How are you preparing for the indian century?

Attached: 9878E23F-2657-4A59-98F4-3519487BCBCE.png (506x418, 304.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/china-torpedoes-biosingularity-bid/
youtube.com/watch?v=xqeYKf8tdsU
youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns
artofliving.org/in-en/culture/amazing-india/india-and-world-trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India_under_the_British_Raj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine being so retarded you literally post chink communist party propaganda
Oh nvm its a chang posting with vpn again

I hope the royal family gets raped to death by indians.

Attached: 523ACF4B-D47A-4F5B-AC10-D39364C1BDDC.gif (300x168, 600.67K)

why lol, they have nothing to do with your country you just follow the fashionable trend of hating the royal family becuase....??? "i just do alright, arrrgh they're lizards and rapists aaaarrggh"

India is cancelled chud

Attached: D1794667-09C7-42C9-B4D2-E71AC49C8E7D.jpg (1125x1360, 849.58K)

how is this chinese propaganda, again?

India will unironically become a superpower when pajeets start genetically engineering themselves into genius IQ Chads

unz.com/akarlin/china-torpedoes-biosingularity-bid/

Attached: poll-gene-editing-babies-2020.png (1280x1532, 290.7K)

imagine being so much of a retard that you have to squeeze your rivals hand in order to feel strong next to him. pathetic display by over-compensating pooids

I've already picked out my shitting street, how else am I supposed to prepare?

Working out so I can steal their women from them and ruin them.

That doesnt seem so bad. Curry for everyone!

Attached: lets go boys.png (383x681, 486.39K)

300 years ago a thousand or so Brits conquered India, I think deep down they know it could happen again

/thread

that's not how you shake hands, lads

>people's daily, China
Maybe that's what he meant

What if this happens for real
What if they turn themselves white with genetic modifying technology
What if future technology can just purify our genetics
We're saved
Unless the ones in control use it instead to turn us back into apes

You are a faggot.

Imagine giving fucks about royals in 21st century.

I plan on throwing away my toilet and toilet paper in solidarity

If consecutive numerals then indian century is cancelled

modi is a subhuman liek the rest .the fact that retarded poc run countries is a meme

I hope the royal family gets raped to death by indians sitting in the parlament

fixed

Attached: bong king.png (220x298, 106.65K)

Remotely connecting my desktop to Bangalore to get my virus removed for $39.99

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 154.58K)

Oh yeah why not try it fucker? My grandpa was a British hunter he used to appear at night and because of our dark skin and your cumskin you britishers lost the advantage of night vision and he used to kill britishers left and right he switched villages and had the geography in back of his mind, then there was mangal pandey who fucked up even more because the British forced him to open the cartridge made with cow meat with his mouth, it's your luck that some Monarchs sided with you and given you the advantage of soldiers or else we were just this close to march to delhi and kill every british man and women in sight.

Indian stay away from those wicked snakes who pretend to be royal.

That's a job for the black man.

Attached: 1480259572777.jpg (345x512, 97.29K)

Very weak history you should start reading some books

china controls indias water
and could destroy it whenever it wants

Based death to every cumskin I hope they suffer badly

Have the jews gotten to the indians?

Good morning sirs

have you not seen the 'we love kikeland' spam that they throw up every few days. Best part is that kikes dont even want them.

wwrong
they'd need approval from the glowbie satanic elite first

lmao indians wont do shit they are too passive and money hungry,and even if they did you mutt wont be around to see it mr 52% in the next 10 years all the white boomers are gonna die away andyou will never see a republican president again lmao......we all know it!!! its why trump was such a thing for so long it was your last great hope to stop the decline xD

you know its coming lmao you wont be around to see us fall

No they don't you dumb faggot

dallit scum

he's not wrong mate other than it was more like 200 years ago

Good Morning Sirs

sir hello, this is china just pooed into brahmaputra
upstream

What's with all the Indian posts recently? Did one of their mobile network providers give everyone free internet again?

lol the only battles you 'won' i say won, more like posed some meeger amount of threat to life towards a some contigancy of civilians who were in india was from underhanded back stabbing tricks but after it was discovered you were all cowards who would only betray, a handful of reinforcments came to kick the ever living shit out of you,

the indian scatters and runs like cowards when they hear the mighty bag pipes they see it as kalki come to slaughter them for there misdeeds
youtube.com/watch?v=xqeYKf8tdsU

leafs worship the crown
as do you poos, you're just trying to save face lol

>the indian scatters and runs like cowards when they hear the mighty bag pipes they see it as kalki come to slaughter them for there misdeeds
Retard mleccha kalki will slaughter your kind not aryas

you're not aryan lol kneel dalit scum

Attached: 1643262070829.png (181x278, 37.01K)

We're standing at 1.4 +billion lol
We need less humans

Kek cope

>strong handshake
They're just reminding their former overlords who the bitch is now.

