It's only like 20 people, its nothing, these crazy anti vax, conspiracy theorist accomplished nothing!

>It's only like 20 people, its nothing, these crazy anti vax, conspiracy theorist accomplished nothing!

Attached: 272894436_110793661512627_835717216628269074_n.jpg (960x720, 94.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI
youtu.be/js5qFt2PnVc
ca.news.yahoo.com/illogical-truck-convoy-claim-freedoms-120000385.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zr0xDVUuiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I push freedom into my honks
It's the only thing that slowly stops the honks
But it's made of all the things I have to honk
Jesus, the honks never end, the honks work their way inside
If the pain goes on

[Verse 1]
I have honked until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my honks elapsed
Now all I do is live with so much honk
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact
You cannot unhonk what you did not honk

[Verse 2]
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away
But I can't promise you'll enjoy the honk
I guess I'll save the best for last
My honks seems like one big past
You're left with me 'cause you left me no honks

You fucking idiots really don’t understand how serious this is do you? You’re causing major institutions to lose billions of dollars and might even cause the grandparent loaning bank to go under. People will lose their homes, people’s mortgages and investments will be impacted as a result. There is a loser on every trade and mark our words at the end of the day it WILL be you.

Enjoy retaining a lawyer and fighting off discovery for the next five years. Was it worth ruining your life for a 10x? Good luck explaining why you’re using words like “Jew” and “nigger” to a federal judge. Enough is enough and it’s about time someone took you man children down a notch

Attached: 272947567_110793681512625_517883087241005108_n.jpg (960x540, 102.6K)

WE have guns. You have lawyers. Lets do this.

You know what my favorite part of the truck is? The A C C E L E R A T O R

Attached: 272764578_110793731512620_6645133176309157617_n.jpg (960x540, 85.59K)

Glowies already tying to make this into the Canadian Jan 6th.

Attached: share blue.png (902x583, 468.06K)

A lot of people were already on the streets visiting the shops or coming home from work. Only a fraction of the people were actually there for the trucks driving around the block 50 times.

kek I know this leaf

Yeah good luck with all of that you fucking kike

>Nazi and Confederate flags in Ottawa
what has the US done?

Honk.

Literally the same two pictures.

Attached: Glowy.jpg (640x480, 122.28K)

KEEP ON HONKING IN THE FREE WORLD

Attached: 408FF948-53BE-4B2B-868E-CBE3972F74E0.jpg (1024x811, 115.41K)

Is there a livestream of the honking?

You think we where joking when we said "the south will rise again"?

Live footage of THE HONKENING in Ottawa
youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI

Attached: 1E0BDD9A-099D-4B47-881A-6C9AA516C576.jpg (828x356, 200.89K)

LMFAO, last time I heard that much honking I was in India.

Thank you leaf. I may have previously slurred you people and your high grocery prices and dog fucking hobbies, but you've absolutely redeemed yourselves
Honk on you crazy bastards

Heh. Fear poops smell the worst.

wtf is a fear oppo

my heart will go honnnnnnkkk and onnnneeeeoonn

thought we would hear the drone rotors buzzing over the honks. was the audio taken at the handset level?

honk honk

Nothing personal kid.

Attached: 8pbX8mIg8PjF.gif (574x750, 3.58M)

let's roll faggot, i can't fucking wait to kill you all like rats

>lololol the karen konvoy is like 6 people hahahaha
>...
>STOP THE HONKING I WILL KILL YOUUUU

Attached: FireShot Capture 075 - honking sleep - Twitter Search _ Twitter - twitter.com.png (897x1535, 395.77K)

come out and show us how it looks when you lose patience, patrick

fucking faggot

Seething tranny

Was this the copypasta from the GME fiasco? Lol.

We need weaponized autism to identify them

He seems like a massive faggot.

HONK HONK

honk honk
The pharma heist on the people of the world is ending

tbf i can relate
>t.has White trash neighbours

>White trash
>British

Pick One

Nah, that's just bad. You are a massive faggot and you should kill yourself

Most likely government sponsored agitators used to discredit the little people that just want to protect their freedoms

>this one picture is the only nazi flag ever posted/shared

Yes, that's why I said Glowies

Based.
Day of the pariliamentary rake is coming.

it's way more than what you see in that pic dickhead. There's 1.6 million protestors according to police

anons falling for the classic biz copypasta

if trudeau is so unpopular how come his party gained seats in the snap election last year? honest question

Election fraud doesn't just happen in the states.

the conservatives ran with otoole

They are waking up to the truths of this world and their lives. Even if they don't understand it yet.

