Constantinople will never be Christian again

>Constantinople will never be Christian again
>Ararat will never be Armenian again
>Cyprus will never be whole again
>The Kurds will never have their own nation-state
What's the deal with this country? It's a blight.

Attached: turkey-flag-nomonkey-b.jpg (900x500, 31.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CLXujdjNoTY
bitchute.com/video/IM79pFIxchxd/
christogenea.org/overview/concise-explanation-creation-jewish-people
media.christogenea.org/videos/featured/biblebasics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's the deal with this country?
It's basically to Europe what Mexico is to America, except it's even more crypto-Jewish.

Turkey is a nation of winners

Grow up, it's been 550 years, let it go.
>Ararat will never be Armenian again
Good
>Cyprus will never be whole again
We basically needed bases there nigga.
>The Kurds will never have their own nation-state
I actually support the idea. I don't want any kurds living in here. But it will be a jew puppet state which will be used for further destabilization of the nation. Besides, more Turks(Turkmen, Azeri, Anatolian Turk etc.) lives in the proposed Kurdistan area lmao.

Lucky... I would say.

Attached: 64-645943_map-of-the-ottoman-empire-ottoman-empire-maximumextend.png (860x898, 180.99K)

Implying that's a bad thing

>for further destabilization of the nation
region* as if Israel doesn't fuck with middle east enough already.

Turkey is still the sick man of Europe and I would not be surprised if they stopped existing

I don’t know how accurate this map is. It shows a lot of territory that were vassals, tributaries and allies as directly annexed land.The polish Lithuanian common wealth was a vassal state to the ottomans for a super brief period of time actually, maybe like 3 years max or something
youtu.be/CLXujdjNoTY

It was Atatürk who renamed Constantinople to Istanbul
All The caliph respected Constantinople

>I actually support the idea.
get out

Ethnostate > Empire.

clay > expendible gorilla's

We aren't winning wars or capturing lands. We are getting replaced nigger.

It's funny that hundreds of years of Ottoman rule resulted in...the decay of all those areas. Roman rule built roads, aqueducts, major cities, beautiful architecture. Non-whites are just good for nothing.

Turks are the children of wolves and exist to make Euros seethe. One day we'll conquer Europe for real this time

Attached: 1617402678654.jpg (510x1024, 214.28K)

>Grow up, it's been 550 years, let it go.
Never. Once your economy collapses the roaches will scatter and Russia will reclaim what belongs to the Christians.

>Muh russia saviour of white ayran race will take it for us and give it to greece for free!
Delusional.

Attached: 1641969684141.png (493x615, 255.95K)

I just can't imagine losing to Greece despite being a world power
no wonder the sick man of Europe became the infirm man of Europe

i couldn't possibly care less what happens in brown desert shitholes

Attached: 1634423520898.png (500x252, 3.47K)

I'm not concerned about getting replaced, it's not gonna happen.
On the contrary, if you give clay you're not only dealing with a high birthrate, but also you just gave away sovereignty.
With sovereignty you give the right to organize, expand, collect taxes, and potentially fund the very real threat of a fifth column.

>I'm not concerned about getting replaced, it's not gonna happen.
In 1990s kurds were less than 5M of the population(Total population was around 60M). Now they are around 20M(Total population is like 85M). They are breeding out you.

>Indomutt education
The name was Constantiniyya during Ottomans
Name among locals was Stanpoli/Stanboli (Greek name). This name was preferred.
>Christcucks: Muh Constantinocaust

They're mostly assimilated.
With urbanization and education (yeah i know, but not impossible) this can slow to negative birthrates.

Urbanization is what led to their high birth rates in the first place. When you gave them medicine and doctors they started breeding out like rabbits. Like what's happening with Africa right now.

They are being bred intentionally to replace people as wage-slaves. Their original countries will remain poor to keep their expectations low and they can be shipped in any time that people get too uppity about their quality of life.

You can't deport kurds tho as they are citizens of this country as much as turks.

I disagree with this reasoning: urbanization places limits on their breeding because every child costs money. Money for rent, bills, groceries. However in the village they have cheap food and open space, so another child is no expense, just raise a few more goats or chickens.

>Kurds
You mean mountain Turks?

If it weren't for the eternal anglo they'd have collapsed a long time ago.

Just think if the English hadn't interfered in 1878

>You can't deport kurds

I was talking about Africa. I don't know how similar this situation is.

Okay nigga, pretend how empires don't fall like that. Unless another Atatürk comes up we will be replaced and will leave a Turkey won't be a nation of Turks but a nation of Turds.
>inb4 Turkey was always multinational
Yes, that's why Ottoman Empire fell and we exchanged populations. Besides that, other minorities such as Laz, Çerkez, Arnaut or Bosniaks aren't a problem as much as Kurds as Turks were always majority. Won't be anymore.

Don't mind me, pest control

Attached: raid.jpg (640x640, 22.12K)

but those are the actions of the british. turks are just pawns, as they have always been.

it is strange that "protestant', "enlightened", etc british actions and interests align with vatican.
coincidences all over the place.

Imagine being this ignorant of geography

Turkey is already a nation of turds

>List good things
>Complain
This is why nobody likes you mutt

Yeah they're a bunch of furfags.

there's a reason why only turks like turks, you know...

