I want to join the military but I also despise the USA and everything it stands for. What do?

I want to join the military but I also despise the USA and everything it stands for. What do?

Attached: frog.jpg (236x209, 9.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
streamable.com/37ge2b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

french foreign legion

Attached: 1643159901221.jpg (498x474, 33.99K)

join it and do a super smart job so you'll be in the back of the line once war starts

Attached: 1639681688822.jpg (639x607, 82.19K)

Just start training here at home and serve yourself.

If your black or Brown its ur duty to die for your country, if your white, well its time to reap the rewards son.

Join the coast guard and fuck up cartel drug runners.

You're a perfect fit, actually

This

You browse a neo nazi board and you spend 12 hours a day on your computer. They don't want you until you change your life and viewpoint especially with: "I also despise the USA and everything it stands for". You're a fucking idiot try the marine corps when you're less retarded.

Join Boko Haram or Tahrir Al-Sham.

why would you want to join the american military? it kills a bunch of innocent people to do the bidding of satan's chosen people who have subverted and entrenched deep into american politics and business. plus last time i checked, the clot shot is kind of mandatory if you join the army. don't waste your life fighting for evil people who are ruining the world.

also, get saved before it's too late. watch this if you are not yet 100% sure of going to heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

Attached: Pass it along if you are a saved Christian.jpg (1200x627, 1.06M)

This isn't true
>t. Soldier halfway to retirement

if you despise the usa and everything it stands for then joining the usa military is a great option. get training, make money, specialize, and then get some contract work.

listen, get some special ops experience and stay clean and proper so you can get clearance. you can get contracting jobs for 1000usd a day just for sitting on your ass and getting fat. all you gotta do is not spend your money, save all of it. work half the year, take the rest of the year off. it's easy money, but you need the experience and training first.

i was going to do this but then they said “you need your jab” MFW

ask your recruiter for the batch list. you can sign up for the clean batches. it's only about 5% of the batches that fuck you up. be discreet, obviously.

the “batch list” uhh what???

You wouldn’t last two seconds.

Don't fucking do it user. If you're religious, it's not the move. I'm a military spouse. I'm so fucking glad, every fucking day, that I didn't join.

>They don't want you until you change your life and viewpoint especially with: "I also despise the USA and everything it stands for"
right, because the troon officers and general "white guilt" milley don't already hate what it stands/stood for....nigger

Attached: G4hRWFt.jpg (600x315, 33.49K)

it looks like this. the ones with all zeros to the right of the list are fine. the other ones aren't. most are all zeros. your recruiter can help you out after you sign up.

Attached: pol.jpg (1674x853, 274.2K)

thanks…dont screw me on this or i will haunt you with my myocarditis

Attached: CE33D036-64BF-48D1-9438-9988B7651890.jpg (600x906, 70.19K)

Join a militia group

just be discreet and keep it cool, you'll be fine.

Join the military anyway

Join the coast guard, you actually assist American citizens for the most part

user I hope you realize this guy is full of shit
your recruiter doesn't give you the vaccine or even talk to the guy who gives you the vaccine

every recruiter has the batch lists. hell or highwater, they want new recruits and at this point most people understand what's happening even if they say it out loud.

Just go shoot old TVs in a random sand pit once a month. Don’t be a faggot

joining the army is one of the most retarded things you can do, your basically donating your body to a country that doesn't give fuck about you, they will use you until your injured or worn out then you get sub par care and some $ untill you die

kek

French foreign legion
Unless you do infantry then special forces you're not gonna learn any real tactics

Don't move to middle America. Lift weights, shoot guns, learn a trade, train in a martial art.

they will just agree and show some bs to shut you up and sign up, they are the goverment all they do is lie

sure thing, pussy. the military is paid training and experience for a really lucrative career that opens up doors across multiple industries for high pay work, most of which has nothing to do with shooter jobs. you should consider enlisting yourself, there's a lot of benefits and you can secure yourself a real future if you're smart and don't waste all your money on dumb shit.

i'm not going to argue with you, it's ops choice either way. but give it some thought for yourself, you might benefit from joining. the military wants bodies that can do the job. don't be so sure that big pharma is going to win a pissing contest with the military industrial complex. there's more going on than you think.