Just get the stupif vaccine. What do you think is in the vaccine? Mine altering technology? Lol.

Attached: 1598189594365.jpg (1024x768, 585.58K)

youtu.be/js5qFt2PnVc

Have you ever wondered why, globally, all of these politicians have taken the exact same stance, knowing it will kill their poll numbers and election turnout? Why everyone from Macron, to Trudeau, to Biden has the same language and terminology?

(((We))) are the catalyst. It’s the classical overthrow playbook. Divide & conquer. Create Race Wars. Sow division. Make people distrust their neighbors, separate from their family unit. Lose their jobs due to being unvaccinated. Create global hysteria and fear into the populace to raise general levels of anxiety, hopelessness, and fear.

Slowly, trickle by trickle, it feels more and more comes out every week with negative news in regards the vaccines. Think about it...There is eventually going to come a time, when the vaccines are rolled back, recalled, and discontinued (at least the version of the “vaccine” they are producing and handing out like candy now).

When this starts to happen, and it will, there will be anger and hostility. The unvaxxed will be there to say “told you so”, the vaxxed will have cognitive dissonance and will make one last ditch effort to do enough mental gymnastics in their head to justify why they were still right and we were wrong. Then their shock and horror will turn into anger and chaos.

Do not believe everyone is just going to drop dead. I believe the negative effects won’t be the same for everyone, many will likely be ok, but it won’t matter; the damage will already be done. Even if, say a 20% of all that received it will start to have increasingly worse immune and inflammatory problems leading to death. That’s all it will take.

All credibility GONE. This isn’t just a mayor in DC, or some premier over a province. This isn’t just one country or institution saying this. The entire (((world))) and every institution will be implicated of the crime against humanity. The WHO, The CDC, the FBI, the FDA, every leader, CEO and politician who forced it on the populace.

Enter the true Great Reset. Nations can’t be trusted. Presidents, governors, and senators cannot be trusted. Presidents/prime ministers can’t be trusted. Agencies/institutions can’t be trusted. It will be complete chaos.

People have a natural built in primitive drive to look for a leader. It has been this way since the beginning of humanity where death lurked from every corner. One wrong cut with no antibiotics and you’d succumb to infection. One wrong step to get bit by a poisonous snake. One wrong sip from the river to get mauled by a hippo or drug into the water by a crocodile.

Over time, we have become domesticated and familiar with comfort, we assume our leaders, elected or not, doctors, etc. have our best interests and if we just leave all the hard work to them, and continue to go about our daily lives, things will continue as they always have and everything will be ok.

That couldn’t be further from the truth. The reality is, it’s a harsh cold world filled with evil. The only thing that truly keeps us going is our capacity for love and our natural yearning to feel hope. Whether it’s your husband, wife, best friend, a creator, family, your children, love & hope is the only thing that makes us want to get up each day. You take that away, and we really have nothing.

We are The Great Reset. The puppeteers have orchestrated this for many years and have planned it meticulously. All the vaccinated won’t die leaving us with a non-compliant populace, rather, they expect us to kill ourselves and to shred every fabric of our current society, ushering in the need for a replacement of hope with new leadership. *This* is what they’re waiting for. A reason to have a global government.

Good luck out there...

Attached: 1643321691778m.jpg (932x1024, 63.48K)

>...leaving us with a non-compliant populace, rather, they expect us to kill ourselves and to shred every fabric of our current society

You’re confusing yourself, retard.

Ok Mr. Copypasta

How deliciously unoriginal. They are literally trying to create a knock off GDI.

Attached: E24ACAD8-CF54-4744-ADAE-16B7E248BBC0.gif (640x480, 98.46K)

Makes me want to shed a tear

World leaders have closed door gay little meetings where they decide the best way to fuck all of us on earth

I just woke up what I'am I looking at canada civil war,did someone kill their president?

Attached: GLOW.png (477x477, 11.13K)

> *This* is what they’re waiting for. A reason to have a global government.
It’s like in Star Wars II where Palpatine has manipulated the senate into granting him extra powers, and Padme Amadala’s remarks, “So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause.”

Let an American try to salvage this. Hope you like Dolly.

