OPERATION LEAFANON

LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY

Every leafanon right now in Canada needs to do what they can to help the truckers and the protesters. YOU as a random Any Forumstard can help our friends. Spread the word wide! Logistics!
Those people out there are risking their livelihoods by not working right now. They need as much support as you can give them.
Literally all you have to do is go to some tentacle of the protest and start giving people things.
Things you can buy:
Hand warmers
Good food
Lighters and packs of smokes
Blankets
Tents
Bread
Hot Drinks (Big thermoses)
Hot food
Survival blankets (3 Bucks at walmart)
Gloves (lots of sizes)
Portajohns (Real ones, buckets with a box over them, letting people use your restroom)
Propane
Butane
Wood to burn
Horn Fluid
Tables and Chairs
Utensils
Blankets (again)

Give freely and kindly, these people are our brothers right now and need our help.

Optimism is all we have left.

Anons, this is a true chance for a real Canadian Maidan! If theres one thing we know Canadians can do its stand around and do nothing, so heres your chance.

TELEGRAM CHANNEL: t.me/ Sb_KlFGJllMxODlh

Attached: 1.png (900x500, 98.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ Sb_KlFGJllMxODlh
youtube.com/watch?v=9tXxko5XT-E&ab_channel=316Films
youtube.com/watch?v=_uDCtfL_OUs&ab_channel=Tireroaster'sGarage
youtube.com/watch?v=zSMEa2Ox2LE&ab_channel=Tireroaster'sGarage
youtube.com/watch?v=1hpBj396bNY&ab_channel=MarcelIrnie
youtube.com/watch?v=vlkjuvnE8Bw&ab_channel=MaximumDiver
youtube.com/watch?v=IL_3Ipi5B9k&ab_channel=max
youtube.com/watch?v=SZUO1L8KcJ0&ab_channel=UnderGunnedProductions
youtube.com/watch?v=PXgoOqSPgCs&ab_channel=OffTheGroundImaging
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cdj_Ev7JA4&ab_channel=TunexTV
youtube.com/watch?v=TEO9hpiX4bw&ab_channel=TimothyFisher
youtube.com/watch?v=gwIyP9jjVCQ&t=228s&ab_channel=thisguy'sgarage
youtube.com/watch?v=YK52caxOTls&ab_channel=RebelRock
youtube.com/watch?v=3KdgHdsaumU&ab_channel=JustinCredibleTV
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
thestar.com/news/canada/2022/01/28/bc-could-lift-more-covid-restrictions-starting-on-family-day-top-doctor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NlXWj1MyK7g&ab_channel=THECREATIVEOUTDOORSMAN
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Zf_lnulDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Glcg95L4JK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The trucker convoy wont have a major effect, surely it will ease some restrictions but i don't think it is going to cause the administration to 180* over their policies.

Were going to try our best user. Are you any good at photoshop or gimp?

Anyway I could, let's say, order pizzas or food from here and have them deliver to the truckers? Any people over there to link up with who could receive the stuff and distribute it out?

Attached: 1643345770086.png (608x915, 374.67K)

thanks for what you are doing user, it's time we take back north America from Marxist and corrupt politician. The DC2022 is real and it's the next step of the plan we gonna need supply to pull it off. Keep the energy high the timeline is changing and they gonna shill it hard.

Attached: DC2022.jpg (960x730, 133.44K)

from the FB page :
Convoy to DC 2022. Dates to post soon!
We are part of many large groups who believe in our founding fathers. We believe everyone has a voice. We support our freedom. Help us spread the word about this group and together we all can make it a better place.. God Bless America

https://
www.
facebook.
com/
groups/
428429165022269/

Why are you speaking engrish? You sound like a chink.

Were working on that.

The biggest thing right now is getting a hold of anons in Ottawa and getting people into the telegram.

Yeah let's start infighting over how someone talks on the internet. Gotta keep the stupid goyim divided and distracted.

french canadian, I'm lurking most of the time. White since my first day on earth.

