Are truck horns really that bad?

are truck horns really that bad?

Attached: FKTSItWXsAAHoN8.jpg (552x450, 37.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1487467827577634819?cxt=HHwWhoCy2faGxqQpAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=iVdP8bQ94XY
hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/01/11/nearly-year-after-hawaiis-false-missile-alert-hi-ema-says-ballistic-missile-alarms-have-been-shelved/
youtube.com/watch?v=G1IbRujko-A
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643533622707.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=M0PzZjtNnlM
youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, leftards are completely emotionally unstable though

Apparently this faggot doesn't know earplugs exist.

also kek

Attached: pink-wojak-monster.jpg (716x516, 235.8K)

one time my neighbors car alarm went off at four in the morning. It woke me out of a dead sleep and had they not shut it off id have never fallen back asleep. It made me want to set the truck on fire.

They should just blast "Cotton Eye'd Joe" 24/7. that's way worse than any horn.

Attached: joe.jpg (1280x720, 71.96K)

Fucking based, hope trannies off themselves

EAT SHIT LIBTARD VAXX NAZIS

Attached: HONK.png (720x1367, 138.08K)

i bet a large percentage of these "can't take noise" people are weak faggots who let their dogs outside to bark all day/night. they seem like the kind of people.

These people are going to get PTSD and break down every time they hear a horn.

i think the point is to exhaust some of the city's resources, right? hopefully

toot toot

>cap 8hgay

Attached: honk fluff.jpg (933x890, 152.54K)

Lefties would crumble at the sight of anything resembling the chaos of war

It was a good song.

one time in Fallujah we strafed a row of cars next to a checkpoint. one of the passengers was still alive moaning through her scalding while everything smoldered.

life can be rough user. I'm here if you want to talk about it.

Attached: 1643477368234.jpg (1024x1024, 212.06K)

WE WILL BREAK YOU

Attached: FIRERISES.png (720x548, 65.33K)

baste af. did you enjoy it at the time?

holy fuck and these people think they could win a civil war
they can't handle some honking

Attached: eebufbomb.webm (1100x1080, 721.99K)

checked, i now think this is a good song.

Attached: GOBOTS.jpg (480x352, 38.35K)

if only you could hax all their bingbingwahoos into honking too.

Attached: 720588_81_71726_TX5FO6m4Z.jpg (880x653, 75.34K)

EAT SHIT VAXXIE

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEE.png (720x320, 52.19K)

I am so happy about all this and only wish I still lived in Ottawa. These fuckers love when the streets are blocked because of BLM and #allchildrenmatter and say protests are supposed to make people uncomfortable, well how do you like it now?

Uh, point of order. Could fellow comrades *please* stop audibly clapping? There are other comrades here who are very sound sensitive and it is disorienting.

the honking never ends

Attached: angry_goose.jpg (1200x802, 218.08K)

>mfw I was in Honolulu casually smoking a cigarette outside of a Starbucks when that happened and all of the tourists were running around screaming demanding to be let into the various basements around the city

Attached: 93BC28B4-7DD7-40CE-A0DC-9D324D46CF60.jpg (442x446, 32.51K)

They're quite loud desu. Was stuck in a car as a small convoy passed through a town and it was deafening. Still, fuck these pansy faggots. Honk on, boys.

It keeps the voices in their subconscious telling them
>They are wrong

Kek these are the tough guys who will bring about the revolution and defeat chuds

Solution. Picrel

Attached: earplugs.jpg (239x211, 4.51K)

>truckers rn with their hand on the air horn cord

Attached: 1481915241981.png (1631x1571, 136.56K)

Anyone have photographic proof of the 50,000 trucks?

It's not really the sound for these peoplr as much as knowing there are political "infidels" nearby.

Also your memeflag doesnt belong in a thread about based leaf honkers.

one time I was trying to get some rest after an 18 hour day. we were stuck on top of this mountain in the black because some retard dropped his trailer on the only road up to us with a T1 dozer aboard. took a crane to get it out. anyway, we had a shitload of resources in this tiny area and my sleep kept getting interrupted by retards on the radio giving updates on fire behavior and weather. made me want to set those individual on fire

Attached: 20180811_003318.jpg (475x977, 41.13K)

I feel you bro! I feel you! it's so hard out here. so very hard. the honks, they get to me.