Justeen, Justeen, Justeen, Justeeeen
Truckers have now arrived to take a stand
Please cops don't arrest them cuz you can

Their bravery is beyond compare
With flamin' decals fiery bright
with balls of steel they came to lead the fight

Their honks are loud as sonic booms
Their cheers inspire keep us from doom
And you cannot compete with them, Justeen

He calls it fringe, but he's in flight
He can't contain in all his fright
That blackface wearing Prime Minister, Justeen

And now I just can't understand
Essential workers you called em and
But now you call them terrorists, Justeen

oH, Truckers have now arrived to take a stand
Please cops don't arrest them cuz you can

We have said no to your vaccine
And now you're puffed up being mean
It's time to let go of the mandates Justeen

I had to have this talk with you
My happiness ain't up to you
And you have no damn say in that, Justeen

We're FREE We're FREE We're FREE WE'RE FREEEEE
Truckers have now arrived to take a stand
We're FREE We're FREE We're FREE WE'RE FREEEEE
Now you're gonna listen to our demands JUSTEEEN..

Attached: dollyparton.jpg (500x500, 68.69K)

>Fuck Trudeau flag comparing him to a nazi
>OMGGGG THE EVIL WINDMILL!!!! TRUCKS = HOLOCAUST
absolutely braindead

Nothing!

Attached: 38postsbythatID.jpg (2350x1690, 533.72K)

Explain why.

Nazis Confederates Muslims Africans Americans Antifa and more all joined forces and that doesn't look like freedom?
We've got Nazis and Antifa fighting side by side against tyranny

Whom, specifically is “us”?

Because the media went after the conservative leader like a swarm of bees but instead of telling them to fuck off which was what we were all waiting for he instead cucked, backpedaled and allowed the establishment media to repeat the process in order to prune out any aspects of the "Conservative" platform which the left didn't like. As a result there was no good choice and turnout was 58% Trudeau also gained seats from the NDP because their leader is his lapdog anyway.

that fucking freight train horn is my favourite lol

but if we were right all along and we know who these people are, why would we let them end up being the ones acting like they have the right to take back control

Why would we even come close to getting violent with the people who got vaccinated if the Jews let off the pressure arent even pushing us to take it aften a certain point

Attached: 1632278636682.png (654x689, 226.13K)

I dont get why they are honking. If anything it just annoys people who arent against them and just makes more enemies. Its like blocking a street while protesting. Your just making people trying to go to work or get home angrier.

I use jew because i want to
Nigger too
And i do it for freeeeeeeeeeeeee

it’s beautiful.
god bless the free peoples of this earth

What's confusing about:
>All the vaccinated won’t die leaving us with a non-compliant populace, rather, they expect us to kill ourselves and to shred every fabric of our current society
He's saying that we'll be non-compliant but they would rather us to tear our society down. The rather implying that they don't just want us non-compliant, they want us to be non-compliant AND destroy our societies.

And its working just like it worked on jan 6th.

To put that in perspective this would be like 15 million people closing in on DC as a percentage of the population.

Nothing like this has ever happened.

>ITS AFRAID

Attached: 1625260606512.webm (1280x720, 795.38K)

Brotherhood of Nod when

Attached: nod.png (988x733, 110.57K)

the people who are getting annoyed are already their enemies.
truckers are reporting that frens on the highway are honking too, in support.
everybody who's sick of this shit is honking.
dipshits who want to hire a nanny to tyrannize the masses so they don't have to face down the cognitive dissonance of admitting to their own mistakes are acting like a horn is literal bullets raining in through their windows.

Shouldn't have honked the world with the vaxx, shlomo

here the government just banned protests
and used violence to disperse crowds with prejudice
only means to get anything changed here as the system
is deliberately designed to be not accountable to the people

Honk honk

The people who had no control over the law are their enemies? Really now. What a stupid remark. People have bills to pay. I remember when protestors got mocked cause they have no jobs and dont understand what bills are.

Yeah I don’t see any of that happening in a million years

If anything the vaxxed would have more reason to destroy society and then they would be on our side in hating Jews and want them in control even less

The only way I can see this happening is if jews frame it like they aren’t Jewish and are also nazis but that’s ridiculous

bank goes bankrupt i follow ok
people will lose their homes....
how?

Ok Hitler l;ol
zig heil!

aww thats nice thanks. maybe theyre americans?

This is beautiful

Based

Honks are so loud they made Justin go into hiding.
Holy shit leafposters might just redeem themselves.

Dominion is a Canadian company.

Watch this turning violent when one of the CIA nigger snipers kills protesters.

Don't get me so excited...

Have you read the transcripts from the Nuremberg trials? Jews literally claiming the craziest shit. Won't be the first time.

anyone here old enough to remember this?

