UH OH SPIKE SHEDDING IS REAL!!!

UH OH SPIKE SHEDDING IS REAL!!!
twitter.com/veryvirology/status/1487562429953314817?s=20&t=LWNcbctiBE0B83bzJI5m1g

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-083653~2.png (720x1466, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34654691/
visionlaunch.com/herd-immunity-viral-shedding-and-the-questionable-science-behind-vaccines/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8228342
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one?

This is like 12 month old news, we've known this for a long time.
Hell the pfizer trials told pregnant women to avoid anyone who had been vaxxed

Not gonna believe that without a source, fag

bump

K bump

Attached: 1643339987008.jpg (1024x697, 114.83K)

You're on the fucking internet, I'm not your personal researcher

>I made a claim I can't corroborate
Fkn leafs

WHAWT DOES THIS MEAN? SO YOU CANT CATCH THE VIRUS BUT YOU GET THE PROTEIN? DO YOU GET SICK? WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS AND CONSEQUENCES????

>Hell the pfizer trials told pregnant women to avoid anyone who had been vaxxed

Shedding was in the Pfizer trial listed as a health hazard. He is reading the wrong papers.

Obviously you can still catch the virus, because it's not a real vaccine. Also you become a biohazard.

Consequences are mild myocarditis and mild AIDS

LET ME CLARIFY I MEANT IF YOU DIDNT TAKE THE VAX BUT COME INTO CONTACT WITH SOME VAXTARD WHO IS SHEDDING FROM THE VAX

YOU CANT CATCH THE VIRUS RIGHT?

That's not what McCullough said, who's that guy quoting?

Everytime i see this thread i ask for anything to back it up. After a hundred threads in 18 months; nothing. No research papers, no autopsy reports, no clinical data; just a bs claim.

I’m anti-mrna vax, and one of only 3 people I know who are unvaxxed. Everyone’s getting covid except us, and it’s super weird. If the vax shed spikes in a contagious manner there would be some evidence to back it up somewhere.

>my gf is 3X vaxxed
>we are very sexually active
plz tell me I didn't catch the vaxx. I put so much effort to avoid it, it won't be fair to get vaxx aids

Attached: pepe aaa.png (367x321, 177.37K)

If they catch the common cold they can still spread it to you, yes. They probably won't get the cold from the vax, but still possible.

If true I'm getting vaxxmaxxed

Attached: 1643516658717.jpg (640x406, 20.73K)

Don't worry, it's just mild myocarditis

i wouldnt stress about it, i rooted a vaxxed girl last year and agonised over it, and nothing came of it. if the shedding meme was real, the body would handle spike proteins much better than if they were injected straight into your bloodstream

You mean I can kill non-vaxxies with just contact? Awesome.

Of course it's real you faggot!

Attached: Vaccine shedding .png (2377x2705, 605.77K)

Attached: Vaxx Sheddind....png (695x424, 94.97K)

Dont care, just take nac

WOW A LITERAL NO WHO ON TWITTER SAID SO!!1!!! IT MUST BE TRUE!!
THIS IS THE END GUISE11!!111!!

Fucking neck yourself retard.

Attached: 34234576897.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Attached: vaxx shedding...png (701x377, 126.22K)

remember it's all about pop control.

HIV doesn't kill you something else does once it's weakened you and that can take a while.

but you will not find a breeding partner who hasn't contracted the virus or received the direct inoculation before you have contracted the virus or shared fluids with someone who has contracted/been inoculated.

Attached: 1326946342576.jpg (400x300, 23.21K)

>2014
>shedding virus + immunosuppressed
NICE try Bruce, this is about mrna Vax shedding though.

My take on the matter is, even if you take in spikes from a vaxxed person, it's an infintesimally small amount which you uptake through your mucous membranes aka immune system front line. It's also not prions because someone far enough along in disease progression to transmit prions through fluids is not gonna be in a position to do so.

>No research papers
Why would the establishment publish it?
>no autopsy reports
Why would the establishment make them public?
>no clinical data
Why would the establishment make them public?