Attached: Highway-to-death-2-007.jpg (460x242, 25.28K)

Forgot to say
>Also for every moment they will know that their leader abandoned them already

Can someone tell them no one is forcing them to endure the noise.

>uggghh these truck horns are causing me MENTAL ANGUISH NOISE BOTHERS ME!
>ahh, forcing others to take experimental pharmaceutical drugs under threat of removal from their jobs and income, I am fine with this

they lie about everything, they're fine it's just mildly annoying. you know how those faggots are.

They'll never recover from this, it'll haunt their nightmares.

Attached: Phantom Honk.jpg (659x241, 40.05K)

holy fuck kek

*record scratch*
you're probably wondering how I got here

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 37.37K)

Based geese

Haha holy kek take my upvote

Worse than water boarding.

Real nigga on the bottom.

Attached: realnigga.png (684x952, 141.45K)

That's just pathetic.

>the phantom honking

Lol. We are just going to systematically take everything form you until you cannot feed yourself and die if you do not hand over control of your body to the government.... WAIT STOP ITS NOT OK TO BE LOUDDDD!

This. The way they imagine a civil war is the government killing us while they watch on TV. They wouldn’t have a chance.

mfw i hold the power to kill retardors

Attached: 1550062543312.jpg (800x492, 84.6K)

HONK

HONK-22 is the new normal. Just wear your 2 earplugs, and stay 666' away from all trucks. We are all in this together!

Not as bad as the Jake brakes

the Honkocaust is unleashed

brace for 6 million honks

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on with trucks? I just woke up.

>Shitty people ruining things for everyone else
Ah, but the niggers looting everything not bolted to the floor (and torching the rest) was a-ok. My country's left should sue these fags for plagiarism

what triggers them is the perception that
they don't share the perspective with the group
which fields a physical challenge to the authority

cognitive dissonance induced by their government
and media consumption

that's nothing. I once heard a car horn from my office.

Attached: 1643310952969m.jpg (737x1024, 81.51K)

sums it up perfect

UH EXCUSE ME, POINT OF PRIVILEGE! BRUCE I NEED YOU TO TURN YOURSELF RIGHT-SIDE UP. YOU BEING UPSIDE DOWN IS THREATENING AND ABLEIST

>i unfollowed so many people
that's going to show them

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52.37K)

Attached: THEN DIE.jpg (1280x720, 61.08K)

They are honking

I've always wanted a set of air horns that play the first 12 notes of Dixie.

Attached: FoghornLeghorn.jpg (730x584, 71.84K)

twitter.com/drsimonegold/status/1487467827577634819?cxt=HHwWhoCy2faGxqQpAAAA

weird i don't remember either of them having one eye radically above or below the other

Attached: 000.png (653x400, 491.11K)

Why?

why you had it so bad, killing poor civilians. but thank you for defending our freedumbs from them

negative 63 upboats. lol.

Attached: stop-hes-already-dead-gif-1.gif (334x251, 1.02M)

>muh mental health buhuu

fucking twatter won't even let you scroll an inch

I shit you not, some middle aged Karen ran into the Starbucks dragging her crying 3 year old behind her and screamed, what are all of you doing?! A MISSLE IS COMING HERE RIGHT NOW GET TO SAFETY!!!” And then ran out down the street.

It important to consider your mental health, this faggot has a point

>They should just blast "Cotton Eye'd Joe" 24/7. that's way worse than any horn.

I think ppl dont realize how cheap audio equipment is now, esp. battery powered stuff. I mean, its not great compared to wired stuff, but you can (1) use a generator or (2) get decent battery powered stuff.

We've decided to replace clapping with jazz hands

Attached: 3_rG_4.gif (320x180, 243.99K)

Attached: DaKine.jpg (915x900, 110.4K)

kek. that's an upHONK from me bro

Attached: xai4vq0ut7c81.jpg (640x634, 124.21K)

my god canadian redditors are some extra evil mutation.

Is Ottawa a "real" city, where actual, working people live or just a wretched hive of government bureaucrats and grifters, like so many capitals that aren't among the countries' most important metropoles?

Trucks are honking like it's a Joe Biden rally.

Attached: sub-buzz-9545-1604806754-13.jpg (990x660, 104.87K)

Honk honk

Correct. They'll soon see the effects.

