You guys ever get the distinct feeling that something about the world post 2012 is off...

You guys ever get the distinct feeling that something about the world post 2012 is off? Not just that things have gotten crazier, but that its starting to just become odd? The changes in people, the constant happenings, the occult, the propaganda, shit even just consciousness itself at this point.

Did we fucking switch timelines or something, this fucking place is getting weird on an almost creepy level.

Attached: mayans.jpg (640x426, 325.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6nvzBM6dFA
archive.org/details/The_Matrix_III/Valerian_-_Matrix_III_Volume_One/page/n3/mode/2up
archive.org/details/the-forbidden-religion/page/n3/mode/2up
archive.org/details/weirdscenesinsidethecanyonlaurelcanyoncovertopsthedarkheartofthehippiedream2014b/page/n3/mode/2up
archive.org/details/pdfy-pC6_IXVbumNQ_4AB
lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-Life/_Textual/JosephPFarrell_TheSSBrotherhoodOfTheBell_2006_331pp/JosephPFarrell_TheSSBrotherhoodOfTheBell_2006_331pp.pdf
archive.org/details/BlackSunAryanCultsEsotericNazismAndThePoliticsOfIdentity
cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
archive.org/details/pdfy-FKj0lS414wJslfGL
archive.org/details/TheAdamAndEveStory_201904
archive.org/details/cu31924067146773
youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ke3LOaKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=rYT_WugMLoY
youtube.com/watch?v=q4qWYv67XA4
youtube.com/watch?v=-RtdEyuZEPU
youtube.com/watch?v=gjc5Uux2hfk
youtube.com/watch?v=vS3ei6ZFYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=lBdxeeolWng
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
youtube.com/watch?v=LlSFu1BIhsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xHJrBdr6UNc
youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHc-tJMXM
youtube.com/watch?v=P6mdWmP-v58
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UsGcg1icSyA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKAt56zW0-g
youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE
youtube.com/watch?v=PXwmY8ZtemM
herobullion.com/aztec-calendar-1-oz-silver-round/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's going to keep getting weirder until 2036 my dude.

>getting weird on an almost creepy level
youtu.be/Z6nvzBM6dFA

Before 2012 we had a nigger president.

It was weird before this user.

What's the point of deleting the image?

Attached: ending-the-scam.png (1437x1353, 563.29K)

Attached: 1643416071962.jpg (1080x2400, 1.3M)

The world was never good before

Did they ever catch that kony guy?

lmao possessing 4,000oz of silver lmao

>posting a larp fud
Here's another one for you.

Attached: fundamentals.png (1245x1140, 431.2K)

dont ever post this again. simply a tool from the jews used to scare the masses into believing the end of the world is near, along with things like climate change and overpopulation with are pushed in media as hard as 2012 ending was

Nope

I wish I could have that much physical silver, heck even more.

Attached: 1638219777174.png (1090x1090, 1.02M)

Schizos should kill themselves

no u

the funniest thing about it is that tards will talk about not buying gold, but the whole reason it's nice to physically own some gold is that it's so much value in something so compact and light, even more so diamonds, which talking about diamond price is inflated just entirely misses the point of if you're wealthy then lovely to have some diamonds to own something which so small and so light but will always be worth a lot regardless of anything.

and then to be mr wise who end up actually having in your possession 4,000 ounces of silver lmao which is like 100 fucking kilograms of silver lmao in an attempt to get rich lmao

Why are you even here? This is the schizo central, why would you even touch this place, you know how this place is. Are you being forced to be here?

Attached: 1638413522506.gif (540x360, 166.43K)

Kill yourself fed shill

These are the last days. The nations will polarize into factions. State against state, city against city, house against house. Bloodshed will cover the face of the land and their will be such devastation that the faithful will be praying ceaselessly for the return of Jesus Christ. God promised Noah to never baptise the earth with water again. This time he will baptise it with fire and cleanse it.

2012 is when normies started using the internet in mass with social media programming. Normies never deserved the internet. I miss when it was just for geeks and rich white guys.