Attached: 587574.png (720x220, 13.15K)

i can tell most of these webms just from the thumbnail. what does this mean?

probably old enough, just didnt hear about it. im kind of a newfag from 2014

i'd hope so

Attached: 4767567.png (1321x596, 621.38K)

Attached: ugiugkgyol.png (1873x1200, 2.25M)

The media is pathetic

are canadians the new Americans?

Sending a honk for hope and a honk for freedom, from deep behind enemy lines in commiefornia.

Real braveheart moment.

Attached: 32CAFACB-BEA9-40E7-87E6-774012CB8C1D.jpg (1396x2000, 339.78K)

KEK

Kind of like how the globalists cost the lives and businesses of millions but doubled their own fortunes?

Attached: BBDC3EEB-05F8-49BE-B4ED-B85675362883.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

Citizens of earth who need ruling. Once the vaccines are pulled, all sides that thought they were on a side will all have complete inner doubt of every surrounding.

my friend, let me show you how to write a real parody. this is one i wrote that the community loved.

Attached: eatingsneeds.png (1779x283, 167.85K)

no, cant say i've heard about the dangerous conditions. if i phone me mam and ask her

one of the best articles ever written here
ca.news.yahoo.com/illogical-truck-convoy-claim-freedoms-120000385.html

Attached: 6575675.png (1343x552, 470.17K)

i think thats a bit off beat but a good post nonetheless

Attached: 1639373232079.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

Now is the time to fight for your freedom, not to (((pay the bills))). You fuck with freedom over my own body, I will fuck with your (((bills)))

Eat shit, you nigger jew.

If Trudeau wanted to he could gin up an anti-trucker rally 100 times the size. Left wing crowds are always bigger, just like there's never been a right wing equivalent of the nationwide pussy hat march.

>Was it worth ruining your life for a 10x? Good luck explaining why you’re using words like “Jew” and “nigger” to a federal judge
you don't need to explain shit to a federal judge when your side forms the new government and declares all the current fraudsters in those positions criminals in exile

Attached: gi4zyfqfeap61[1].png (615x409, 184.68K)

G O O D
Your order is unwelcome. Your bankers are the problem. Your politicians are all failed. Power to the people, faggot.

Attached: Joker.jpg (612x588, 37.88K)

Attached: DA55AD61-7868-41EE-8B6E-1851EBD384FB.jpg (559x560, 57.44K)

what the fuck? wheres the goats bit freaked out

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-084852_Files.jpg (1165x1768, 1.29M)

Okay, so this isn't a grassroots movement here and is 100% pushed by complete newfaggot shills. Why though?

Honk all you like, in fact tiny JT is hoping you do just that because it doesn’t actually accomplish shit. You all all end up going home thinking you’ve ‘done my part’, he comes back and business as usual resumes.

Apparently failed to brief their glowies on proper flags to false fly.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png (1280x853, 15.13K)

HONK WITH ME BROTHERS
>GIVE ME HONK OR GIVE ME RAKE

Attached: A823E2C7-FAD8-4869-9723-0B6386F3E054.jpg (748x660, 95.63K)

we've had our fill of what the "experts" have to say. it's our turn now

Attached: unknown[1].png (817x1113, 2.65M)

>"NNOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE GOING TO CRASH THE ECONOMY"

good. better to take civilization down fast, so we can build back up faster and sooner. better than stagnating under authoritarian cuckold banks. our standards have lowered. we must bring them back up, but to do so, we must bring down that which holds our standards so low.

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: accelerate.png (628x434, 546.96K)

>there is a loser on every trade
bait

Attached: accelerate2.jpg (1200x902, 870.98K)

This is Canada's Boston Tea Party and it's glorious to watch. I'm really happy for ya'll Canada bros. My respect is earnest.

Attached: 1643173581999.jpg (2160x2700, 525.95K)

This and if my grandparents and parents were content to profit from Evil, then they deserve the fruit of their labor.

>the poles swap
>compasses all point South to Canada

Attached: image-20170125-23872-mjgami.gif (754x412, 257.76K)

Canadian Q predicted this.

woah, ok this is heckin' epic.

Either glowies or not, this is a desperate play. These people are on the ropes, one week and they'll crack, they all seem to think that everyone who drove across Canada are just going to go home by the end of the weekend.

As I pointed out earlier, they aren't even flying the correct flags. Nova Scotia and Quebec flags would at least be believable. This is obvious "shock the normies" tactics.

HOOOONK HOOONNNKKK!