COPE, SEETHE, DILATE, AND DIE EARLY -- THE MUDBLOOD VAXOCAUST WILL DWARF STALIN, MAO, AND POL POT COMBINED
>COPE, SEETHE, DILATE, AND DIE EARLY -- THE MUDBLOOD VAXOCAUST WILL DWARF STALIN, MAO, AND POL POT COMBINED

COPE, SEETHE, DILATE, AND DIE EARLY -- THE MUDBLOOD VAXOCAUST WILL DWARF STALIN, MAO, AND POL POT COMBINED
>COPE, SEETHE, DILATE, AND DIE EARLY -- THE MUDBLOOD VAXOCAUST WILL DWARF STALIN, MAO, AND POL POT COMBINED

Attached: chinada--TRUCKER_VARIANT.jpg (1217x1217, 630.23K)

You know how hard it is to sift through the mass of shit google puts out to conceal negative vaccine info. Just give us a lead or shut the fuck up

that's fucking bullshit
even if they could spread the kike spike, it would be at lowest possible concentration
not to mention, that the kike spike itself AFAIK can't make your cells into producing more kike spike, so it would be the toxin itself, without the continuing self-toxicated effect of the vax (totally asuming it is toxic)

>flag
yeah... it IS bullshit.

Attached: 1480192316951.jpg (456x337, 125.68K)

I’ve had sex hundreds of times and made out with my wife and she’s gotten 2 shots. Whats gonna happen to me bros?

is she fat or have a penis?

>No one?

They all have herpes

Attached: got herpes.png (949x376, 371.35K)

What? The vax doesnt even have the virus. You cant shed anything.

Hey jew... fuck off

Hey jew fuck off

What about blowjobs?

Lmao these shots need to be immediately stopped

Kike spike, i'm using this from now on.

Shedding has to be a pysop... otherwise they wouldn’t give a fuck if a bunch of chuds didn’t get the vax. But they keep trying to get you to take it.

I think the tinder vaccinated stamp chicks and dudes put on their tinder profile now is by design so the unvaxxed know who to stay away from.

leaky vaccine.

U

no

The only theory for shedding that makes sense is that if it exists, the unvaxxed are at risk after close contact with a vaxxed person for a set period of time while the body rids itself of spike proteins. You're not some kind of docile pig, your body is very fucking good at keeping you alive if you let it. It could very well still be quite dangerous but at some point your body will rid itself of the spike proteins, whereas a vaccinated person unfortunately will continually produce spike proteins until they die.

And that's if shedding is real, so idk.

Also if that theory is true basically any vaxx/unvaxxed couple might as well be vaxxed/vaxxed because the vaxxed continually produces spiked proteins and the unvaxxed continually rids itself and then recatches the spikes.

>a kike calls me a kike because i don't fall for their next stage devide&conquer psyops

Attached: 1606918892574.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

>no kissing
>no close contact
I'm fine then

Attached: le gas man.jpg (653x650, 67.26K)

There's no spike protein, just hiv in the vaccine and graphene

I am pureblod an when i visit places with many people afyet 30-60 minuts I feel sick (if I do nio were the mask).

Anyone noticed this or I am schizo?

>no one
>3minutes
calm down mate. this is yet another nothing burger for a nothing varus that at worst kills itself and at best kills 1% of everyone who catches it. odds are with us.

I am unjabbed but I shared vehicles with people who were, and I felt sick being around them. Almost like allergies.

>

Attached: 1643345477791.jpg (1080x1080, 171.64K)

Psychosomatic you dumb niggers

He alludes to it in the post itself -- no one could explain even a hypothetical mechanism. As for menstrual cycles, it has long been posited that women pick up on subtle hormonal cues from each other. If a bunch of vaccinated women destroy their wombs and throw their hormonal cycle into disarray, that's one of those primative cues that the tribe should abandon reproductive efforts and focus on survival.

Lurk moar

Yeah now that you mention it I feel the same sometimes.

I told my then gf to fuck off after she took the vax. Now ive had to refuse many girls already because theyre vaxed. Im afraid to be near a vaxoid, kissing or sex is out of the question.