Based fellow poop
Goras btfo'd

stay mad dalit

Stay mad outcaste cultureless historyless nihilistic unarya mleccha

Lol brahmaputra gets water from those North eastern forests not from dry wastelands from chinki himalayas,

Ganges is the most significant river in India not brahmaputra

Retard what was the numbers? 3000 to 1? How is that a source of pride how the fuck did you even get conquered in the first place?

Power hungry kings

i'm buying toilet paper. one day, those savages will figure out the toilet and hygiene. it will be the most wondrous discovery. they won't be able to control themselves and buy toilet paper by the cubic yard.

Nice headcanon. If Ol' Pappy was killing all them Brits, why did they manage to colonize you with liek two dudes sharing one revolver?

The aryans only conquered and mixed with the south asians.
Indians today are not aryan just like mestizos are not spanish

Attached: ec1c5c2d2161894ef2a5c350399d73952e846502898060d9d2a1e71756d44f75.jpg (1080x1080, 142.69K)

You eliminate the poo. All you need is toilet paper. Easy to understand, innit?

Cope you don't have any history culture you don't have jaati gotra you will always be a mleccha and never get moksha keep obsessing over theories created by kikes you will always be a pet of kikes

Don't you have a call center to go to? Or maybe sexually harass middle school aged white girls? Huh, Apu?

he's in denial lol all indians think they're of aryan stock

Good morning sirs, keep doing the needful and do not redeem.

so in 70 years there will be 1billion poos If the trends holds, how will India ever recover?

Indians are without a doubt smart people but where they lack is in proper philosophy, instead adopting some strange hinduist belief system and tier bullshit. A sharp knife is useless if you don't know how to wield it.

a civilized nation dosnt need jaati gotra, we write books and librarys that contain all the information anyone could ever want, we don't have to take the words of some stinky unwashed scrawy man sitting crossleged with cow dung on his head as the source for knowledge. we read books and advance technology lol while you're still living in mud huts 10 to a bedroom bathing in the most toxic river (ganges) this side of the saraswati supercluster

Indians really saw perfectly good rivers and ruined them by tossing dead poos in there.

Remember that time in the 21st century when the UK had that Take the Arse to the Bath campaign?

Sneed

this not only that there are leather tanning factories pumping their incredibly toxic chemicals straight into the river just a few miles down lol

A deep bunker. At least 10 years of supplies and lots of iodine because an Indian century only begins after they have it out with China and that means nukes.

Cope mleccha

a dalit using the term 'mleccha' is hilarious ultimate cope friend go read your 'bhagavad streesheeta' lol

Cope mleccha go read bhagwatpuran

new to Any Forums. why do whitoids here seethe so much? Is it because they are all incels? complete 180 from the normie whites. When in was in the UK all the wypipo were total bros. One of them even set me up a date with his cousin. She was a bit ugly but anglo women what can you do.

It's just full of self-hating brown people larping as white people
Actual whites (like me) tend not to have a problem with Indians. You guys have always been good to me (except scammers). Now Muslim/Pakis on the other hand outright wish for our genocide and replacement.
Let's face it, you'd be safer in charge than the animal-torturing Chinese.

What's with the sudden influx of Indian threads on here? Suddenly we have a couple of these a day. Basically more aggressive versions of the old Superpower by 2020 threads Seems a bit sus.

I come from a region where the local kingdom was one of the few ones in the world to defeat the Brits in battle and even dictate terms to them. My own great grandfather messed with the local British and dealt them a lethal blow. From what I've heard, whenever the Brits came across my ancestors, they said "God save me" and ran away and if they had to be in his presence they would literally sweat to death from anxiety.
For certain reasons I can't say these things in more detail.

whites don't seethe at indians they are like little child arguing you tell them they are wrong and they just don't want to hear it, you don't beat them up becuase they are like children so we let them just be wrong and say fuck it, what can you do.

Also I forgot to tell you dalit means oppressed and mleccha is used for unarya and avarnas

and what region is that

yeah i know what i means you're a non aryan using the term mleccha. so its funny

Cope mleccha I bet you can't even pronounce arya properly

why would i need to? i speak english as you are using now, stay mad, i imgaine it sounds disgusting and gutteral like all your language but really.. aa-yuh is not so complicated

I'm afraid your parent lied to you.