Attached: 9F790C87-D849-48F4-A73C-9A4834DA73A1.jpg (251x201, 12.89K)

Kek

Antivaxxers are literally incels. Low IQ, tiny vocal minority, never leaving the basement.

Could be they're Americans, could also be they're internet autists.

The provincial flags I have seen are being flown in solidarity with each other.

That project was the height of "just because you could, does not mean you should."

Attached: 1642741050977.png (596x522, 700.85K)

You should go outside more

I think they're Feds, because feds would be stupid enough too think those flags mean something up there.

Attached: 1641811856725.jpg (1024x761, 56.28K)

White trash Americans would never live in the UK let alone even have a passport to leave the US.

Because it's all fucking rigged what a dumb question

Wouldn't surprise me, at least the normies on the "right" have now become aware of glowies/bad actors

Imagine a bunch of people from Texas doing this and thinking that the people who live in DC getting pissed off at their rowdy southern protest for freedom where on there side.

ok and?

making all of your dirty punjab indian immigrants feel just at home! ah, just like back in new delhi

Attached: 1610906027493.jpg (800x600, 132.62K)

>law
>lawyers
kek nigga please

North America is not a heavy handed as Germany, our governments don't have a a long history of being authoritarians towards free speech and protest.

Shiet Imma stealin dat move

Is there more people outside of that as well?

>Traffic jams are dangerous

Fuck "jews" and "niggers"
Now if I get arrested you're going down too.
"Faggot"

Hey leafniggers, will you unironically hang justin?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, because these are basically the republicans of Canada, if the Southern States had no autonomy and were locked down like Alberta is we'd see the same thing, but they aren't so there's very little motivation to do this.

that harmony

Attached: 88f.jpg (482x516, 54.41K)

Attached: 20211123_165118.jpg (1080x1097, 232.09K)

I remember many people were shilling this narrative on /pol a week ago.

checked

This is some OWS-tier salt..
Possibly pasta, but fuck grandparents and their banks, they're the ones who caused this overreaction.

There isn't an alternative

Meghan Welhm needs to be reported to the bobbies.
I am with them in spirit so she attacked me existentially.
This is my affidavit.

HOOOOOOOONK HOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: black hole honkler.jpg (680x680, 143.3K)

Come to America, you'll quickly learn that is not true.

GO CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lmao haven't see this one in nearly a year

And as I've said before in this thread: If my parents were content to profit from Evil, then they deserve their sour grapes. But hey, honor you father and your mother. I'll be there to take care of them, even when we all know their stupidity cost us literal millions.

Every time I see this picture I imagine that scene unfolding with the kid shitting himself as he gets yeeted into the dresser by dad, splatters shit on the drawers, and bounces off onto the carpet where he remains out cold.

buildings can be rebuild

What have they accomplished? You are childish retards who think a tantrum is an accomplishment. The good thing is alot of those retards will have contracted covid and a few will die.

>But black lives can not

why has real life become a south park episode?

Attached: Download (5).jpg (1920x1200, 558.21K)

leafs will never match the madness of that day
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zr0xDVUuiM

Attached: R.png (1260x667, 948.17K)

>Canada will defend rights of peaceful protesters, says PM Justin Trudeau on farmer protests in India
kekekekke this is what this faggot cunt was saying when farmniggers were chimping out in India and now he is running away and gaslighting the freedom fighters of canada.

Attached: faggot.png (985x896, 874.1K)

Wait you think this is big have you ever seen a raptors rally or even a climate change rally they have 500k-2m people this doesnt even look like it breaches 10k looks like a tiny fringe minority to me

THE IRONY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA

was fun watching all the live streams that day

Attached: 1609985330102.jpg (720x960, 68.8K)

>fringe minority
>2 more weeks

not sure why this picture made me laugh so much

psychopathy, probably

Because it's obvious that whatever "journalist" asked him to do that was spinning for optics and almost died in the process. Fuck shitlibs.

no justice no peace

He took his mask down to suck dicks...
Y-yer mask is d-down isnt it...

Is this... The Honkening?

>one day

Attached: 1609985426805.jpg (2048x1365, 383.97K)

You're a moron. They're normies who just want to go back to pre covid wagie and consoomer normality.