These faggots are so unbelievably weak. They are long overdue for getting wiped out via natural selection.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVdP8bQ94XY

kek

no vax no border cross. truckers are good ole boys and said nah. so they formed a 1970s style CONVOY to gum up the works

LMFAO. leddit is just a neverending well of comedy

Why are they trying to poison the well on this story? Everyone knows that it was Chuck Schumer's neice, Amy

Attached: thumb_busted-amy-schumer-ell-aware-christine-blasey-ford-a-schumer-36606021.png (200x597, 74.86K)

LOL

Attached: 1629952501178.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

Brandeau mandates for all truckers to get the jab. Truckers revolt and go to Ottawa to raise hell. Brandeau jets to kraut land for the weekend, leaving his tribe to suffer.

story????

Post-Traumatic Honk Disorder will be prolific

describe the aroma

Attached: 2d47ece37de21dae0ff8e669d27fffff.jpg (1200x1600, 197.97K)

>OTTAWA DOES NOT CONTROL PROVINCIAL MANDATES
>protesting a federal mandate
Are they retarded?

>>OTTAWA DOES NOT CONTROL PROVINCIAL MANDATES
>>protesting a federal mandate
>Are they retarded?

They say this sort of stuff because they think it makes them sound smart. They literally have a worldview that they memorized in Grade 3 social studies.

> just shitty people ruining things for everyone else

my thoughts exactly during the 18 months of BLM rioting.

The fun thing about mass downvoting is that it apparently cuts off after -15 so you can say the most rancid shit on there with no fucks given and all it takes to completely reverse a month's worth of shitposting is reposting one stale meme and getting 1k updoots for it.

Attached: hawaii wincest.png (1366x768, 167.58K)

>They literally have a worldview that they memorized in Grade 3 social studies.
This meme flags alright

Attached: 33B0750C-2E84-4326-B0DE-553E1D31D0F2.jpg (782x380, 117.16K)

I'm glad they're protesting, but god damn noise is one thing that I can't stand.
It's almost like this whole thing was designed to have people just fucking hate these truckers. They aren't winning anyone over by doing this.

i hope truckers brought guns with them because i wouldn't be unarmed if i had to fight some psycho(aka your average urbanite) who have no food to eat.

hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/01/11/nearly-year-after-hawaiis-false-missile-alert-hi-ema-says-ballistic-missile-alarms-have-been-shelved/

NOOOO NOT THE HECCIN DOWNDOOTS!!

These people don't have kids. After a few babies, nothing really bothers me any more.

Now, imagine what a bit of gunfire will do for these troons

That is the story you just have to read the posts you replied to.

go watch the tapes. she has since disappeared.

Attached: tumblr_a348a37789a558f7878fe52d1d465f70_8cc520a9_640.gif (520x390, 2.53M)

Everyone’s minds are made up already. This is a show of support and strength and unity, not an attempt to convince a triple vaxxed double masker that they’ve been brainwashed

>1pbtid shillbot
Greetings Moshe

Have these people never faced dire circumstance or struggle in their entire life? Trunk horns are causing severe mental anguish? I refuse to believe people are this weak.

Kek magic birthed clown world hearlded with a honk

Attached: 1640887535010.jpg (700x754, 68.35K)

kekerino

> Horn honks are causing me mental anguish!
> You resisting my subverting your country hurts me!
God these people deserve a brutal death so for once they can experience the horrors they claim to suffer through every hour of every fucking day.

Ty

Nobody is FORCING them to listen to honking. They CHOOSE to listen to them. AcTiOnS hAvE cOnSeQuEnCeS. We live in a society, we're all in this together, and honking is the new normal.

I wonder if she has reflected on her shame or if she'd do it all again tomorrow

>calling them nazi's
Kill yourself boomer.

Stop thinking about suicide and finally commit this time.

It's the biggest street party Ottawa has ever seen and these retards are crying in their apartments. What losers kek.

>honking is the new normal
Has been for at least two years now

Fascinating.

Comment karma and post karma are two different things. You can have thousands of negative comment karma.

Oy vey ids anudda showwa

Read what I wrote you fucking retarded faggot.

all famous people are cousins.

should have thought ahead

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 6.38K)

I shouldn't have to be forced to inject a foreign object into my body!

Ottawa user here.