I fucked a vaxxhead. God damn it they got me bros. It's over.

yeah if there's fluid exchange you may as well go all the way

This.
I'd wager at worst it would cause inflammation, but since you can't start producing the toxin on your own just removing yourself from the equation will fix any possible issue.
Also it would still be less dangerous than taking the clot shot. Hell, it would be less dangerous than the coof itself kek

>google
You have to go back

You get exposed to foreign proteins all of the time. The real threat would be taking an injection that produces syncicial viral particles in your body. Those niggers literally evolved to cut a hole from one cell into the next. I could easily see them causing premature senescence and through that, cancer.

Attached: 1642695840231.jpg (750x1102, 82.77K)

amount of spikes is so low in shedding that it doesn't matter. real problem is prion shedding because mRNA in vaxx is poor quality and spike protein is similar to prion so some people produce a bit of prions. amount of exposure determines if you get fucked in a month or in 50 years by prion disease

Attached: Screenshot_20220121-113133_YouTube.jpg (665x550, 270.75K)

yes

>Peter McCullough
Antivaxxers are truly mindless sheeple following their cult leader without question.

>>I made a claim I can't corroborate
>Fkn leafs

no, you're actually a fucking retard. This isn't a fucking debate and no one owes you any answers. No one needs to waste one second helping you or convincing you. Figure it out youself you fucking retard.

>but but you made a claim with no proof so it can't be real ha haaaa!

imagine actually being this retarded. Jesus fucking christ.

>A LITERAL NO WHO ON TWITTER SAID SO
malone also spoke about it you self hating degenerate

Vaxxcucks shed the spike protein, faggot.

>malone also spoke about it you self hating degenerate

NO user, MALONE IS A CRAZY DISCREDITED NOBODY DONT YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE?

HE WASN'T THE INVENTOR... HE WAS JUST WORKING WITH THE GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT INVENTED THE TECHNOLOLOGY AND HIS NAME IS ON THE PATENTS BUT HE ISN'T THE INVENTOR CHUD

MALONE WAS SAYING THESE ANTI VAX CONSPIRACIES SINCE THEY FIRST STARTED WORKING WITH MRNA

CLEARLY HE IS JUST A CRAZY WACKO MAKING THINGS UP AS HE GOES AT THE DROP OF A HAT

T. REDDITOR

Malone also admitted he doesn't believe any of that antivax shit and is only in it for money and fame.

Any Forums is saying joe rogan is spreading misinformation and that neil young is right:

>It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

>Malone also admitted he doesn't believe any of that antivax shit and is only in it for money and fame.

IT'S TRUE, CHUDS, IT WAS ACTUALLY MALONE THAT RECEIVED 1 MILLION DOLLARS FROM ISRAEL, NOT FAUCI, THATS FAKE NEWS

kek has spoken

>Malone also admitted
SOURCE mofo kek

Attached: 1637107857745.jpg (1280x1116, 173.25K)

You'll probably call me a shill or something, but at least take what I'm going to say in good faith, because I'm mostly trying to make sure you don't get caught out and look like an idiot if you decide to deploy this against an actual pro-vaxx NPC.

This is talking about live-attenuated virus vaccines, which is where they weaken a virus and then inject it into you directly, so that you are fighting a weaker version of it and thus can create antibodies. Since they've literally injected you with the virus, it's basically the same as you having a weak version of whatever virus the vaccine is for, which means obviously you can spread it, because it's literally giving you a mild case of whatever it is.

COVID-19 "vaccines" are MRNA vaccines, not live-attenuated vaccines, so this doesn't apply.

This isn't talking about vaccines at all, and is just talking about some dude who caught the coof

This one looks legit and on-target, but also isn't conclusive, so if you plan on using this in an argument, you'll need stuff to back it up.

If you are trying to convince somebody, ditch the first two screenshots entirely, because that's just going to make you look like an idiot. The last one shows they were entertaining it as a possibility, but you probably aren't going to convince other people without something more solid than that.

hey, wanna tell us what's wrong with you?

Attached: wojak needs support.jpg (1600x943, 361.63K)

>hey, wanna tell us what's wrong with you?

sure thing, CHUD

Attached: faucci.png (934x896, 964.87K)

Malone said it in his Joe Rogan interview. Look it up.

I raw dogged a vaxxed virgin last year (they bled). Am i gonna die bros?