Attached: 327-3275931_924-x-865-23-sad-pepe-the-frog.jpg (880x863, 165.35K)

If China and u.s. go to war, India is the obvious “3rd power” that always raises out of a shift in geopolitics after a Great War.

अबे रंडिके अपने घर के बाहर जाके देख पता चल जायेगा किसने किसपे विजय प्राप्त की।

can i get some sevens?

I can't say that.

It's not my parents who told this.

ok abe lol triggered you

Republics are enlightenment globohomo. If anything, we should empower the monarchy.

Fuck liberal democracy and fuck Americanism.

>It's not my parents who told this.
Well someone did. Ngl it sounds pretty made up famalam.

The Masonic hand shake. War inc

there was only a hand ful of times the brits lost to the indian rebels and that was when there were barley any soldiers and mostly civilians as soon as british soldiers came the indians scattered like flys off shit, there is no instance where brits said "god save me" when walking past indians except refering to their stench, the only places i can think of are cawnpore or lucknow or maybe calcutta but all of those had there arses bent over and made to submit

with nuclear tipped hypersonic ballistics

Attached: PNGPIX-COM-Xi-Jinping-PNG-Image.png (650x1000, 489.63K)

It's grown stronger like his beard

Don't take it personally lol. Most of the time it's just banter. I admire India and the Indian people a lot.

You're speaking globohomo you fucking gora
Your system would never ever be as based as ours
Stay dalit

I personally know it to be true in the form of documents.

I'm not talking about rebels but an actual kingdom which still existed a 100 years after Brit started to conquer India and still existed prior to India's independence.

Good morning sirs, may you and your family have a happy wonderful day

>we're superior because muh science
Cringe desu. You don't do us any favours with this crap.

Mysore kingdom?

It's time to dispose of the American mindset that liberalism and democracy are the only valid forms of government. Monarchy is the natural order made manifest.

stfu retard you don't know anyting about what we're talking about don't act like you have any say what so ever, i'm not talking for you i'm not trying to do you any favours get your fucking nose out of it you fucking uneducated spastic, don't ever try to underhand my comment with meme replys like that you filthy scum, you dare show that flag, fuck you rat

Looks like the Indians and Brits ITT can agree on something.

Why are you unironically seething at a stranger on the internet? lol

Fucking state of you lad.

You too sir :^)

>Be Bongs
>Invade India because of superior military tech and tactics
>Modernize agriculture, government, mining, industry, education
>Leave willingly without leaving any white colonists while fully able to hang on to the colony with force
And yet ignorant Hindus still don't appriciate anything.They don't seem to understand that basically all that they have, their computers their industries their government, their citizen rights (which is why they don't have to work as sers under some feudal lord) all are a result of European ingenuity.
Imagine for a moment if mongols had counqered India instead of Brits.They would butcher half of the Indias population leaving no inovations and then hanging on to the power untill they would be forcibly removed like it happened in China.

Attached: 2435627247242.jpg (3042x1711, 1.85M)

sorry, who are you again? thats right no one

Indians are disgusting.

Attached: 1643030553628.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

according to your logic since China got fucked by the mongols and not colonized by the brits they shouldn't have innovations, infrastructure, industries like the Brits left in India, right?
But we know the opposite is true today.

By manifesting Savitri Devi 2: Electric Boogaloo but ethnically indian this time

They only got their country back because the NHS was too expensive.

And how much of them will be too old to survive on their own? you think western demographics collapse is hilarious wait until it happens in an overpopulated poor country with no real opportunities, resources or long term wealth, it's going to be one for the ages.

Imagine being a smelly Hindustani turban street shitting retard LMAO

Everyone in the Raj say it with me, POO IN LOO!

Attached: 23231231.jpg (1280x720, 117.19K)

They did colonize China.

You mean chink (actually kike again)? India will probably reach max capacity for population and die out with their dysgenic mutt appearance since they don't have any population control.

not as disgusting as swedes. you guys give your children way to be raped by invaders.

Attached: unnamed (4).jpg (485x512, 67.63K)

>They only got their country back because the NHS was too expensive.
no it was becuase the leadership were partying it up while people where being fined for meeting in the park

>Poo with BBC memeflag.
Of course. That explains everything.

>Of course. That explains everything.

be swede. give your children to be gang raped. feelsgoodman

Attached: 1459441806064.jpg (932x592, 67.25K)

No they didn't, Brits defeated them in a naval battle and forced an open trade policy on them. Never invaded, conquered or colonized them.

