Why are Germans so good at music?

Why are Germans so good at music?
No-one even comes close. Be it historical composers like Wagner:
youtu.be/URIwWtwn6qA
Or Pop bands:
youtu.be/i0xOSxgs6w8
What are the political implications of this?

Attached: Wagner_4c.jpg (690x722, 258.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4R0eHdV18qE
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8
youtu.be/6yP1tcy9a10
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7uXibfdMw
youtube.com/watch?v=uz-9IkVKEU4
youtu.be/dCBwXnSa3DE
hugoribeiro.com.br/area-restrita/Wagner-Judaism_music.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_M9I-3cRVaI
youtube.com/watch?v=w0n2_Q-_36c
youtube.com/watch?v=xsPzWBNqMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=YpwSIi6E0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=iO4UhZuw7gQ
youtu.be/WBqVQUaufGc
youtu.be/4S8ag2EnlHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8CpvEuxqg
youtube.com/watch?v=rdG_Aj6XOYY
youtube.com/watch?v=YyloVSzSAJw
youtube.com/watch?v=sERiPuOQyvo
youtu.be/8dmWAve3Pvk
youtube.com/watch?v=43Tyq4JEkWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DzxlMfUzqIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Q45uoF2ZMxg
youtube.com/watch?v=-qzJe9vKsoo
youtube.com/watch?v=59nCIdY1gkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wRMw1g9CdOM
youtu.be/puMifZvxa5s?t=6241
youtu.be/b3_TQKdksyc?t=459
youtu.be/GpMVwbRIgdA
youtu.be/PR_Hm9Ng8Xw
youtu.be/buCD-_1UPn4
youtube.com/watch?v=16noW1H0yq8
youtu.be/tJjCZTbT6Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=amReascgR0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/4R0eHdV18qE

laaaaaaaame

memeflag faggots

Imagine being scared of a flag LMAO

Gustav Holst is good, but then he is german either.

Germans are good at everything.

Pilgrim's Chorus

youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8

Attached: Richard Wagner.jpg (900x750, 42.22K)

Tannhäuser is just great in every way. How is your audio over there in India?

youtu.be/6yP1tcy9a10

i use Sennheiser's (660S), for clear frequency and streams. it appears you guys make good headphones as well.

for me, it's krautrock
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7uXibfdMw

Md409, e906 and 421 are all good guitar cab mics. Though i do prefer the royer 121

>i use Sennheiser's
>Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG is a German privately held audio company specializing in the design and production of a wide range of high fidelity products, including microphones, headphones, telephone accessories and aviation headsets for personal, professional and business applications.
Yeah ok, no wonder :)

How about this one then?

youtube.com/watch?v=uz-9IkVKEU4

this is really actuallt terrible, i listened with an open mind but this is actually terrible. no melody fucking going nowhere trash. shenandoah is better than this

we're good at everything

Attached: art vs lit vs mu vs sci europe 20th century.jpg (744x952, 206.34K)

Found the Rap-Loving Jew.

Attached: Jew 1.gif (290x280, 2.97M)

>No-one even comes close
Wrong. Russia comes close
>Tchaikovsky
>Stravinsky
>Rachmaninoff
>Shostakovich
>Glinka
>Scriabin

They aren't. The best whites are all Jewish. White and Right have zero creative value.

All those name's you mentioned were influenced by Wagner and Beethoven. Bach was the progenitor of harmony and he was german as well.

>Tchaikovsky emphasized that only those who had heard these Beethoven symphonies in Wagner's interpretation could fully appreciate their greatness. Wagner would always remain one of the conductors Tchaikovsky most admired, alongside Nikolay Rubinstein, Eduard Nápravník, and Hans von Bülow, even if in an article of 1875 he observed that in order to get a full picture of Wagner's talent in that respect it would have been necessary to hear him also conduct works by other composers (TH 306).

They really weren't Russian, Italian, British, and French composers accomplished just as much

If Tchaikovsky said so I guess because he just wanted shit on Brahms. There was literally a war during the late 1800s between the Wagner and Brahms followers and if you're a composer or a musician at that time you had to side with one or the other. And Tchaikovsky really REALLY hated Brahms because he was the most successful composer in the world

You didn't even post the best
youtu.be/dCBwXnSa3DE

Attached: quote-the-aim-and-final-end-of-all-music-should-be-none-other-than-the-glory-of-god-and-the-johann-sebastian-bach-1-44-00.jpg (850x400, 61.55K)

>Bach is the progenitor of harmony

God damn you’re fucking stupid

not this shit again
Jaaaaaaniiieeeeees!

You can only dream of having an orchestra this white.

Attached: Rienzi.jpg (871x528, 244.41K)

wagner is dead, just like his music.

listening to this shit is more retarded than whatever those zoomers listen to today.

Attached: 1643480786166.webm (480x480, 738.38K)

Daily reminder that Wagner stole his best friends wife who was also Franz Liszts daughter. He was the absolute chad of his era.

Attached: 220px-Hans_von_Bülow.jpg (220x348, 24.79K)

only if chad is german for nigger

Verdi did the same thing, stole his best friend's wife.