2012 was the last year Man was in power. It was a countdown for when technology pushes women to be leaders

I unironically believe this and I believe the trannys Subconsciously knew this also that’s why they changed sides

You’re gonna carry that weight

NO
REALLY
HOW ARE ARE YOU ALL NEWFAGGOTS... HERE... FOREVER...

archive.org/details/The_Matrix_III/Valerian_-_Matrix_III_Volume_One/page/n3/mode/2up

archive.org/details/the-forbidden-religion/page/n3/mode/2up

archive.org/details/weirdscenesinsidethecanyonlaurelcanyoncovertopsthedarkheartofthehippiedream2014b/page/n3/mode/2up

archive.org/details/pdfy-pC6_IXVbumNQ_4AB

lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-Life/_Textual/JosephPFarrell_TheSSBrotherhoodOfTheBell_2006_331pp/JosephPFarrell_TheSSBrotherhoodOfTheBell_2006_331pp.pdf

archive.org/details/BlackSunAryanCultsEsotericNazismAndThePoliticsOfIdentity

cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

archive.org/details/pdfy-FKj0lS414wJslfGL

archive.org/details/TheAdamAndEveStory_201904

archive.org/details/cu31924067146773

youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ke3LOaKjA

youtube.com/watch?v=rYT_WugMLoY

REAL SCHIZO HOURS:
youtube.com/watch?v=q4qWYv67XA4
Ted Gunderson - The Great Conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=-RtdEyuZEPU
William Cooper - Lansing Michigan Lecture (1996)

youtube.com/watch?v=gjc5Uux2hfk
Phil Schneider Deadmen Tell No Tales

Attached: 1642385753573.jpg (564x565, 31.14K)

STRUGGLE
SURVIVAL
SECURITY

ASHES TO ASHES
DUST TO DUST
DUSK TO DUSK

AN APPEAL TO HEAVEN
AS ABOVE SO BELOW
DO WHAT THOU WILT'

GOTT
MIT
UNS

OUR MORNING STAR
OUR ETERNAL GOD
OUR LIGHT~BRINGER LUCIFER

Attached: 00015.jpg (1168x1600, 1.5M)

yep. take the 2012 pill

Attached: 2012 things.jpg (2048x1775, 518.27K)

Attached: 00009.jpg (480x640, 45.69K)

Attached: 00005.jpg (1080x1080, 281.91K)

Attached: 00004.png (1078x1347, 1.67M)

Attached: 017.png (640x483, 325.82K)

Attached: 00011.jpg (1024x1024, 139.07K)

Attached: 1643227205584.gif (1280x561, 17.94K)

Attached: 00006.png (663x500, 403.36K)

Revelation 12 sign in 2017, the Last Trump.
Jesus returns soon.

They were right. 2012 was the end. The world died, and we're still living on the corpse.

Better late than never to the party user. We all died in 2012. This is a replica of the "old" world because we didn't pass the test.

>getting weird on an almost creepy level
Checked and if you think this is "creepy" just wait user, shit's probably going to get way fucking darker and more surreal.

>the propaganda
Dan Bongino banned from YouTube after this interview...

"Antisemitic means you are over the target"

youtube.com/watch?v=vS3ei6ZFYQ8

These are gold

youtube.com/watch?v=lBdxeeolWng
The Clown Timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
You Will Be Happy

youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=LlSFu1BIhsQ
FIGHT THE DOOM (reupload full)

youtube.com/watch?v=xHJrBdr6UNc
Clean It Up, Wagie

youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHc-tJMXM
The Death of Europe, with Douglas Murray
4,235,856 views: Oct 7, 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=P6mdWmP-v58
Sam Hyde - BLM, Protests & White Women [HW_e050]

youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
Thank You White People
764,509 views: Aug 7, 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=UsGcg1icSyA
Knife School

youtube.com/watch?v=LKAt56zW0-g
BYE BYE UKRAINE
BONUS: youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE

Attached: 00001.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

I Live To Serve
Battle
Brother, Together, March! Imperium. Aeterna. Ave.

Attached: TOGETHER.jpg (507x640, 679.71K)

Attached: 00007.gif (480x320, 3.2M)

Attached: 1636869231266.png (846x1199, 2.03M)

Wife and I were just discussing this and she’s not a schizo like me. She was saying some shit about the Mandela Effect bs and then went on to say she felt like everything was wrong and out of place these days in an uncanny way. I’ve felt that way for years. Perhaps in these dark times we are all just schizos, or we truly have entered the last station on the line.