Attached: 3f7.png (510x332, 79.99K)

>sure thing
so speak up, what enrages you so immensely? what went wrong in your development?

Attached: npc scenery.webm (288x512, 1.95M)

checked
Well think about it this way
You can give the cheese touch to globohomo if this is the case.

>Am i gonna die bros?
absolutely, you can't change this basic fact

Attached: 1636351338494.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

checked
Wait and find out

>Malone said it in his Joe Rogan interview. Look it up.
liar, I have seen the interview

Attached: 1640994316277.jpg (1709x959, 322.69K)

Which is a good thing!

QRD on Spike Shedding?

>Whats gonna happen to me bros?
Going to hell for letting your wife take the mark of the beast instead of stopping her, I guess.

This thread has fucked me up. Ive resisted the vax but vaxxed thots cannot resist my pureblood sperm... and now I will pay for it. Forgive me Christ

>QRD on Spike Shedding?
emotion driven npcs are fear mongered into injecting gene therapy that makes their own body produce the poison/spikes
npcs can shed those spikes... but no clear data is available...so it could be from harmful to nothingburger everything

Attached: vt.jpg (690x794, 74.77K)

AIDS means the vaccine is working!

>QRD on Spike Shedding?

google prions disease, user. The problem is there is no test or cure until you die and they can examine the brain.

If true in 8-9 years people will rapidly decline into a vegetative state before dying shortly after.

go hang yourself before you groom and rape anymore children. fucking tranny.

>npc detected
kek you are obviously one of those deluded bastards, what a degenerate you are

Attached: fool.jpg (2048x1536, 287.67K)

if your mental illness doesn't kill you the vax aids will. Either way this shit is unironically over in the next decade.

Attached: 1639106348234.png (1196x778, 1.95M)

>if your mental illness doesn't kill you the vax aids will
and if that won't do it, something else will. realize we are all gonna die and try to find christ, you really need him

Attached: repent.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

>smoking
>wearing gas mask
kek

So according to your logic anything that DOESN'T have a single shred of proof anywhere is a fact?
Looks like you're one confused Any Forumstard.

white people believe covid exists, so it doesnt suprise me they think vaccines are real to

>anything that DOESN'T have a single shred of proof anywhere is a fact?

retard logic jumping to opposite conclusion

look back 100 years in "science" at how confident every retard was about their breakthroughs and look where we are right now.

Critical thinking is dead.

>whereas a vaccinated person unfortunately will continually produce spike proteins until they die.
Probably not.

This might be true of J&J, because it has a different interaction with the cell.

For the rest, RNA is fragile. Extremely fragile. Anything above chilled temperatures reduces the stability of the molecule toward hours, if not minutes and second.

the mRNA are non-reproductive. They only signal production of spike proteins, not the mRNA itself. Once the dose of molecules expire, that's it. You will no longer have instructions to manufacture spike proteins.

penile and throat cancer.

>So according to your logic anything that DOESN'T have a single shred of proof anywhere is a fact?
not really, but remember when myocarditis was just a conspiracy and extremely rare; the reportings of shedding have the same "signature" picrel

Attached: firefox_OT1TX4bycG.png (282x189, 10.48K)

I want james to infect me with his AIDS mhhh baka

Attached: 1643272061441.jpg (940x1677, 116.23K)

>look back 100 years in "science" at how confident every retard was about their breakthroughs and look where we are right now
this baffles me the most, as if history is only a thing of the past that cannot happen again

Attached: 1639741953521.png (906x740, 343.75K)

you will become the vax!

>Cutting Edge: Circulating Exosomes with COVID Spike Protein Are Induced by BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) Vaccination prior to Development of Antibodies: A Novel Mechanism for Immune Activation by mRNA Vaccines
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34654691/

>don't kiss or come into close contact with anyone for a month

That's all? I've been doing that for 30 years.