Attached: pol.jpg (752x1084, 180.04K)

Our military is fucking pozzed bro I'm not fucking joking. If you are okay with the vaccine which will probably fuck you up and shorten your lifespan, women in charge, faggots trying to rape your ass and niggers never doing their jobs then go ahead join.

join one of those glowie groups

Unless another war pops off your experience even in technical fields will be shit. The military doesn't teach you how to do anything unless you are in action and then it's on the job training.

foreign legion is a shitshow, you'll be sent to some unknown african hellhole and that's where you'll die. the pay is shit, you get treated like shit, there's nothing good about it unless you're a criminal on the run. even then, you need to learn to speak, read, and write french.

What are you a recruiter? The military is a social engineering factory. Warfighting is second. Why are you promoting it?

there's always war and there's always contracts. if you want to make real money contracting, you need the experience and skills. you're wrong, but i think you probably know that. making a grand a day to mostly sit on ass is a pretty sweet deal and if you're taking jobs at that level the only fighting you're really going to be doing for the most part is against boredom.

guy is sus

Attached: CECD4513-813A-41DD-96E2-ECD2539CE878.jpg (1160x642, 69.66K)

maybe you're worried you don't have what it takes to get through. but honestly you probably do. it's good training and opens a lot of doors. it'll build up your confidence too.

Join my military. I plan on taking over soon.

fight for russia

you're not joining the military for the country, you're joining for yourself and the benefits. just don't tell anyone.

okay im done listening to the recruiter and fsb agent argue in the thread…where do i sign?
based schizo fsb

Attached: 7EA54752-D94B-405B-A958-3B557E89B2E0.gif (540x225, 2.92M)

If you can take inclusion classed and sensitivity training at the gym and shooting range your going to get the same experience.

nah, russias shit, trust me bro you don't want to fight for them. the entire planet is about to hatefuck them, it's only a matter of time. they're losers. join the winners and make money.

look up a local recruiting office. if you don't have a car or license call ahead and you might be able to work out a home visit. don't worry about those kind of details, just reach out.

i’ve heard this all before,you’re “marining” us buddy with the “uh it’ll make you a big man” and “maybe you dont have what it takes” broken record methinks

Attached: 23E7B532-6900-40EF-85CD-4B56631041AD.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

Join The Foreign Legion for shits and giggles user. Post pics when if you do.

kys

the french foreign legion is like being in a third world army despite it belonging to a first world nation
you're barely trained, you're given next to no equipment, and you're given the old french army rifles instead of the new ones, i don't even think you get helmets
your fellow servicemen are all retarded eastern europeans and various criminals from around the world and the officers will treat you like absolute shit despite only the best officer school graduates getting to command the legion
the idea behind the legion is that its better for a foreigner to die than a frenchman, and so you're treated as disposable cannon fodder in most conflicts, even the most famous battles centered around the legion always end up with them losing in an incredibly gruesome way

also when you're on guard duty you have to wear the marching uniform, this is the only part of the french military that does this and so you're too hot in the summer and freezing when its winter

but it sounds like the most fun you can possibly have

it will make you a big man, that's no joke. but more importantly than all that, it'll open doors to financial security and freedom that you're not going to have otherwise. you don't want to jerk off all day and browse Any Forums, bro. not forever. you need a house, you need money. imagine being set, barely working, just making bank and sitting on ass. yeah you gotta put in a few years to get the prerequisites, but what else would you be doing? nothing worth living for, that's for sure. a few years of service and you'll be qualified, then you can make enough money to live free and make your own decisions in life. live where you wanna live, do what you want to do. think about it.

streamable.com/37ge2b

still want to join?