>Bach was the progenitor of harmony
More like the master of counterpoint.

>He was the absolute chad of his era.
More like a huge faggot for doing that. He has good thoughts on jews in music and was friends with Bakunin, so I will give him that.
hugoribeiro.com.br/area-restrita/Wagner-Judaism_music.pdf

How about some Brahms?

youtube.com/watch?v=_M9I-3cRVaI

What about Mussorgsky? He was very Modest, very drunk and good.

Ahem.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0n2_Q-_36c

Ask and ye shall receive:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsPzWBNqMFg

Brahms fucked Schumann's wife, probably in front of him.

based brahms enjoyer

Attached: 1636790570650.jpg (780x935, 94.57K)

I see you and raise you this:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpwSIi6E0VA

He has the additional advantage of being German.

Schumann is underrated. He would have been greater if he wasn't such a depressed autist

Listen to his string quartet no. 3 at 12:16
youtube.com/watch?v=iO4UhZuw7gQ
Also his violin concerto was the greatest unknown violin concerto of the Romantic era

I like Dowland.
But no discredit to German composers, superb writing skills.

i was going to say bongs

youtu.be/WBqVQUaufGc
We can even rap pretty fast

Bongs have absolutely ZERO taste in music. Nobody can even list 2 great bong composers. They will all say Handel but wait he was too, a German.

youtu.be/4S8ag2EnlHI
they do make enjoyable stuff in every genre

Nice.

Yes, his violin concerto is underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8CpvEuxqg

Radu Lupu is my favorite pianist interpreter of Schumann:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdG_Aj6XOYY

Bongs are great at literature but not at painting or music. Wonder why.

Eye-talians run the paint game.

Vaughan Williams, Hubert Parry, and Purcell were objectively great Bong composers. True, we never produced the level of greatness that Germans did. But Germany never produced the great literature and painters that we did. So shut your fucking mouth, wog.

youtube.com/watch?v=YyloVSzSAJw

Definitely. It's the Italians for the all-around greats:
Music, Art, Literature.

Bongs were never at the level of Germans at anything in the last 300 years except maybe in physics and mathematics.

>Vaughan Williams
mainstream pleb-tier composer
>Hubert Parry
literally who
>Purcell
I know his name but I can't remember a single work of his. And I listened to lots of classical music.

The Pre-raphaelites were the greatest painters Europe has ever produced. Objectively and technically superior to anything "fashionable" that came from mainland Europe. The English Romantic painters like Turner invented impressionism almost one hundred years before the French.

Attached: N01657_9.jpg (514x730, 61.63K)

>literally who

He wrote England's unofficial national anthem amongst many other great pieces.

youtube.com/watch?v=sERiPuOQyvo

>Bongs were never at the level of Germans at anything in the last 300 years except maybe in physics and mathematics.

And what have you done of cultural or scientific worth since the last 4,500 years?

we built the greatest and most enduring civilization the world has ever seen. And now lots of its legacy was stolen by you anglokikes and you are charging angloshekels for it to be seen in your museums like the shameless thieves you are.

Fair enough. They're still not a patch on the Italians, though.
Tops:
Art - Italy (no one else comes close, France is a distant second)
Music - Germany/Austria (with Italy coming close behind)
Literature - England (with France coming close behind)

>Germ music
Yawn
>Verdi
>Vivaldi
>Boccherini
youtu.be/8dmWAve3Pvk

how do you explain Chopin then?

Italians had a lot of great composers. But Germany/Austria still takes the prize.

youtube.com/watch?v=43Tyq4JEkWQ

>Austrian music
>French/British literature
Like what?
I can think of Shakespeare which loved to write about niggers and is mostly famous for Romeo and Juliette, which is literally the nonsensical shitty version of Dante's Paolo and Francesca. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just can't think of any.

Heh, in the 80s-90s Rock&Roll and pop were ruled by Brit

French
youtube.com/watch?v=DzxlMfUzqIM

and Italian
youtube.com/watch?v=Q45uoF2ZMxg

come really close.

In my opinion French music is unique, distinct and always recognizable.

I can think of that French poet that wrote all his stuff at 15 then stopped. He was a fag too. He wrote about the war and I remember liking the way he wrote a lot. Can't remember his fucking name tho.

>>Austrian music
Yeah, Mozart, Haydn, Schubert. C'mon, dude. Those guys rule.

English literature: Shakespeare, of course, Marlowe, Jonson, Webster, Milton, Dickens, Austen, Eliot. Wordsworth, Coleridge, Keats, to name but a few. Don't get me wrong, the Italians have some pretty great writers, especially Dante. The Italians are the best all around since they did everything well - art, music and literature. Also food.

>In my opinion French music is unique, distinct and always recognizable.
This is true:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qzJe9vKsoo

youtube.com/watch?v=59nCIdY1gkQ

Even their folk music is distinctive:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRMw1g9CdOM

Germanoid cope, the only two notable courts were Munich and Vienna, and at one short point in history the court of Frederick the Great

All these famous names are post-French revolution piano masturbators

The best musicians are Southern Europeans, with particularly the best ones being from Northern Italy, although Spaniards can be a close second. The Germans were great at well composed classical music (which used to just be called "German Music" before WWI) but they're not so great when it comes to feeling the moment and playing music in an improvisational setting.