THINGS CANADIAN ANONS CAN DO:

Call local restaurants in and around Ottawa and ask them if they would be willing to donate food to the protesters

Call anyone you know that might have a contact to a food truck

If you are close to any protesters go make a pot of coffee, put it in a thermos and go poor people hot cups of mud. Be generous!

spreading the word because no cellphone

bumperino

i hate the antichrist

GWOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRHHHHH

Attached: D4A9E987-1605-4F90-BC90-D8B995C1D94B.jpg (447x540, 59.95K)

>▶
user are you around Ottawa?

Quick paste:

OPERATION LEAFANON

Telegram: t.me/ Sb_KlFGJllMxODlh

Attached: 2.png (900x500, 121.64K)

I'm not in Ottawa. Can't be because my car is toast. Godspeed anons, help the truckers!!!

Uhhh, if the truckers stop supplying the cities, how will city people supply the truckers with that stuff when it runs out?
Shouldn't the truckers themselves organize to do the transport and handle this stuff, but only whatever things they need and starve everyone else in the capital?

Attached: jpm-friendly-message.png (2718x1892, 906.31K)

no, but thinking about doing a supply run after my last work day. 6hours is not that far. I'm closer to new-Brunswick.

I'm bringing the killdozer to hunt for Turdeau.

Youve got 2 feet user, go and help your neighbor

is this trucker shit a happening or not? thought it was a meme but seeing a lot about it

Attached: OPERATION LEAFANON.png (653x400, 491.11K)

The globalist satanists cannot attack the soul. The love. The brotherhood. The unity. These concepts are foreign to them, and this is their only weakness. Anons, this is how we win. With God's Love.

Attached: Joshua.jpg (1113x648, 110.45K)

Attached: OPERATION LEAFANON 2.png (1300x648, 928.11K)

it's happening men, that's from the last couple of day. Probably new song have been made from what was going on in Ottawa. Party in front of the FUCK TRUDEAU truck was kino to watch on livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=9tXxko5XT-E&ab_channel=316Films
youtube.com/watch?v=_uDCtfL_OUs&ab_channel=Tireroaster'sGarage
youtube.com/watch?v=zSMEa2Ox2LE&ab_channel=Tireroaster'sGarage
youtube.com/watch?v=1hpBj396bNY&ab_channel=MarcelIrnie
youtube.com/watch?v=vlkjuvnE8Bw&ab_channel=MaximumDiver
youtube.com/watch?v=IL_3Ipi5B9k&ab_channel=max
youtube.com/watch?v=SZUO1L8KcJ0&ab_channel=UnderGunnedProductions
youtube.com/watch?v=PXgoOqSPgCs&ab_channel=OffTheGroundImaging
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cdj_Ev7JA4&ab_channel=TunexTV
youtube.com/watch?v=TEO9hpiX4bw&ab_channel=TimothyFisher
youtube.com/watch?v=gwIyP9jjVCQ&t=228s&ab_channel=thisguy'sgarage
youtube.com/watch?v=YK52caxOTls&ab_channel=RebelRock
youtube.com/watch?v=3KdgHdsaumU&ab_channel=JustinCredibleTV

Leafs unite
To create Leaftron!

Attached: 1643484830640m.jpg (731x1024, 81.06K)

Kek care to reveal flag we’ll poisoning kike??

Can you make one about supplies from the list? I like your backgrounds.

I push freedom into my honks
It's the only thing that slowly stops the honks
But it's made of all the things I have to honk
Jesus, the honks never end, the honks work their way inside
If the pain goes on

[Verse 1]
I have honked until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my honks elapsed
Now all I do is live with so much honk
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact
You cannot unhonk what you did not honk

[Verse 2]
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away
But I can't promise you'll enjoy the honk
I guess I'll save the best for last
My honks seems like one big past
You're left with me 'cause you left me no honks

Sure, help spread it.

bump

I just posted that one. Anons we need to get more canucks in here. Spread the word. Were all leaders here, do you want your countries back or not?

do we know what happens when the trucks run out of fuel? if its gridlock and the trucks drink the pumps dry, what then?

>if its gridlock and the trucks drink the pumps dry, what then?
HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm pumped, LFG leaf bro. And checked

Attached: 09TL7wh.jpg (1334x1667, 618.72K)

That is a near total victory for us. How will Ottawa clear out all those trucks? The thing is, the longer this thing goes on the longer it HAS to go on. Do you see?