But they did get colonized by western powers, just not as extensivly because owning a few ports was economically enough. They also got colonized by Japs to an extend, which is an honorary white power. China had a larger population than Europe but still got their shit kicked in by a handful of white boys, just like you did.

White people come from albinism and live in constant humiliating shame of their own ancestors. Its not your bong prince, its your fore father potemkin village mutie. Nothing but a phony.

Attached: indian albino man.jpg (1300x1065, 137.66K)

wtf are you talking about, i'll give you the benifit of doubt, try again but this time make it comprehensible.

My point is, the current state of India and China is not influenced by the colonization of the brits as stated in

>My point is, the current state of India and China is not influenced by the colonization of the brits as stated in

china & india have moved past colonialism and taken a strong direction.

the whtie western world decided to regress itself heavily in favor of feelings & emotions. that pathetic move can be pointed directly to woman worship & weak men

Hong Kong isn't a colony according to you?
Yes it is true that Brits didn't counqer China the same way they counqered India, but the inovations Brits brought to Hong-Kong spread to the rest of China.Not saying that there where no bad things about European colonialism, but you must understand that it also brought modernization to the world not to mention had Brits never counqered India it would today definetly not be a united country.

>china & india have moved past colonialism and taken a strong direction.
indian has not they still cry about being colonized as if they shit hole was a paradise before we arrived

>indian has not they still cry about being colonized as if they shit hole was a paradise before we arrived

so do african, its an easy way to extort guilt and heavy emotions. i have no problem taking from the weak white man.

I'm talking about India, it was the empire or the NHS, UK wanted NHS.

>paradise before we arrived

You are making excuses for colonialism, slavery & theft of resources.

if you truely think its a good thing, stop complaining that its happening to europe now.

This poo is broken. He can only say the same thing over and over again. Broken record player.

Attached: 1636321893217.jpg (611x946, 256.76K)

Im saying all your history is fake and gay bro. You dare to attempt to look down at others but you cant even muster the collective courage to accept who you are, and where you came from. All that hubris. Only to die like a nigger, huh mortal simian.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsXpr4GFWns

Attached: bhatti tribe.jpg (512x412, 55.83K)

You got that right. The world really went to shit after 1914-1918 when the US began meddling in European affairs.

>This poo is broken

not as broken as the young swede girls you offer to your invaders.

Attached: euroweek2.jpg (750x564, 31.96K)

I'm talking about India exclusively now. Do you know how bad things are here? You think just because India is united, has a decent military, 5th or 6th on the list of global GDP we are doing good. The people here are suffering and most wealth is concentrated in the hands of a few. The majority of the Indian population lives hand to mouth depending heavily on their daily or monthly earnings with no safety net.
Was it better before the brits conquered, maybe not for the untouchables, but for the others? Maybe, yes.
Anything is better than the zogbot India is today.

It probably was a paradise for anyone who wasn't an untouchable

Unfortunately, there aren't any real examples in this world of what would be the outcome of a country without western colonization or take-over. So I'm going with the fact that you owe all of your current economic power to the fact that the British kept you in their empire, and with that allowed you to enjoy and profit from the soft and hard power that came with it for a very long time. China is the same story as only once the west got subverted into outsourcing its entire industry to China, did China become a nation that wasn't an agrarian commie shithole.

r u an idiot... taiwan, korea, england have higher pop density the whoel reduce pop thing is a suicidal idea by the left.

Filth...sort out your women faggot Scandinavians

you to are in no possition to talk. the entire white western world is full of weak guilt ridden cuckoldry.

Attached: EZCdp6CWkAAEaVY.png (696x356, 127.65K)

This article shows the economic power before the British invasion.

I'm not white stupid nigger fuck your family

Good morning sir. DO NOT CLICK.

Attached: dontClickThis.gif (680x494, 218.49K)

>I'm not white stupid nigger fuck your family

you are a cowardly immigrant. thats even worse than a weak white man

Yes I'm sure it is faggot I'd snap you in half

>Yes I'm sure it is faggot I'd snap you in half

imagine being so cowardly you run way from your problems to somewhere else.

you are a little cowardly girl

if some retarded pajeet tried to flex on me like that I would clamp down with my full grip strength which can support a 600lb deadlift and 90lb weighted chin ups and see how long it takes him to squeal. Fucking arrogant street shitters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India_under_the_British_Raj