For example, if I was living a century or two ago, I'd rather pay to see a German Opera or Classical music concert rather than an Italian or Spanish one. However, if I had to pick random street folk musician I'd go with the Southern Euro over the German any day of the week. This is not a hard and fast rule but just a generalization, there are Germans who do excel at improv, and there are Southern Euros who have written masterpieces (like Vivaldi).

But I find it holds true even in the modern era, especially when you get into rock n roll. The Anglos could play rock music well, but they were never the best at it. Clapton was great, but then Hendrix came along and destroyed him. And afterwards, the only real rock musicians with long term staying power were latin. You had Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead as perhaps the prime example, having a continuous band from 65 to 95

youtu.be/puMifZvxa5s?t=6241

vid related is prime jerry garcia 1977 grateful dead show in new jersey. Jerry is not the most technical player but he plays with so much emotion and just gets a lot of feeling out of each note. Every note is purposeful.

youtu.be/b3_TQKdksyc?t=459

vid related Carlos Santana 1970. Same city/scene as grateful dead but certainly had his own latin music influenced style. He's undoubtedly one of the greatest modern rock guitarists

youtu.be/GpMVwbRIgdA

last vid related is Trey Anastasio of Phish from 91. Astounding technical ability but he also plays with a lot of emotion as well. One of top 5 rock guitarists of the past 30 years easily.

Attached: TREy.jpg (683x1024, 234.76K)

BREAKING: German mayor threatens Spaziergänger with armed forces.
youtu.be/PR_Hm9Ng8Xw

trey peaked at coventry 2005 and you are a faggot

>playing music in an improvisational setting.
Maybe not anymore, but Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven were famous for their improvisational brilliance.

All I know is that German techno has to be the greatest music ever made!!

youtu.be/buCD-_1UPn4

Attached: German Techno.jpg (1280x720, 196.23K)

His music is played continuously, you klezmer fuckwit.

This. Wagner has devoted fans to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=16noW1H0yq8

Pre-raphaelites were mostly shit. Only Millais was really good.

Turner was a beast.

His French dad?

the one thing all three of those guys have in common is that when they are playing a guitar solo, you know it's them. They all have a distinctive way of playing that regardless of instrument tone you can tell it's them that's playing, that's how much personality they put into their music. And of course, they are all either of Spanish or Italian descent. When it comes to rock music, sometimes it feels like early rock anglos just try to ape black musicians (no pun intended) whereas Americans/southerneuro amreicans tried to make more high brow artistic statements within the form of rock music.

An interesting exception to this, I think, is Jon "The Barber" Gutwillig of The Disco Biscuits. You probably have never heard of this band, and that's because their music is simply inaccessible to most people. Their genre is "jamtronica" which is ostensibly playing electronic style music rhythms but with real instruments. Out of all modern improv based jam bands, they have by far the most intricate compositions, often playing their songs in an inverted format, where they'll play the ending of the song before the beginning of a song. I can't help but think these different examples reinforce notions of different racial characteristics in art

vid related, Jon Barber of Disco Biscuits

youtu.be/tJjCZTbT6Kg

>trey peaked at coventry 2005 and you are a faggot

it was 2004 and that was clearly some of his worst playing

Dante was an autistic retard simp.

>falling for the (((historical music is so objectively good))) meme

>Santana...undoubtedly one of the greatest modern rock guitarists

Opinion utterly disregarded.

>Maybe not anymore, but Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven were famous for their improvisational brilliance.

you're probably right, and I might've jumped the gun, maybe it has more to do with eras. It's so unfortunate that recording music didn't exist back then. All of them might've been way better improvisers than many modern musicians but all we have is what they wrote down and composed

Even so I think it holds today as well. The German bands I hear about are highly composed techno or metal bands with intricate musical phrasing. Occasionally a good pop song too

falling for the music jew

But a great poet, or so I'm told. I can only read him in translation and poets don't translate very well.

This is great stuff, I've checked them out on Spotify. Thanks, burgerbro.

>It's so unfortunate that recording music didn't exist back then.
I would literally give my right arm to have recordings of Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven improvising at the keyboard.

You're welcome, hungrybro.

>Why are Germans so good at music?
youtube.com/watch?v=amReascgR0A

Old boring music who still listens to this

Attached: 048A356F-A719-4301-B0C3-EB768D86B400.jpg (975x750, 98.98K)

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Schenker brothers. Michael has to be one of the most talented rock guitarists ever. His intro to Doctor Doctor is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard.

East Slavs and Italics are on par.

Yeah, that aspect makes it difficult.

I love german music, but to say none comes even close... German music wouldn't be the same without Italy.
Italian and german renaissance-baroque is where my heart is.

>Vaginer
>Not Tshaikovski

Lol