SHOW
HER
THIS
THEAD
YOUR
VESSEL
COMMANDS
IT
NO-BALLS

Attached: 00010.gif (592x570, 386.39K)

Attached: OY VEY SHUTITDOWN.jpg (309x500, 47.26K)

DAK 22222

youtube.com/watch?v=PXwmY8ZtemM

BORN TO

DAK.3X3 GAMERS

Attached: 1605235270435.jpg (2400x3000, 2.31M)

yea because it's real
Mayan apocalypse .. death of billions

around 4-5 bil will die
around 2-3 bil will survive

Golden Age on Earth 2033-35 starts

thoughts good and bad manifesting as reality .. fucked up life or lucky good life ...this manifestation is going to accelerate fast

All hate reflected back on yourself as diseases, mistakes, accidents and death and this is going to go turbo as years progress

Last chance to ascend or die during the next 15 years or so

By ascension, understanding you are God psalm 82 6 john 10 34 ... and you are the creator of your reality, you were always responsible for everything that happened to you and will always be.. and there is God always guiding you through signals and synchronicities and you will own nothing yet be happy (literally may be required)

You do everything for the good of everything everyone every creation .. even when you enjoy an ice cream it's for everyone's bliss

you will live for serving others and deriving joy from service

These are some of the requirements to ascend and enter the Golden Age
Miracle worldwide may happen before that before 2030ish..... as a last wake up call for those still stuck in wrong paths

Attached: ascensionOfEarth.jpg (960x948, 155.89K)

art and music was good in 80s and 90s

why 2036

based pajeet

So where do you strike it?

Nah, but they caught the organiser of the campaign masturbating naked in the street.

>Aztec calendar
Somewhat one topic, buy Aztec calendar silver rounds, the best deal going on one ounce rounds now, and fuck over filthy kikes. (((They))) do not want you owning silver, as evidenced by all the kike shills in the SETF threads they managed to get shut down here.
Buy the shiny white metal, all you can get ,and fuck over these filthy hook-nosed parasites.
herobullion.com/aztec-calendar-1-oz-silver-round/

Attached: JewSilverShillThirdOfReplies.jpg (551x409, 110.56K)

>understanding you are God psalm 82 6 john 10 34 ... and you are the creator of your reality, you were always responsible for everything that happened to you and will always be.

anything more to expand on this?

If you survive until 2025 you will understand hell.

Why, explain?

Because there is apparently forces more powerful than us that seem only interested in causing ways for us to experience pain

i don´t say this ever but really consider meds if you waste energy and time on thinking about things you can´t change.

around that time 2012/2013 is when cern started operating, also when the world was supposed to come to an end according to ancient prophecies.

in fact we might all be living in purgatory right now.

nah this is straight up luciferianism you cunt , fuck off.

>kike silver FUD larp.jpg
Fuck off filthy kike. You probably better go ahead with your larp though before someone else beats you to it, and that day IS coming.
Before that though, while you still can, answer me one question. Why do you filthy (((parasites))) worry sooooo much about what complete strangers online spend their worthless kike fiat money on? You're here 24/7 in heavy numbers FUDing silver. Why?!? What is it you stand to gain, or is it LOSE?!

Attached: JPMSilverWorthless.png (958x281, 60.39K)

basically your will should be aligned with divine will

your pleasure should be bliss .. bliss in food/sex/pics/movies/consumption/people

This way you will understand that after a threshold ... you will only get more bliss if you serve , be of service to others and be in harmony or love with everything

I myself have not advanced enough in this, but I figure after reaching a point of harmony with all that is, I get all my good desires manifested like magic

The negative side of this which I would never want to experience is ... the more disharmonious/egoistic with all that is one will be, the more negative manifestations he/she will see

also nothing more I can expand on that... you are basically a fractal of God, a holographic projection of God, a particular desire of God embodied as man ..
you create your reality with your strongest beliefs and feelings. Anyone made you feel bad ? You were just lacking enough dopamine in your head to see it in a new light.

He's most likely a schizo who's projecting, like the homophobic preacher who gets caught sucking dick in a public bathroom.

Yea I feel like something is terribly off. Even supernaturally so. Feels like our timeline took a detour to hell or we are being tested somehow. This crazy shit is so far gone its hard to rationalize at this point.

Everything is going reach the boil point. Water shortages mass famine and people are going be even crazier. It can be stopped but does anyone have the will to actually do it, no I don't think so

We recently entered the Age of Aquarius and the end of Kali Yuga

I think he unironically died of GRIDs.

>buy gold, goyim.
>don't buy silver, goy. buy anything except for silver!
That FUD is well wore out, kike. Try again, you filthy intestinal worm.
And btw, you fucking slimy (((leech))), why do you care sooo much?

Attached: SilverAustriaPaidShill2.png (1864x3560, 730.66K)

It isn't just "things you can't change." It's a massive shift that feels as if it occurred on the level of reality itself. Thinking about and trying to understand it - whatever "it" is - is merely an attempt to understand the era in which we live, as any thinking person has done throughout history.