Getting these guys diesel fuel should be a priority.

>The biggest thing right now is getting a hold of anons in Ottawa and getting people into the telegram.
We need someone trustworthy. Like a boomer who streams all the time or something.

yeah i get it, but what im wondering is once those trucks run outa fuel they go cold. where do the truckers sleep?

>How will Ottawa clear out all those trucks?
This. The government is going to spend so much money and time trying to clear out all the vehicles. It would be in their best interest to not let those vehicles run out of fuel.

Psyop through honking
Subvert the media narrative honkposters.
>demoralize by Honking
>destabilize through Honking
> crisis induced from Honking
>Normalize Honking

Attached: Honk_til_they_scream.jpg (1024x1024, 82.88K)

but HOW do you get the fuel to the trucks its wall to wall trucks. packed tightly

A few tanker trucks... let them refuel in a roundabout way.

We're gonna have to get the truckers support anons. I'm counting on you.

lmao, bless the goddam leafy-tards

Thats what this thread is for, it make sure we get these problems wargamed out and are prepared to supply wood and gas to people to help.

A five gallon can in your hands. With all these hands to help it wont be a problem!

>but HOW do you get the fuel to the trucks its wall to wall trucks. packed tightly
It's not a dead stop, user. Trucks can move about freely. It may take asking another trucker to move so they could get out, but they're not stuck. The ones that are not parked on a curb probably go to a rest stop along the free way to sleep during the day.

Truckers don't look too worried about it. We don't need to do a Berlin airlift 2.0 or anything.

they have a 7+ million dollar budget
stop giving leftists and grifters money for "truckers"

ok. i wasnt sure how much fuel trucks ate.

i figured a jerry can would be like 10 minutes of fuel

>so much money and time trying to clear out all the vehicles
hahahahahahahahaha
its way way way worse than that
tow them with what?
a tow truck?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Almost got him yesterday, but he's a quick little faggot.

Attached: Trudozer.png (630x536, 513.03K)

Attached: OPERATION LEAFANON 3.png (1400x1400, 1.04M)

five gallons would be enough to drive out. i looked it up, were looking at 6 miles per gallon. So that aint too bad. Protection from the wind will be a big thing. Can you build a tent?

Perfect user! Thank you!

shut the fuck up
>1pbtid
fed

im in bc.. so its not really an issue im having, just wondering about the logistics

ideally all the trucks drink the pumps dry, then go cold, and 5ft of snow falls. and entombs all of quebec

lol, imagine posting 13 youtube links on an imageboard and thinking anyone will watch them all or care

Attached: 1637575018599.jpg (186x270, 5.84K)

I've been thinking about this after having an exchange with a Jew with a Leafflag: my theory is that almost all of the posts that make leafs look like retards, are done by Jews, Communists or any other group with malintent. The purpose of these actions is to put destroy Canadian Nationalists by 'shaming' the Canadian flag and anything that associates with it.

>tow them with what?
>a tow truck?
Kek. That fucking slipped my mind. Does the city have their own fleet of tow trucks, or do they contract out to companies? If they contract out then they're beyond fucked if those trucks run out of fuel.

Attached: 1636240124708.gif (245x230, 871.4K)

>lol, imagine posting 13 youtube links on an imageboard and thinking anyone will watch them all or care
you did take the time to count them. It's just to boost the moral!

This could become an occupy protest. Things like this trucker convoy wont be able to just happen again at a snap of the fingers. They need to know that enough people are behind them. This kind of support is up to us and other anons. Call local restaurants in Ottawa and see if they would donate food or sell food to protesters.

In the morning call churches and try to organize with them. This is all hands to the deck.

they contract out. its a specialized tow truck to tow big rigs too.

so a tow company might have 50 tow trucks.. and 4-5 big rigs.

and again its a logitisics situation,, you can't tow it out, if its boxed in and theres a trailer in front and back of it.

OLD/POL/: not your personal army, faggot
NU/POL/: do shit for me reeeeeeeeee!

