn black because we don't breed with the nogs and we don't kill millions of babies every year even if they're blacks.

>implying the Scottish are better than the Poles

Attached: 45353452425.png (701x394, 362.88K)

>I'm going to suck tranny cock and champion faggot pride parade culture to own DUH CHINKZ!
Kill yourself countersignaller.

Attached: 1617419343106.jpg (1200x1500, 311.51K)

I for one blame the jews

Attached: apumarine.jpg (240x210, 16.41K)

13 crypost, lol. Death to the great Satan

Attached: apartment of professional photographer Patricia McDonough.jpg (1920x1371, 1.24M)

And their mutt golems too, don't forget that without their vassal state between Canada and Mexico the kikes would be eaten alive by based mudslimes.

>be disqualified for service because you take pills that they distribute to B-2 pilots to keep them awake while they fly 24,000 miles round trip

he's already top of the zogbot foodchain since he still has his arms and legs

Attached: 1633899792491.png (460x522, 440.3K)

Cant really argue with that m8, its not called great satan for nothing

No, you can't. If you destroy chinkland, then you did what Jewish ZOG wanted you to do. And if you destroy amerifats, then chinks don't care and Jewish ZOG's masters will just elect a new Jewish ZOG.

Attached: AATgQE9.jpg (1000x750, 77.99K)

okay .what the fuck is posing as fingers on dudes hand. are those pig knuckles/

Attached: 4chan is my shit.jpg (250x250, 11.83K)

>he doesn’t know who created and still maintains China
Oy vey

Attached: 1AD17844-1A5C-463C-AAC4-72EC0D341285.jpg (500x436, 27.3K)

These threads really make you trannies seethe huh

Anyways have a bump

Now imagine if the USA fought a real country like Chyna or Rosia.
It's going to end in a month or two.

Your timelines for history are just as messed up as your Genetics burger.

Slow down and visit the place guaranteed it doesn't look like picrel.

Do a flip cunt.

Attached: Bad Genetics.jpg (1080x830, 440.34K)

This was Trump's America too. I don't know why they ride his dick so hard. He released a bunch of rap artist gang bangers while throwing white men in prison. I don't get the love for him. He accomplished so very little that in any other movement I would say he's nothing but a CIA plant.

>average german
fix'd

>I am German, Scottish, And Dutch ancestry
Why are white people so sick in the head? Especially Germutts and their ilk.

> he's already top of the zogbot foodchain since he still has his arms and legs
qft

Attached: fornedrelsesritual.jpg (1125x1500, 543.46K)

>german
>scottish
>dutch
shit why did you have to write that

>173cm
omg cute midget l