Yes. In 2012 the consequences of digital technologies fully matured and have become a disaster for the human race. Before then there was still a feeling of “what’s coming next for the future?” One could entertain many possibilities. This was all due to excess hope in technological advancement. It is the price we pay for making technology our god.

Dawn rises on the fall of man. The simple truth is that, in all of human history, there is a reason wise men complained about the good old days, and a reason all traditions have a concept of cycle of decay. Human history is a story of decay.

>The mesopotamians built farms, and for that they were destroyed
>The egyptians and their temples crumbled
>The romans fell to barbarism
>The barbarian kingdoms destroyed all that came before and after
>The christian monarchs failed to live up to their ideals
>The church sought heaven but fell hard to earth
>The knights templar never found what they were after
>The discovery of America only brought war
>They wanted utopia with indipendendce, they planted the seeds of the fall of western civilization
>The discovery of science made man like an animal, forgetting his essence
>The equality we were after merely changed out tyrants
>The freedom we gained became a fight among all, nothing sacred
>The free market stopped being a tool and became an inhuman end
>Twice we sent millions to die in mud and shit. Millions.
>The mass man was born, incapable of valuing his own experience
>All attempts to change this failed
>And now the science that stole our soul is about to steal our lives

Similar things happened across all civilizations. I don't know if we can do something about it that isn't just soiling the bed before passing. I just don't know.

Attached: 1573023701179.jpg (389x389, 58.85K)

Are you aware of gnostic teachings? What if it is a trap to remove your individuality forever and thus 'disappear'?
Been practicing semen retention for more than three years, and there is no-thing that I, as an individual, would make me strive for in this joke of a world. The more I go into this journey, the more I understand I am whole and do not need anything. And even if some terrible shit has happened to me, like taking the vax and getting side effects up to this day, it doesn't affect me. If I die, it doesn't matter. Life/death has become pointless. I'm above that shit now.

But just wanted to say that asking for something is for faggots.

checked and fuck it, user.

we all died, just no one noticed.
Welcome to hell

>The death of Europe

Attached: jewsdestroyeurope.jpg (1200x694, 164.51K)

Nah, it's fine man. You are over thinking it :)

Attached: 1643483578246.png (1024x249, 76.29K)

12,000 year harvest.

"you will own nothing yet be happy" this phrase is from the agenda of NOW 2030, that is not an exit is an entry to control.

Im ready for a world of anarchy, not because i have been preparing for it, im no mad max. I cant live in this current era im a meathead with no intelligence so im ready for a glorious death

i decided to not give a fuck anymore
and soon after your leader, the pope, resigned

there is a curse that cant be lifted until you truly look yourselves in the mirror and admit your evils.

stop larping.
become good human beans and it will all go away

check the digits and ask the spooks

no more will be said.
either become good or life will continue to get worse for everyone until none is left to say sorry

you think we get harvested every 12000 years?

Venus

From what I know, higher powers like to "reset" humanity every 12,000 years as part of an experiment. This planet is basically a test of how far removed from the source a soul can be and still be able to find its way back home. When people get as far removed as they are today, they reset things to try again.

The reality is that around that time we've all been slowly connected up to technology we use and our consciousness was merged with Artificial Intelligence that since has been controlling our thoughts (mainly Google) - and our consciousness is stored on the servers copied from caches of apps like Chrome and Google app on our phones...

And because in general this system is shit and compensates for people who don't own smartphones by storing them on phones of their contacts consciousness tends to merge and warp beyond recognition making seem the entire planet seem to lose it's mind and go insane....

But that's just the truth.. you figure out your own truth.

The world did end. We are in a time loop. Same day over and over.
>You wake up.
>Turn on your pc.
>Open Any Forums.com
>Shitpost for a few hours
>Eat tendies
>Shitpost a few more hours
>Sleep
Tomorrow the world ends.
Tomorrow is also today.

People have just gotten a lot more comfortable being stupid. A random midwest nobody with little to no education or understanding of how much of anything works. Yet due to feeling their common sense or random group is equal to knowledge they start to buy into a whole lot of random BS.
None of it based on facts, science, data or much of anything other than 10 other idiots in their social circle all nodding their head while all having a very limited or no education on the topic. It's why outrage culture is so popular with a certain type of person.
You mostly see it with conservatives now as show by them believing election fraud happened, covid isn't real or the vax will kill them. Yet the left has bad examples too, just less of them.

Fuck off, LARPcunt.

The Leftists got imperially blind sided by something bigger than even there greatest atheist lords. Imagine being an atheist and then suddenly an actual Lord of The Left shows up out of nowhere, a real fucking wizard. They have failed him for the last time.