>all of the posts that make leafs look like retards, are done by Jews
Chinks also love larping as leafs.

Attached: 1628359154544.jpg (1214x828, 69.24K)

Go somewhere else

We were here first, summer. Lurk mor. Your larping is sad and pathetic, but it’s fun laughing as you fail.

An interesting theory fren. It's good. Canadians have been based recently.

Why? They’re idiots. And we don’t care all that much outside of here on Any Forums and maybe in Alberta.

>you can't tow it out, if its boxed in and theres a trailer in front and back of it.
Then the city will be forced to put up the money for fuel tankers to come out and gas all those bitches up. Bring jerry cans and the drivers can fill them up by hand.

BUMP LETS MAKE A LIST FOR COPY PASTA SAKE LETS GET ORGANIZED

CAN OP ADD VUVUZELAS TO THE OP THREAD LIST?

Attached: VUVUZELAS41QQnju6IvL._AC_.jpg (498x500, 22K)

Fail at what? Trying to help people? Ive been on this damned site for over a decade at this point. Go eat some foreskins guy.

WTF you on about? We're doing the best for the truckers right now. Are you injected?
IF so
REEEEEEE
There's a growing brotherhood among the not injected.

GUYS THIS WHOLE THING LOOKS SO COMFY IF I WAS A CANADIAN I WOULD BE HAVING SO MUCH FUN

ITS LIKE A GIANT SLEEPOVER PARTY WITH FRENS. YOU STAY UP LATE HONKING AND DRINKING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME THEN WAKE UP AND HAVE HOT BEVERAGES AND FOOD AND START RIGHT UP AGAIN. HOW MANY HONKBABIES WILL BE MADE THIS WEEKEND FROM ALL THE SNUGGLING IN SLEEPING BAGS?

Attached: comfy2.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

THOUSANDS I HOPE

rake em all and let god sort em out

I watched a few and shared 2

Attached: 1464134977212.png (1080x1534, 1.49M)

sometimes I go days without seeing another based leaf
this last week has been a veritable spring

Attached: 115441928.jpg (200x160, 6.83K)

Attached: 1643037619809meta.jpg (767x692, 112.01K)

yeah the shill got BTFO at every turn. Was a comfy week and I'm hype as fuck for the protest in my town tomorrow, even if I work nightshift I'm gonna be there with a big smile and no mask.

>Stop sending stuff reeeeee
Fuck off retard. Now I'm going to meme tanker trucks to the front line

>HONKBABIES
kek. yeah Canadians are pretty festive even in the cold weather and we love festivals, most of which have been cancelled for the last 2 years

Attached: ComfyCanadian.jpg (600x513, 407.53K)

They need to be ready, it definitely seems cozy there.
HEEEREEE'S TO THE LEAF ANONS

Attached: cozybutbeready.png (796x588, 96.3K)

There need to be more Maximum Overdrive memes.

Attached: 16161616.jpg (506x628, 74.39K)

Ottawanons might want to think about trash and litter too. I was noticing a lot of overflowing trash cans in the streams today. Let's not have picrel.

Attached: womens-march-trash.jpg (800x419, 120.4K)

Yes, in the next thread.

Lol it’s a nothing burger. You faggots are circle jerking, the same small group of PeePee party and unhinged crazies, and you’re getting zero wide support with this clueless sperging. You’re just pissing people off, which I get you’re proud of because you’re low iq trolls, but it won’t make any difference. You’ll be forgetten. Plus, there isn’t even a fucking vax mandate. Literally protesting a lie and meme. Beyond fail and pathetic.

Too bad im in Montreal and my car is buried under 5 feet of snow

yes you're absolutely right
make sure to collect all trash and dump it in front of Parliament

Attached: 1551226075835.jpg (1200x675, 159.48K)

WELCOME LEAF TO THE LAND OF SPERGS
AUTISTS AND SKITZOS.
THE DREAMS OF THE LAST LEAF WILL GROW AGAIN IN THE SUMMER.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAAA

Give money frens. Any Forumstards from all over the world can keep this shit going
Link to Gofundme:
www.gofundme.com

Attached: 1643328927946.jpg (1080x1514, 104.31K)

add:
/f/taking-back-our-freedom-convoy-2022

to my link(had to avoid the spam filter)

Attached: elections.jpg (640x641, 115.86K)

Not a good enough link fren.