>conveniently ignores colonisation and what it did to all of those places
I'm shocked

Turkey is not doing too well lately.

The only good turkey is Thanksgiving dinner. Turkroaches need to crawl back up whatever mountain they came from, one far far to the east of Europe.

Attached: RFO-RoastedTurkey-1400x919-copy-6cf1d7ed-5b91-4a05-ae68-ddbddd7820a1-0-1400x919.jpg (1400x919, 417.58K)

T*rkey is not even a country.

You have Greeks larping as muslims living alongside chinks, mongols, gypsies, mystery meats, mountain hill billies, kurds, sand niggers and the end result is a multi-culti globohomo cesspool worse than the worst American neighborhood.

What we should do is take all the handsome white T*rks (meaning Greeks), unite is one big country and kick out all the subhumans.

The jew fears this and of course will never happen.

Attached: 435534453453.jpg (684x866, 211.75K)

>children of wolves
Yeah...the Turkish origin story is that a boy in the woods was fucked in his boipucci by a wolf, he got pregnant, and the boy gave birth to turks....

t.this
the anglo jew fears the neo Byzantium

Attached: 1637760402515.png (800x770, 931.17K)

we fucked them pretty good twice for that dont you think? wait a sec. i thought about it, it doesnt matter one bit what you think

>It's a blight.

America is a disease and I hate Americans. Simple as

Attached: 1643516872769.jpg (1169x1500, 1.62M)

>tfw a rapebaby even in our myths
biraders... what to do?

Conveniently ignores that it's the only region on Earth that's not thoroughly infested with globohomo nigger trannies

>what will it be Any Forums?

Attached: 65363545.jpg (1080x910, 383.67K)

Unlike Christcucks, the Turks genocided the people they conquered, assuring their descendants won't have to put up with their bullshit.

most of turks are anatolians aka greeks in other words.
Wich is funny because turks think they're STRONG TURKISH MONGOLIAN and greeks think Turkish are inbred retarded foreigners.
Wich lead to another conclusion : turkish are mongolian retarded people and by making greeks feeling they are turks they have made greeks being dumb and retard.
It's like if a shitskin culture or a shitskin religion touch you (as a white) you're done with being one. don't know if it can be reversed ,i don't think so tho if you look at albanians ,it's the same shit.

I think the far greater threat is islamism. If we lose national identity to just be a bunch of sandnigger arabs then we are already turds like this rapababy piece of shit said:

we are all turkish deep down

Daily reminder:

Only White people are people and only Whites can truly be Christian. White people are supposed to have absolutely nothing to do with the other races, instructed to not even so much as greet them. Which makes sense since kikes and all other non-Whites are nothing but misfortune generating parasites whose sole purpose is to degrade and destroy the White race and its civilization. Then there's also the fact that all non-Whites have an inescapable destiny of total oblivion.

Source: the Holy Bible

-------------------

All those non-White self-proclaimed Christians are abject fools, nothing but pathetic confused larping mongrel abominations. Do not waste your precious time on them; the ditch is the perfect place for them until the harvest.

Matthew 15:13-14

(13)But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (14)Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

-------------------

100 proofs the Israelites were White and NOT jewish
bitchute.com/video/IM79pFIxchxd/

The creation of the jewish people and the anti-Christ for dummies
christogenea.org/overview/concise-explanation-creation-jewish-people

Bible Basics
media.christogenea.org/videos/featured/biblebasics

Attached: Bible, Science, Documents, Common Sense all in Agreement .jpg (3728x9200, 3.69M)

Attached: White Accomplishment.png (1606x1638, 659.52K)

>t. an*lo pawn whose ancestors died in gallipoli and now being used as test ground for globohomo v2

we will take constantinople back from these muslims and reestablish the hagia sofia as a church

Attached: 1632688600779.png (785x847, 287.09K)

more like pic rel?

Attached: Oga&Boga.png (876x1411, 53.34K)

Who is replacing Turks?
I thought you were the ones doing the replacing.

They're getting replaced by k*rds, Syrians and Afghans.

Attached: turk.png (738x768, 520.65K)

it's no biggie. we were always the minority in countries we ruled. as long as you keep the subhumans in check it's not that bad. for now our k*rds and immigrants are getting uppity but nothing we can't fix

there is no such thing as turk
they are larpers
tomorrow USA could invade it and they'll larp as americans for next 500 years

Attached: turk.jpg (1122x1280, 99.08K)

how is the importantness of an invention determined, like, mathematically

fuck you and fuck the japanese

Yes & get vaccinated

k*rd detected

Turkey isn't Europe, it'll never be a member of the EU

What is realistically the difference between a Kurd and a Turk? Isn't it basically the same?

the choice here is obvious
FUCK GAYREECE

k*rds have lower IQ, a monobrow, steal electricity and breed rapidly.

Attached: Kurd1.jpg (490x613, 84.58K)

Oh I see. The media here always told me they were heroic, dashing freedom fighters.

Turks are alcohol drinking, pork eating, false muslim roaches. Never met a european who likes turks, only gypsies like them. Gypos like turkish lifestyle - fuck men for pleasure and women by obligation.

Attached: Hamam.png (821x420, 47.03K)