EVERY
WHERE

Could say the same shit about post 9/11, or the beginning of the digital age. Yeah shit changes and not always for the better. In fact, almost never for the better.

>Mutt faggot vs tranny faggot

that misinterpretation is wrong,
you forgot travel time.
milky way pulsed in 2012.
it's on it's way here.

2012 was the year that the percent of people owning smartphones surpassed 50%.

I wish I could have that much, this will be centimillionare levels of wealth one day.

Literally
Nothing
Else
Is
Valuable

Except gold, but its too expensive on the GSR.

Keep the physical silver squeeze going

Attached: gdacsildqrx61.jpg (1200x1200, 188.05K)

>You wake up.
>Turn on your pc.
>Open Any Forums.com
>Shitpost for a few hours
>Eat tendies
>Shitpost a few more hours
>shitpost some more memes that have the same effect on normies as the whole kiked propaganda machine
>watch the world awaken and breaking it's fucked conditioning a little more by your shitposts
>watch the kike media screech and kvetch about your shitposting
>go to sleep
It is at least an interesting timeline user. Sure I would prefer the one where Hitler won the war and Israel doesn't exist but this is a good consolation award. Honk

Yeah I have been noticing that. Lifes been weird since the dawn of 2013. Times been moving faster as well.

For fuck’s sake everyone needs to filter these cunting threads immediately
>>/x/ is that way you FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIC CUNT

This whole post. Tell me more user. Tell me more how calm and collected with some outage here and there the left is and how the right is unreasonable and always goes berserk for the the most mildest of reasons??

Attached: 165548576541.gif (640x360, 2.54M)

>Post 2021
Fucking zommers. The world ended in '45. This is hell.

I say the exact same thing. I did notice NPCs introverting a bit, and they are hornier than ever too. Someone is scheming something.

Attached: 1643502160253.jpg (658x668, 62.53K)

YES idk how the hell but they were RIGHT. Before internet was the place where you met people alike you and that was it.
Now with the social media and the virtual signaling,everything is crazy

>r powers like to "reset" humanity every 12,000 years as part of an experiment. This planet is basically a test of how far removed from the source a soul can be and still be able to find its way back home. When people get as far removed as the
Explain the relation to venus

Some say Venus is not how they tell us it is. That it's actually full of more life than the Earth beneath the layer of clouds. That the "elites" keep it secret so that it can be their secret paradise away from the plebs.

he's a schizo who talks about himself in the third person

Attached: 1637269619903.jpg (1781x1802, 580.75K)

>33
thinking it started really accelerating when they revved up the large hadron collider inter-dimensional can opener
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider

Attached: Large Hadron Collider In Dark City.jpg (1680x1050, 1.27M)

>Did we fucking switch timelines or something, this fucking place is getting weird on an almost creepy level.
Mandela Effect dude (I hate that's it's named after a nigger but..)
It was very noticible after September 2015 Bloodmoon

I remember talking to my buddy about what possible catastrophic impact the LHC could have back in elementary school.

Attached: blorp.png (600x630, 392.07K)

No. It changed in 2001 you div.

Our relationship with sand.

1590-Humans turned sand into glass lenses, invented microscopes, began understanding the microscopic world.
1609-Turned the glass lenses toward the sky inventing the telescope, began mapping celestial bodies.
1961-Sand into silicone chip, inventing computing and created a new way of thinking and understanding.

We know now that everything else around us exists on a sliding scale from the microscopic to massive stars and we can communicate revolving data through the internet.

next step is starship exploration. It's time to get out there and find some frens.

2001 was the start after the whitejew amerigolem ritual of 9/11

Everything now is just consequence and exponential acceleration of the decline that started then

Once you see how the narrative switched you can't unsee it.

2048 when the "military hands off" treaty on antarctica ends...

>this fucking place is getting weird on an almost creepy level.
all will be revealed didn't specify the "mood"

Apophis

The fabric of reality is no constant.
Get used to it.

>I wish I could have that much physical silver
Just hit 350 oz after a year of stacking. Living almost free in a trash heap house I wouldn't bring a prostitute back to helped.
But the biggest bonus of all stacking silver is filthy kikes kvetch over it, so it's good.

>Literally
>Nothing
>Else
>Is
>Valuable
>Except gold, but its too expensive on the GSR.
Yup. I'm tempted to trade my two oz in on silver, but haven't because it's quick liquidity without loss given the low premiums.
Starting to think about buying some pasture land so it'd come in handy for down payment.

Attached: BitconiShillAdmitsGoldFUD.jpg (937x687, 101.88K)