OP HERE, I didnt know the difference between a channel and a group on tg. Here is the correct Telegram

t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
v
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

wew, April really made it without awful ink all over?

To any user that make the new thread after I fall asleep. Please use this as the correct TELEGRAM:

t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

Attached: 1.jpg (937x1280, 229.25K)

good Lord, I wish I could just listen to skate punk with her on the beach for the rest of my life.

I'm tryin bruh

Attached: 1633191677172.jpg (1024x901, 249.92K)

>LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY
>Truckers
they are logistics and supply you stupid cunt

Attached: 1580110373418.jpg (357x141, 5.44K)

Theyre a little occupied at the moment.

So we're gonna have to supply the logistics, if they are and they're protesting.

Attached: Whenfrensmeet.png (200x162, 47.18K)

Ponder the smell my friends

i'm willing to supply some meat to based canadians, given their food shortage and hyperinflation (u.s. dollar not far behind). must be willing to meet near the border where i can chuck the meat over. oh, and no leaf fans.

Attached: brisket.jpg (1943x941, 427.37K)

thestar.com/news/canada/2022/01/28/bc-could-lift-more-covid-restrictions-starting-on-family-day-top-doctor.html
Timing seems kinda suss, memeflag kike

dayum my animal instincts are kicking in. hnng ROOOAARRRR!

Pondered, to me it looks like it smells like sweat.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHA

MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE THERE ARE NOT TRUCKERS YOU STUPID CUNT

I thought the same thing until I went there

Attached: Untitled-3.png (788x720, 501.96K)

Whatever happens my frens, we cannot let the based leaf's lose spirit. It kinda sounds like a story I watched once, where in the north a sledding dog delivered medicine.

This is OPERATION LEAFANON. we'll figure it out. We're gonna have to, all we have is optimism left.

Bamp

Ballto. He's a hero.

Attached: Gunnar_Kaasen_with_Balto.jpg (648x800, 116.39K)

I'm thousands of miles away, but with you leafs in spirit. When the coordination sorts out, I'll order some stuff from amazon.ca to be delivered by truck to the camps.

Attached: 1642800918900.jpg (639x680, 59.09K)

Gimme the address. My broke skitzo ass will deliver too.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHHA

i dont understand this picture. what is it showing? i watched the fight scene in the episode

Attached: 1642949355574.png (1408x1168, 785K)

THIS. THE MORALE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT WE HAVE TO KEEP THE PEOPLE WHO BOTHERED TO SHOW UP IN HIGH SPIRITS

Killdozer digits - its trudover for Justin

>In the episode, Captain Kirk must find the cure to a deadly disease and put an end to another Starfleet captain's cultural interference.

aaaaaaahaahahaha
I like your post/comment. And I'm bumping again.

wish I was there to hand out amphetamines

Attached: 1535989188604.png (750x737, 647.98K)

i watched it, kirk fought some "who" and then read the US constitution? we the people etc.

Keep up the thread anons, Ive got to hit the sack.

My name is Marvin. Should I build a killdozer?

Lol

Imagine not realizing every leaf on the board is Chinese. Canadian poltards are few and far between

Wondered this before too.

I think canadians should start growing their own Potatoes for themselves and the community in case a serious war of attrition needs to be endured. If you plan on fucking the system, you should be able to have means outside of the system

*metaphorically farts on your post*

Towels and baby wipes. It's not exactly a full wash but better then smelling yourself after a few days without a shower.

Great idea. I will add it to the list.

theres plenty of based leafs, we've got tons of leaf servers on element or telegram where we shitpost and talk about the instore prices.

LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY

Every leafanon right now in Canada needs to do what they can to help the truckers and the protesters. YOU as a random Any Forumstard can help our friends. Spread the word wide! Logistics!
Those people out there are risking their livelihoods by not working right now. They need as much support as you can give them.
Literally all you have to do is go to some tentacle of the protest and start giving people things.
Things you can buy:
Hand warmers
Baby wipes
Towels
AIR HORNS and VUVUZELAS
Good food
Lighters and packs of smokes
Blankets
Tents
Bread
Hot Drinks (Big thermoses)
Hot food
Survival blankets (3 Bucks at walmart)
Gloves (lots of sizes)
Portajohns (Real ones, buckets with a box over them, letting people use your restroom)
Propane
Butane
Wood to burn
Horn Fluid
Tables and Chairs
Utensils
Blankets (again)

Give freely and kindly, these people are our brothers right now and need our help.

Optimism is all we have left.

Anons, this is a true chance for a real Canadian Maidan! If theres one thing we know Canadians can do its stand around and do nothing, so heres your chance.

TELEGRAM CHANNEL:
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

we do, most of the trucker don't live in city

THANKS.

HERES MY IDEAS SO FAR:

PROPANE/BUTANE CANNISTERS AND STOVES
HAND WARMERS AND OUTDOOR SPACE HEATERS
LITTLE POTS AND PANS AND CAMPING COOKWARE
MATCHES
WATER
FOOD (RAMEN, COOKIES, COFFEE, HOT CHOCOLATE, JERKY, SPAM, BREAD LOAFS, PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY, CANNED TUNA, MAYONAISE, KETCHUP, HOTDOGS, HOTDOG BUNS, SODAS, EGGS, PANCAKE MIX, CANDY BARS, JACK DANIELS, ETC)
BATTERIES
FLASHLIGHTS AND LANTERNS, LASERS, STROBE LIGHTS
SOMEWHERE TO POOP, TOILET PAPER ETC
FRESH CLOTHES
BLANKETS, HATS, GLOVES
PHONE CHARGERS
FLAGS
UMBRELLAS
TENTS AND TARPS AND PAGODAS
BBQ GRILLS AND ACCESSORIES
GAS CANS AND GAS
MEGAPHONES
VUVUZELAS
WHISTLES
AIRHORNS AND FOGHORNS
SIRENS AND RAPE ALARMS
FUCK TRUDEAU STICKERS

ANYTHING ELSE???

Attached: Dr.PEPE.jpg (500x500, 26.79K)

>Hry, yes I am nort Amelican just rike you
Even if he isnt the message is more important. You sound more retarded than the guy you replied to. He couldnt dream of being that retarded.

Np, used to do the concern scene when I was younger and you wouldn't catch me dead in one of those showers used by 5000 people before me.

concert

Proud to be a CANADIAN MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 7C17CBF6-6E3B-4F86-A95A-6CE43BD39504.jpg (2828x2828, 1.08M)

Supplies in, trash out

camping DIY toilet possibly an alternative to portapotties is they're short

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXWj1MyK7g&ab_channel=THECREATIVEOUTDOORSMAN

You know what? If its any nationality in these here hallowed halls, the Canadians would probably be the most likely to actually to do something as absurd as organize a humanitarian effort as Any Forumstards.

I mean for suburban folk who arn't necessarily frontline protestors but still supportive, If food transportation is going to be botched for a while every locality needs to grow the bulk of their own food for their community for the duration of this

>grow potatoes
>in canada
>in the winter

GOOD IDEA

We can't let the spirits be done. We're gonna have to figure out how to lift their spirits again and I can't figure it out yet. Anons, I need your spirits with us for this cause.

Not yet you aren't. You're gonna have to achieve victory first.

it can be done. My Irish friend does it all year round. I say potatoes because they are the ultimate food that covers so many bases in your diet. It is one of the few foods that you can survive solely on (provided the soil is not utterly deprived of minerals)

this post is interesting

bumping

>

FUUUUUUUU

I gotta pass out but this thread deserves to be bumped. Time changes the souls, my vessel can go all in But not for this, my vessel is getting tired. Here's to you anons and frens that keep this going.

Like you're going to do shit about it memeflaggot.

In the FREEZING WINTER, the Leafs went against THEIR GOVERNMENT...There aren't too many stories like this and they need supplies.

Dublin is 3c right now, Ottawa is -19c. If someone in Canada already had everything set up with an above ground greenhouse or heated indoor something... maybe, but -19c is fucking cold man. You are not growing anything in that frozen tundra.