Proof can exist without captured "authorities" telling you about it. How do do think totalitarian systems work?

nah I've felt like shit multiple times after talking to someone who was recently vaccinated I 100% believe in this vaccine shedding shit.

ur dick gonna fall off

Rofl what the fuck
What are you fucking retarded
I cant believe youre that fucking stupid

>gender is a social construct
>transitioning improves mental health
>trannies can be productive members of society
>chopping your duck off and stuffing it into an open wound in your abdomen then lubricating and dilating for the rest of your life is the exact same thing as having a real vagina

Guess that means prions are confirmed in the future, too
Can anyone guess how long will it take for them to finally inform the vaccinated?

Not if it's being buried on purpose so no experts directly state it as an example, and NPCs can't perceive it on their own between multiple existing studies and connecting the dots.

Attached: meme-npc-5g-jews-1.jpg (1021x764, 70.16K)

Man, if your hand's vaxxed so is the rest of you.
Dumbass.

and additionally, if a PC explains it even to NPCs the NPC still isn't going to get it because they don't grasp the details and just nod their heads based on whether person is a perceived accepted expert or official.

best post

Attached: Trudeau Jan Arden WEF.png (739x498, 411.79K)

Saved

Attached: 1642508393254s.jpg (96x125, 2.3K)

Scommo doesn't even need to pretend he is covid isolating to disappear.

Attached: EOI18iwUEAETMk4.jpg (1200x739, 149.99K)

>May the best man win!
Madlad

Without the lipid nanoparticles it can not enter easily into your cells, even though it is very toxic.

Antivax virgins have the weirdest wank fantasies. Just two more weeks and you will finally touch a girl intimately the first time in your life!

the truth will set you free

Attached: lgbt facts.jpg (906x1024, 208.89K)

Attached: noack.png (1642x9892, 2.63M)

>i don't want to get the clot shot but I'm cool with dippin my benis in a bagina that is clot shotted lol
Didn't think that one through, did ya champ? Ever hear of the expression that God gave man only enough blood in his body to operate fully either his brain or his benis? Using the wrong head in a delicate situation has gotten many many a man to see death rather quickly. Make a choice between clot shotted cunts or your own safety ya daft cunt. Either go the whole way with her and deal with the consequences or leave her asap. If ya leave, take some ivermectin. If ya don't don't bother because you're just gonna be respiked anyways. Fuckin hell lads.

Rabbi please I am genuinely worried

BUMP. Ive been waiting for "THE SCIENCE" to catchc up and start addressing this. I know its fucking real. I had shingles in 2014, and havent had it since except in may last year my parents got the vax and I have now seen them twice since than and each time within a week I came down with shingles. I have heard lots of people getting shingles reactivated or triggered for the first time after taking the vax and other than high stress from all this bullshit surrounding pandemic nothing else changed.

i think you need a tampon

HOLY SHIT PETER MCCULLOUGH IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT SHINGLES DAMN

Cohencidentally too, I'm seeing ads for meds for shingles suddenly now on imdb.

disregarding google the user is not wrong
if the user has this info form somewhere else than his asshole then it should be no problem to say at least where its from doesnt have to be a hyperlink but there is nothing and therefor no credit is given
also kys shill apologist

Point being, since when have any of you last seen any kind of ad or awareness campaign really for shingles? Why would they suddenly start bringing it up again now? Perhaps because they already know it's going to be a problem. Perhaps because it's premeditated. Just like the cancer mRNA therapy vaccines.

what about this?
visionlaunch.com/herd-immunity-viral-shedding-and-the-questionable-science-behind-vaccines/

10/10 in bongland

I just heard that my friend got shingles after being exposed to vaccinated people for a prolonged time. Interesting

to far away from your accepted sources?
then maybe this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8228342

Yup. I got sick after my girlfriend got the jab and we had sex.

You knew in your heart this would happen. Yet you persisted out of lust. You get what you fucking deserve.

He doesn’t know because he doesn’t read.

You’re just a cunt.

No, his wife didnt say he died of a heart attack - she did say all the lights in the house mysteriously went out and that her husband suffered chest pains and had told her previously about the 'heart attack gun' weapons the elite have. There are two videos of her testimony. Other than that, very good info graphica

This

it's ok, just dont swallow mang

Attached: Jews796.jpg (739x876, 184.02K)

I'd rather not be shed on at all if it's all the same to you.

Attached: 1313213780115.jpg (550x413, 249.25K)