LOOK AT ME, IM THE EXPERT NOW

Attached: 300px-Look_At_Me,_I'm_The_Captain_Now.jpg (300x287, 7.56K)

It's their overreaction that's funny:
1. it shows the terror and cowardice of the highest authorities, therefore gives the viewer a feeling of superiority
2. The absurdity of extremely serious gunslingers facing off against people like MeeMaw, the ConMetharate, and various confused boomer Q-tards.
3. Further absurdity also when you imagine all the libtards pretending to freak out, 'literally shaking', fuming self-righteously and fedposting about this when they knew damn well it wasn't a serious armed insurrection or coup attempt.

Attached: 1610035194581.png (1024x683, 769.14K)

I think this must have happened when I was deeply consumed by my mental health problems, I have no memory of it happening. I just found the man with the gun funny
qrd on this happening? I lived under a rock for many years

Attached: 1631232090399.jpg (750x740, 97.65K)

see >1. it shows the terror and cowardice of the highest authorities, therefore gives the viewer a feeling of superiority
I think this is what did it though. He didn't look comfortable pointing a gun at me (the viewer)

I recognize that now. That was Jan 6 riots.
^He's correct.

Thanks user

Maybe the gunman was probably thinking "this is stupid. Why am I doing this? Oh well, gotta go through the motions and do what I'm sposed to do."

>mass replies
>calls others new and shills
You are bad at this.
You're also an idiot who let the government do medical experiments on you.

Thanks for the pictures. Saved, this is really cool.

you'll need at least 1 million people protesting or they won't listen

Lmao, you have Nazis fighting for freedom? Woo lad, get your fucking country together, kek.

it was clever of them to install crowd barricades to make much of the area inaccessible so it would appear less obviously populated in imagery

GoGoGo

lemme guess, hamas or CAIR funding

user.... your friends ain't real

Holy kek
>my wife can't sleep and refuses to have sex with me
Fixed

>this is what this faggot cunt was saying when farmniggers were chimping out in India and now he is running away and gaslighting the freedom fighters of canada.
Apparently the faggot loves india

Attached: trudeau_fag_dance.webm (500x500, 2.86M)

Attached: Jew_tears.png (307x363, 98.28K)

>10 woke points have been added to your account.

Attached: blackrock.jpg (749x942, 105.23K)

>that webm
kek his last visit was a diplomatic disaster, maybe khalistanis like him but now most Indians hated him after he openly supported khalistanis (to get sikh votes in canada)

Attached: kek.png (1281x833, 567.66K)

oh a nazi flag is ppressing freedoms but picrel is npc freedom

Attached: 1632484041832.jpg (1242x741, 180.98K)

nobody dies from covid you nigger

white power

highlighted the creases

Attached: flags2.png (1346x724, 1.38M)

>its nothing,

Attached: its-only-smellz.jpg (400x400, 106.94K)

>noooo not my heckin instituterinos!
>not the banks!

Attached: ACCELERATE.jpg (500x382, 29.6K)

They already got a chick to jump on the tomb of the unolnown soldier. CAoincidently there were no police or army guards at the time.

Attached: df.jpg (759x877, 140.44K)

>You fucking idiots really don’t understand how serious this is do you? You’re causing major institutions to lose billions of dollars and might even cause the grandparent loaning bank to go under. People will lose their homes, people’s mortgages and investments will be impacted as a result. There is a loser on every trade and mark our words at the end of the day it WILL be you.

Youre not supposed to admit it kike. Fuck your banks and your loans.

Attached: scared kike reaction pic (2).png (910x611, 125.96K)

I was down there yesterday. Nah, it ain't a million people. All of Ottawa is barely a million people

It's my belief that she is Quebecois and that wasn't about mandates, she probably is a nationalist who remembers french conscription. Nice scapegoat though

>Then their shock and horror will turn into anger and chaos.
With what energy? They'll just die.

They have addresses you parle?

Canada shall be redeemed

>the honkling is finally here

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Attached: 1636703351909.jpg (961x1200, 139.4K)

IF YOU WANT THEM TO STOP HONKING, COMPLAIN TO YOUR GOVERNMENT TO JUST GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY WILL STOP HONKING! IT'S THAT EASY, YOU FUCKING KAREN!

that's unironically not alot of people... maybe 1K and im feeling generous ?

honk honk

It's like listening to some sort of experimental bagpipes concert

>CAoincidently there were no police or army guards at the time.
Yes quite the (((coincedent))) concidering there has been 2 soilders stationed there permently since around 2005

It's funny how libtards are all high and mighty about "muh armed forces and muh hollowed grounds" now that we have woke SJW military's in the west, did these people for get the Iraq war protest?

Attached: iraq war protest.jpg (1778x999, 648.44K)