I'm not only talking about Ottawa but ALL of Canada because this will effect everyone if the truckers stick to their guns. Point granted none the less, i kinda just assumed Ireland would generally be equally as cold

>Horn Fluid
user, I..

HELP US DEFEAT CYRIL SNEER ONCE AND FOR ALL!
youtube.com/watch?v=h6Zf_lnulDA

take into account this whole thing might create laarge pockets where there are extreme fuel shortages. if your locality doesn't have a thriving farmers market then that is a worrying indication and you need to take food matters into your own hand

That's true. It's going to get ugly for a while. Many will starve and die, which is normal.

All of Canada is pretty cold in the winter. The only part that's going to be "reasonable" is the west coast, and really only within like 100mi of the coast. Ireland is surrounded by ocean, which never really changes temperature, so it has a buffering sort of effect.
But agreed, if truckers don't start trucking, things are going to go from pretty empty shelves to people eating cardboard in a few weeks.

Attached: 20220130080000_20220130080000.png (640x480, 625.87K)

>Horn Fluid
Hearty kek

>Things you can buy

And there it is. The fucking grift. Why is it every time the right does some kind of protest there's always someone trying to put their hands in our pockets and trying to get us to buy stuff?

Because otherwise it ends like the autonomous zone the leftists set up.

shitty name

should call it Operation Leaflet

I wish I were there. I’d cook and bring food. If I tried that in America they'd lock me in solitary with no charges and hold me for over a year.

westcoast leaf here.

it doesnt matter than its 2 degrees vs -20 or -40

west coast is endless rain and 100% humidity, during the winter everything outside grows mold, moss and fungus

the right has to fundraise and sell swag because it isnt funded by soros and non-profits.

Non-profits? Leftism is funded by the biggest corporations on the planet as well, because leftism is corporatism.

I'm a former PNW burger, so I know your pain.

OPERATION LEAFANON WAS THE ONLY TRUE Any Forums OPERATION. THAT'LL TASTE A SPECTACULAR DEFEAR BUT IN THE END OUR DEFEAT WAS VICTORIOUS.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAAHAAH

Attached: skitzo.png (200x171, 25.19K)

apple gives a couple million to some non profits. then that trickles down into the leftists.

When you think you're a dragon but you're a leaf. HEEEEEERE'S TO THE LEAF BROS.

Attached: DragonLeaf.jpg (480x488, 33.13K)

unless this whole thing is a hegelian psyop intended to "end the pandemic"

everyone goes back to normal, without politicians being hanged.
trudy puts out a speech :

"we locked down for YOUR safety, but it seems there a some people BAD people, who do not care about your safety, or the rights of others. so effective at (DATE) we're opening up, and we're asking all responsible canadians to please abide by the rules and regulations that WE KNOW help keep our vulnerable citizens SAFE.

You haven't met the resolve of true purebloods.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then find a way to get those billionaires on your side and let them fund you. I have enough financial obligations without giving even more of my money to a political cause.

>American sees a potential revolutionary act in another country.
>offers assistance
when has this worked in favour of the other country user...

Attached: 12341234.jpg (480x360, 11.92K)

i dont have any children to sacrifice to moloch tho.. also i hate the antichrist.

Then I guess you're fucked when it comes to funding. Because the only support I'll offer is moral support. And a lot of everyday right wingers feel the same since we aren't exactly the wealthiest demographic out there.

No one is forcing you, you came into the thread demanding to know why you have to fund it: You don't. There is your answer.

remove that memeflag shill

true, but making cheese sandwiches. if you're nearby, peanut butter and jelly.

OR destroy produce and food at local marts to worsen the shortages.

fucking memeflag nazi glowies all the time

Nigger

I am. Sorry to hear you're poor.