Attached: 1628165477868.jpg (636x651, 39.25K)

the best part is excessive winter training at high elevations only to be sent to a scorching desert shithole full of stone age cannibals. they literally eat each other, the legion is garbage. you don't want to end up in africa.

Why better not form an insurrectionary militia and hope to wait until the Russians, Chinese and narco-terrorists violate the United States.

you need to calm down, go take a smoke and fish break. maybe throw some rocks at some palestinian kids or fingerbang your sister. i got this.

FUCK OFF ZOGBOTS
YOU CAN FIGHT YOUR WAR WITH TRANNY FAGGOTS AND NIGGER SPIC MUTANTS HAHAHA

wait until after The Restoration. its coming.

Best french fags and the reason France left nato
Anglos were in charge

Wouldn't you like to see new countries in the North American region? Rome was big until it fell due to economic crisis and invasions of its borders, anda chico will be a golden opportunity for those who hate the United States government including white nationalists and Native Americans who want their ethnostates.

French Foreign Legion.

You wait until a Revolution starts. Whichever side is killing niggers and faggots, you join. Simple as. Unless you're a dirty fucking nigger or faggot. Then you die.

Attached: 1593311939845.jpg (800x600, 54.1K)

Jody here, nothing I love more than fucking lonely military wives.

You too?

Attached: 1593939427485.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

Join azom then

so what you’re sayin is…..i should stay behind and fuck these stupid idiots wives instead

heard people recommend this but azov isn’t looking for foreigners anymore

How much are you getting paid to post this shit?
Is the army really that desperate they hire people to recruit NEETs off Any Forums

bro thats what im trying to say like how the fuck are you trying to recruit me on fucking pol

Yep these whores aren't loyal, one told me she would get huge benefits if her husband dies. These military dudes are obsessed it's crazy.

Join a PMC.

like even if you did recruit me im still a huge national security risk because im on Any Forums and am likely a political radical…is this really what they mean when they say “bottom of the barrel

Islam is the answer

i dont want to join mossad

>I want to join the military but I also despise the USA and everything it stands for. What do?

Join the military. You can continue despising the US and everything it stands for.

my life is exceedingly comfy as a leaf living in the states working as an engineer. Sometimes I think about joining the canadian military reserves one day tho as an engineer. Seems like a comfy way to get a little more money and possibly learn some skills in case I need to install minecraft in a hurry.

Do any anons have any experience in the Canadian reserves?

Attached: 1617252038615.png (627x800, 333.83K)

Get a proper job. It's not worth it. You need to take tons of injections to get in.

They will take people that breathe and have limbs dude.

Are there any other countries that accept foreign recruits other than the French Foreign Legion?

Based, you kill innocent civilians. It's not worth it. At all. Think long and hard about this and what you're contributing to. Read up on geopolitics and the costs of war.

Be a sailor, national guard or coast guard if your asvabs good enough.

Join Russian military

Don't you guys have a really bad time with rape and other abuse towards conscripts? Wouldn't it be a far worse experience for a foreigner? The suicide/murder rates are higher every year than the combined combat deaths of my nation for the last few decades.

Attached: c11baee7d8591de17491fa3e05a855f6.jpg (1080x1350, 125.76K)

this. be willing to call niggers and chinks ur brothers though. Atleast they don't allow trannies and women

Ivan why do u rape conscripts? even the yankee army isn't that gay

the future great army of the Russian empire at the North Pole must be consolidated.

form a militia

Join Hezbollah?

no one want s to fight for Jews

Attached: blackrock.jpg (749x942, 105.23K)

I could never join the military or any other organisation where I would be unable to make an informed, free, ethical decision.
Go out and kill normal people because an association of psychopaths told me to.
If you want to do good, I think the military is the last place you want to be.

same
I left the adf because fuck zog
I want to join something like the waffen ss more than anything

you join the military to suck it dry of gibs, that's what you do. stay clear of political statements and get whatever skills you can out of it

You’d fit right at home

Boomers like you is why the US, and by extension the rest of the world, is fucked