I'll try and bring my Friends air raid siren.

yeah they probably killed her to tie up loose ends because she made up a bunch of bullshit

Do either actually matter?

Oh noes you got raked!

Well, we all know they're members of an imbred tribe

I have always said this is the way to victory. Don’t mess with the authorities or the government. Mess with the Normies

Attached: 1515919924934.png (497x748, 487.6K)

i misplaced it

Attached: fXJyiui.jpg (1024x988, 127.86K)

These same harpy witches had a bunch of “sassy” comments about people complaining about niggers ransacking all US major cities for months. And it turns out they can’t even tolerate a few truck horns without wanting to kill themselves.

If there’s ever a civil war in this country between the left and right it will be over in less than 24 hours lmao

Attached: AAE76898-6C54-443D-A165-8BD38565D57C.jpg (720x419, 47.75K)

Exactly like the Nazi honk chambers...

>Are they retarded?
Yes. That's why they support the mandates and shit on the actual freedom fighting resistance.

>I want to die
Why because of a loud noise?
>I hope they are safe shit will get bloody
Like Jan 6th where the only person who died was a "insurrecting" unarmed woman. Or like the nigger riots of the summer. Its amazing leftists bodies seethe and suffer from anyone with a proper ideology near them demoralization is a fucking bitch and half isn't it?

Didn't stop those niggers from coming to states unrelated to the nigger Floyds drug death and burning shit down and looting did it? How do they know all those cities/towns had some nigger get killed for "no reason TM".

>Downvote spam
>But upvotes for the faggots dickhugging themselves for their empty ideologies
>I'm "disappointed" in my friends

Honestly this leftist shit has taught me anything its that some people prove that violence works. I imagine if i was allowed to hit these kinds of people when they acted this way with no negative repercussions they'd be better people for it.

truck horns are literally Hitler raised to the power of 9/11 times 1/6

Yes.

Attached: call 9-11.png (1800x1530, 2.39M)

>2022
>living in a somewhat stable and prosperous country
>not having noise cancelling headphones
Why are anglos like this? What do they spend their money on if not things to improve their quality of life?

Attached: honk cuck.png (1818x1894, 2.05M)

I'M CRYING

Attached: crying at the thought.png (3592x2529, 2.59M)

do not redeem the honk sir
lmao

>my wife says she's going to go sleep at a at a (male) friend's house
hahahaha

Attached: 1643119808896.jpg (1510x1850, 271.2K)

First wojak edit i've seen that's actually good in a long time.

Not unlikely. I had the sewer back up into my apartment once in the middle of the night and thoughts of just the smell still wake me up at night in a cold sweat.

pic related just became real life

Attached: 2577459.jpg (342x405, 40.01K)

Right wing train horn squad has your back from the bushes golfer tyrant.

THE HONKING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

HONKHONK

>[throws up from honking]
>My sides lift Jeff Bezos to new heights

RARE

For whom the horn honks

hey..... I one up you

Attached: ULTRA FUCKING RARE.png (417x590, 287.45K)

Absolutely trashpilled and checked

>I-I’M GONNA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

HELLO?

* HONK HOOOOOONK*

OTTAWA DISTRESS CENTER! I'M FEELING VERY

* HOOOOOOOONK*

VERKLEMPT OVER

* HOOOONK, HONK HONK *

THIS TRUCK

* HOOOONK *

THING!

HELLO? HELP ME?

* HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK *

I CAN'T HEAR YOU? WHAT?

* HONK HONK HONK *

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE

* HOOOOOONK *

POINT OF CALLING THEM I CAN'T

* HONK HONK HONK *

HEAR SHIT! WHAT KIND OF IDIOT SUGGESTS

* click *

*honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**HOOOONK**honk**honk**HONK**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**HONKITY HONK**honk**honk**HonkityHonk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk**honk*

Attached: city_of_honkers.jpg (1280x576, 43.17K)

Don't these faggots know what ear plugs are?

Get a load of these honkers!

Attached: Chadlos.jpg (625x409, 30.23K)

Transfolk are contemplating suicide from this. You're..laughing. You're laughing.

Attached: niger.png (680x368, 266.89K)

she'd be bleeding from the lips not the nose

Lmao.
I bet that post really got someone in trouble

Please, for the love of god, just start spamming their lines with blowhorns

youtube.com/watch?v=G1IbRujko-A

Attached: unvaxxed female.jpg (579x794, 75.36K)

Do these people not know what headphones or earplugs are.