>horn fluid
Kek

I'm more pointing a fundamental flaw in most right wing attempts to mobilize. Asking people to put in money they don't have or commit time they can't afford to take off work is going to turn most people off from your movement. For better or worse, people don't want to be inconvenienced so you have to find ways to get people involved without disrupting their normal lives. The left is actually pretty good at this which is why their protests always seem to be more successful than right wing protests.

generators, powerboards, extra toilet paper, dried fruit, towels, torches, batteries, beef jerky, fruit dehydrator, tuple ware, cutlery, plates, bowls, detergent, manual clothes washer, manual clothes dryer, clothes washing liquid, band aids, first aid stuff, fire extinguisher, tents, swags, extra rugs, BBQs, fire starters, phone chargers, metal fire pits, wood, fuel, large containers, crates, extension chords, kids books, kids games, blow up beach balls

just spit balling, all of these will come in handy communally

Attached: kid.jpg (500x375, 48.52K)

Where's trudeau ? Ran like a bitch...

Their protests are corporate backed, media shilled and attended by the workshy.
Part of the fundamental divide between the two positions is rooted in this very fact.
The right inherently will always be required to put in more effort, value and be more economical in how those are used.

It's frightened

Bring earplugs so protestors don't have to deal with their own honkings lol (this is genuine advise)
Bring amps and music equipment to make the whole thing more fun and festive. make people want to come and stay longer

Bump

bump

bump

>Bring earplugs so protestors don't have to deal with their own honkings lol (this is genuine advise)
The honk differentiates between friendly and foe, thereby infusing its allies with greater power.
There exists a certain type of people that are inundated:^) to certain things.

In SERE training for potential MEALTEAM OPER8ers they use a type of psychological attack to break recruits - that is by using audio that is naturally distressing to its listener.
A couple threads back in the day on /k/ liked to link to a poem written by Rudyard Kipling. It eventually spread to other boards (Any Forums, /x/, Any Forums etc.) and anons took it as a challenge to see who could listen to it the longest. Others picked up on this and started doing it too.
This is what they used induce breakdowns in grown men hardened by combat turning them into blubbering messes. It worked. Very well. (obviously they coupled it with other shit, but still.)
youtube.com/watch?v=Glcg95L4JK4
What I'm trying to say is sneed. The weak fear the honk.

Attached: 1643519377498.jpg (607x608, 28.4K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Dude you wanna crash the mall?

Ah, naruhodo...

Good thinking user.

Attached: 1643533285865.png (858x802, 1.04M)

My eyes are blinded by the glow. I'd write a rhyme cause i have flow. BUT dont you cunts have 8 mil on gofundme? Someone's making some dough
Captcha Wrjv 0

I forgot, blah blah something about fucking trudeau

bump

>OPERATION LEAFANON

Go help your Brothers and Sisters you lazy bastards!

The Jews will never stop jabbing you if the Zionist Tyrant stays in power!

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-01-30_120145_www.dailysabah.com.png (1091x818, 416.81K)

Anyways, its 10am and I've been up all night. Good luck everyone, hope all goes well.

Aid these people how you can, leafs.
They are standing up for literally everyone's freedom.

Castro is already on the run.

Aid the truckers, please.

Bump

bump
anything happening in qc?

>The trucker convoy wont have a major effect
>surely it will ease some restrictions
So it's working. Wasn't long ago when shills were saying it wouldn't do anything.

Attached: oopsnigger.png (185x173, 59.96K)

>Castro is already on the run.

Ran to Germany to hide, or possibly buy rare antique blackface paint.

Attached: 1610551238294.jpg (675x900, 78.23K)

Even in the dead of winter with temperatures that are below freezing and winds that howls the ears.
There's always one leaf who doesn't fall to touch the ground. It was either their resolve or it was fate. Operation LeafAnon is as good of a name as any.

Ultra based thread
have a bump

Attached: 1586200074608.png (1118x1070, 483.82K)

sounds like the start of a good rap song

honking wont stop, its the worst kind of itch
hurting your ears like a drunk nagging bitch
late night loud noise
party time with my boys
taking back country lemme feel that thunder
of people so mad at those who plunder
the elite who steal and actually mandate
garbage for us from public buildings they desecrate
we arent represented by those who represent us
worst kind of enemy is the traitor who goes along without a fuss
ottawa the destination for us taking back the nation
scare that bitch trudeau so hard he went black on the plantation

honk it

Attached: trudea black.webm (720x720, 896.4K)