Read the highly deceptive page carefully and it would seem as if India's economy grew under the Brits but the keys to the truth from the article are - "India's GDP during the British Raj grew in absolute terms but declined in relative share to the world" and " leaving Indians relatively poorer than before British rule".

i dare becuase i have earned it, we have earned it, you dare, however, to lecture me on history yet have never opened a histroy book in your life, your assume things instead of aquired factual information, we meerly allow you to enjoy the wonders we have created and you decide to squalor in your own filth and say "this is all your fualt" but no it is in your nature to be in squalor you where in squalor long before we came, and you shall be in squalor long after now look, look upon our works, look upon the works of the white man, the eurpoean the indo aryan, the albinos LOOK UPON OUR GREATNESS AND TREMBLE

Attached: clive.jpg (2400x3041, 1.79M)

I honestly like Indians, they're good people. Makes me feel bad for what we did. Fuck Pakis though

The trying to crush a guy's hand with a handshake thing is gay and people who do it should be stabbed in the liver.

Does it though ? These estimates for GDP before modern times are practically useless, as calculating GDP requires detailed accounts of various aspects of a nation's economy, which are non-existent for before the industrial revolution, and even then only in modern times has it been feasible to calculate it reliably. Plus, you said it yourself, many people in India still suffer despite a nonimally large GDP, why is that ? Because GDP is a very crude account of economic activity, not actual wealth or power. You being able to profit from the largest empire in history is a major part for your economic success, just think about how many Indians were and are able to study in the west due to this connection. The soft power gained by being part of the British empirr is an immesurable economic aid.

>we were just this close to march to delhi and kill every british man and women in sight.
We'e you 2 more weeks away from doing it?

>I'm talking about India exclusively now
You have acess to food every day because of industries and inovations in agreculture that came about in Europe and then spread to the rest of world.You have acess to clean water (i assume) and you have acess to electricity that was made possible by works of white Serb and you have acess to computer that was first developed by the British during ww2.You also speak English which means you have some form of education and understand basic mathematics.It might come as controversial but in my humble opinnion you are living far better than any of your ancestors and so are majority of Indians today who'd instead of complaining about the low wages would instead be concerned about what they will eat tommorow had they lived few centuries ago.
>Was it better before the brits conquered, maybe not for the untouchables, but for the others? Maybe, yes.
It depends, for some it was for others not.My point however is that European colonisation was not a simplistic tale of opression and conquest there are good things that came from it besides the bad ones and in contrast to most counqerors Brits where benevolent.

they decided to turn away becuase a handful of british soldiers came and they realised it wasnt just civilians

you havent earned shit. You are swinging your pencil dick around on unearned valor. Heres the absolute facts mutie. You descend from albinos, and you collectively stick your heads in the sand and pretend you didnt. You are phonies. All your shit is fake and gay homie.

What did you create? nothing? A lifetime of exponential loneliness polcel?

So funny that you admit youre albinos but your so called people live in constant humiliating disbelief of it. You have nothing unloved faggot little chimpanzee. Enjoy dieing poor in your moms bongshack faggot. It will be your tomb.

Attached: kamna albino.jpg (2400x1401, 209.24K)

>"India's GDP during the British Raj grew in absolute terms but declined in relative share to the world"
Well yes, because Europe was experiencing industrial revolution and their economy simply outgrew the Indian one.
>leaving Indians relatively poorer than before British rule
Relatively to what?Rest of the world or in terms of GDP per capita?And in what time frames are we talking?

Going to take a look at it.

again what the fuck are you on about, are you schizo what does deciending from albinos have to do with the fact that we kicked the rest of the worlds ass, gather you fucking thoughts you spastic no one denied shit but no one ackknowledges your dumb ass schizo theory any way not that it makes a difference still won, your still seething your still mad

Oh, fuck off.

Attached: dog-poop-bags-lowres-9361.jpg (570x380, 34.53K)

Whos ass did you kick polcel? You are an unloved chimpanzee who cant even acquire your birthright of snow chimp pussy. Lmaoo. I am a sated male ape who who has a loving nordic gf(your birthright) whose brains I fuck out of her head. I just snatched you out of the shitstream to claim your eyes little boy. The portals to your soul. Carve out my dominance into your beta chimp skull so that it may reside there forever, as I wipe my sated chimp dick off on your unloved monkey head.

If you give a soft handshake you are an untrustworthy low T faggot

oh right lol ok take your meds retard.
>royals are bad, because....they just are ok!!!!

Yeah I like when you kneel polcel, Return to endless loneliness polcel. You will fail your ancestors worthless beta chimp coward. They howl in simian terror at your sexual ineptitude.