>no one is forcing them to endure the noise
>go to post this on r/ottawa
>somehow already banned

Attached: no fun.jpg (488x516, 91.37K)

>just stay inside
>just wear earplugs
>just wear headphones over the plugs
>just bust your eardrums with a pencil
>we're all in this together ottawa

Were homeless shelters part of the plan all along? I love how that's not the issue for these people, then again, I suppose their solution is to make everything "free."

Attached: 1643498456671.jpg (1067x1167, 201.43K)

Lmao reddit family

Attached: 1629061531092.jpg (510x313, 30.77K)

There is a total karma barrier for some subs and raking up too many negative karma will slow your commenting to once in 10 minutes on some subs

>are truck horns really that bad?

before paraites die they suffer discomfort.

I feel bad for them. Every honk is a reminder that they are a coward; that they could have done literally anything except submits, but they didn’t.

I honestly feel like it would be a mercy if the vaxx kills these people. Imagine this all blows over and these people have to live with the fact that they willingly became property of the state for no reason.

But if they die they won't be able to enjoy the next season of Rick and Morty.

>The real family is the people we choose
Little do they know that those people have been chosen for them, by globohomo

These are the people that bitch about Karen's.

Can these fucks sue for emotional damages because of the honks or something like that?
I guarantee there'd be a shitload of activist judges that would rule in the plaintiff's favor.

I feel that.
One time I was staying in a hotel and someone had a loud phone conversation in the other room for almost 7 minutes. It was like 9:30 at night and I was planning to go to sleep after I finished a few more episodes.

you guys are fags for knowing any of this

This level of seethe is a delicacy

This post but with the number set to some automated phone that plays honks on the call.

HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!! HONNNNNNNNNNK!!

Attached: clown_world--HONK.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

Reality is really that bad. These people have lived in a dream so long that the thought of waking up makes them physically ill. Doesn't matter that the dream is a nightmare, they'd still prefer it.
And what better to wake a sleeper up than a loud motherfucking horn.
We are currently learning how Jericho lost its walls.

Someone tell this dude about reddit gold

Someone tell this dude about the 500 other reddit awards.

vehicles social distancing gaslit me something awful

Remember when society hated the parasite.

Imagine if Canadian glowniggers go full tyranny and they declare it an insurrection.
All of these redditors would rat their family and "friends" out. Every single one.

Attached: CA1BB20B-70BC-4C6D-A1F1-14FFE858CF8A.jpg (250x140, 6.1K)

What is this deformed abomination

>pic
Kek. Didn't someone file a lawsuit for giving them a heartattack

was looking for this. thanks for the repost.

SEVER-
MENTAL
ANGUISH

reminds me of this
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643533622707.webm

hahah awesome what movie?

No idea, found it /wsg/ a while back.

Attached: 1515973137043.png (750x1334, 226.37K)

They said waterboarding is just some water

"dreams of getting rich" apparently

Watch out for falling urbanites. HONK HONK.

What kind of faggotry is this? Haven't these retards heard of earplugs?

>dreams of getting rich
Neat

They always have.
Take communism or fascism - people were always ratted out by their own families.

>everywhere is my personal safe space
Shut the fuck up already

>putting a mask on your reddit avatar
why? no really, why?

"people" that actively use Reddit should be slaughtered

The second version, of course.

Good. I hope the honking tortures them to madness.

The anti-lockdown/mandates subreddits are pretty based and will get you banned from a bunch of subreddits if you participate in them

He's using unauthorized "Y'alls". His working class Y'all privileges will be revoked by the woke "Y'all" council.
>HJONK

i am starting to believe that they are actually bots. i refuse to believe that people are this retarded.

How are these sheep going to cope with the war they started when shit starts exploding?
They really are totally disconnected from the reality of this world.
I have no more pity for them.

Attached: 1629353726595.jpg (731x730, 155.83K)

I am. And I'm tired of pretending I'm not.

>Truckers invading homeless shelters for food
Fucking based if real

Y'all has been co-opted by trannies. As You all isn't gender specific.

HONK

Attached: honk5.jpg (662x248, 18.87K)

based on this, my actual question is why we tolerate their thoughts and opinions instead of exterminating the soiboys and creating the ethnostates we want?
They lose their shit by some honking, imagine what would they do if they face a gun barrel between their eyes
We could have an ancient Athenian society were citizens had slaves to do the heavy work, and citizens were instead focused on philosophy, sciences and philosophy.

Attached: 1633237187961.jpg (1024x517, 81.01K)

They absolutely can be.
Truck horns aren't simply a honk, they're such
a loud noise you can actually feel it. They're designed that way on purpose. They're loud enough to be heard if you're wearing in ear PLUS over ear hearing protection.

I'm imagining a few trucks parked outside a building with horns being spammed? If that's the case, ear plugs won't be enough. Not even if you're 5 storeys up and 200+ feet away. A few honks will be tolerable but constant honking could drive someone mad.

Kek, I actually know one dude (a former colleague) who acts like this. Lives his life through social media, a total drama queen still at age 39, s 0y grimaces in the photos and all the NPC characteristics. The most severe punishment he can think of, when some crosses him even slightly is to instantly unfollow/-friend him, which he usually publicly announces when such a thing occurs. But here's the thing: nothing usually changes IN REAL LIFE. He still talks to people face to face etc on or off work. It's actually fucking hilarious to watch how oblivious he is to the fact that no-one fucking cares, and that he has been the general laughing stock for about a decade. Surprisingly not a leftoid, though.

the soilords are sisters, brothers, teachers and most nazis are dysfunctional failed humans at an advanced age, ethnostate with them is a pipe dream.

It's day one and their broken, what is day five going to look like?

Bros, I'm honestly beginning to fear our memetic powers.
What have we done?

Attached: 1622985014934.jpg (992x992, 534.47K)

Go to bed, Hoplophobic Gyppo Faggot.
You've been a fucking obnoxious shithead all evening.

but romania bro, I'm not talking about nazi's I'm talking about you and me. You've seen this clownworld, you've seen the soilords are afraid of their own shadow and they are destroying our nations. Why not make a new, functional society based on work, dignity and functional families? Those in power, those that their opinions are the standard now are scared shitless in the first from of an organised reaction.

Attached: 1617810838410.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

END THE TRANNY

These are the same people who cheer on BLM niggers screaming on megaphones outside people's houses

It has to be the latter b/c not one person has complained about their kids/babies being kept up.

>End the tranny

Based.

Attached: dayoftherake.gif (498x498, 459.56K)

This is no different than BLM, Portland Antfia, Seattle Chaz/Chop and Occupy Wall Street.
As it drags on normies will become more and more annoyed and solidify against it. It will be seen more as a fringe group of extremists, shunned by the majority of society.

>At Belzec Death camps, 100,000 jews were honked to death with a diesel engine horn. Piped into a fake shower room.

Hammer down.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0PzZjtNnlM

No lol, I'm downtown and the truckers and crew are working hard to include everyone.

These are just Karen's and they are first to go on the day of rh take.

If I was there I would be beating my dick profusely to the honk sounds. Something about about excessive honking drives my dick into the roof.

i hope honking continues. dont stop leaf bros

Dick. Head. He literally put up with a CAR ALARM. Blasting OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE. Have some compassion!!!!!1!!%$=

Is Any Forums right about joe rogan being wrong and neil young being right?

>It's not something he personally dislikes, it's episodes and episodes of anti-vaxx rhetoric which if it isn't obvious to you hurts people who start believing in it and believing nothing can harm them. It was more of a statement than anything else. Also, he doesn't really need Spotify and his music has been listened and liked all over the world for half a century. I seriously fucking doubt anyone will remember what another pseudo-intellectual grifter was saying in another 50 years.

The satanic basedboi can't handle the honkler

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from honks

Why are Scandinavians singing an old slave song?

It's like Duel × 9000.

That's not true. They're angling for compensation.

>These fuckers love when the streets are blocked because of BLM and #allchildrenmatter and say protests are supposed to make people uncomfortable, well how do you like it now?
The trucker revolt is outside their programming.

"with seething discontent"

Day of the rake :)

Attached: seettthhhhh.jpg (1436x2775, 838.79K)

How is a basement going to save you from a nuclear strike?

>Your stay will not be pleasant
Shits on your yard

>Instead of coming to negotiate, Trudeau abandoned his people to the HONKing

What a grade A pussy bitch cunt.

How is it more people were moved enough to downvote Great Standard, than upvote the three posters above him?

this shit cant be real kek

Ottawa's stay as a part of our country feels exactly like that, so from the rest of us to them they can go suck an exhaust pipe.

It's the dumbest fucking thing. Accomplishes nothing and besmirches the good name of truckers everywhere. Makes everyone hate em. Not good. Very Bad. Sad.

>Noooooooo!
>Now they will take away more of our freedoms because you resisted them trying to take your freedom
IS this honestly the thought process that goes through their nerve cluster?

Me too, desu. I can tolerate a lot of shit, but repetetive noise that goes on for extended periods drives me to distraction.

I'm glad they're doing it, but I'm happy as fuck I don't live there.

Attached: 1642737315628.jpg (800x800, 294.09K)

>I'm glad they're protesting, but god damn having my city burned down is one thing that I can't stand.
>It's almost like this whole thing was designed to have people just fucking hate these niggers. They aren't winning anyone over by doing this.
FTFY

>just shitty people ruining things for everyone else
about time you got a taste of your own medicine

95% of Any Forums has reddit, it's an open secret

This is why they are unfit to rule us. They finally get a sample of the mental torment we have endured for decades. My sympathy for them does not exist.

Attached: 1643031559781.png (720x719, 1.09M)

>vaxx nazis

I swear, your brains are calcified from jewish propaganda

The Canadian left is so easy to predict. I am from QC so here it goes. Yesterday was the mosque killing anniversary so they were saying "not all muslims are terrorists!!" while saying that all truckers were nazi white supremacists. Then they'll say something about the indigenous people like "you didn't do a convoy for the dead kids!!!", then they'll say how insulting putting a flag on Terry Fox is while defending tearing down statues of historical figures.

>Noooo don't be mad at government doing lockdowns, nobody likes it but they are forced to do it because of the coof
>Noooo these chud truckers must stop this at once, I don't care about their reasons, my hecking catterino is shitting!

lololol

did you defend america that day, user ?

Remember when kikes sicced faggots and niggers on the white working class for 6 months last summer - in what was effectively an anti-white pogrom?

lel

The honking will continue until morale improves.

>We are currently learning how Jericho lost its walls.
Jericho lost its walls through the obedience of Joshua and his troops, and the direct intervention of God.
Good that mention it, though. God is definitely on the side of the freedom fighters.

>I can't tell if it's real anymore or phantom honking

youtube.com/watch?v=rn2Y1r8uLZ4

What would happen is something actually bad happened to them?
Would they just kill themselves immediately?

The most useful part of the past two years is how people have outed themselves as fascists. We now know who to trust and who to keep quiet around. That's good intel to have. Yes, these Karens would sell out their grandmother, if it meant upvotes on social media. We suspected it before; we know it now for sure. Good information that we can use for our benefit.

>It's day one and their broken, what is day five going to look like?
Or day 60. Cause those truckers ain't goin' anywhere until they get what they came for.

Well they are trannies so most definitely

Based and John Donne pilled

Oh god. Are leafs going to be able to converse with normal people in the future?

>END THE TRANNY
I love you guys

Attached: 1639958039346.jpg (640x857, 169.58K)

uhh they prefer the term undocumented settlement

ho do I remember this

No, not really. Also the people complaining are literally tranny losers and pussies. Most people in Ottawa actually came out to support the convo, our numbers are way stronger than they think and this scares them. Honk all day, honk all night, honk on. Sincerely, an Ottawa resident (born and bread here)

HOOOONK HOOO-
MEEOOOWWWWW~
PPFFFFTTTTBRBRBRBRBRBRRLRLRLRLRLR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 1643539644250.png (1024x811, 843.2K)

Ahahah top idea

I don't care if it's fake. Still funny.

Attached: 1516522256461.png (1366x768, 177.47K)

We’re way past the point of trying to persuade ideological opponents.

>Guy that still has a job
>Bitching about people protesting having their jobs illegally stolen from them running their lives and causing them to be starving homeless people and ruined families and shit
Dude fuck this guy
What's his dox, I'll go there and honk him personally!

Attached: 1643263190116.jpg (1920x1080, 579.13K)

They know that, and that's why they'll never allow a civil war or a left vs right conflict to happen