LOL TRUDEAU IS HIDING WITH THE KRAUTS

FUCKING KEEEEEEK

TRUCKER BROS YOU HAVE NO PRIME MINISTER, NO MPS, AND NO ONE TO ENFORCE THE LAW

IT IS OVER

MAKE YOUR OWN LAWS NOW

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (1170x1942, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/arieltroster/status/1485019129719439363/photo/1
theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-police-preparing-for-significant-protests-at-parliament-hill-as/
youtube.com/watch?v=TfT8FHJVhME
youtube.com/watch?v=1aFEar_5h68
rense.com/general96/rob-lloyd.mp4
streamable.com/6ku56m
youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
noagendaassets.com/enc/1643317642.523_klausin2017-younggloballeaders-wepenetratetheglobalcabinets.mp3
t.me/ Sb_KlFGJllMxODlh
youtu.be/l5C2woQLgto?t=69
youtube.com/watch?v=bd4M0rl4QfQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Canadian_Air_Force_VIP_aircraft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_CC-150_Polaris#Use_as_VIP_transport
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss
youtube.com/watch?v=p2O9x_B_jWg
youtu.be/PR_Hm9Ng8Xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do we destroy this Canadian woman’s govt career ?
>mobile.twitter.com/arieltroster/status/1485019129719439363/photo/1

Source?

>Hiding
He clearly went there for orders

Chhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeecked!

Attached: F5C4A4DE-E9EA-453B-B395-3B1B1A32C5B1.jpg (819x1024, 52.28K)

simple fact is the mandates work and the vaccine is safe and effective

Is this going to be some more 1/6 bullshit or something? It's looking that way.

Oh no! No trucks allowed in the enviroment zone

Attached: umweltzoneAP.jpg (948x472, 81.37K)

krauts lets go

Attached: 1624707236000.jpg (1024x949, 127.75K)

Looks like shes doing a good job on her own simply by being so fucking ugly, holy kek lol

Trips don't lie. Trudeau is being called home for further instructions.

going to call in the UN to squash this little rebellion

checked

Attached: 1643248462800.jpg (500x534, 40.86K)

he prepared long ago for this situation. He built huge concentration camps which are readily waiting for chuds. Germany/France will be his command center until Canada has been neutralized

UK and German Royals are the same, and Canada is still property of the Crown. It's not difficult math.

>some random fucking A310 flight
Holy shit I’m extrapolooooting

what happen when the prime minister leave his country in time of crisis he made himself. I'm sorry but I don't know how the rest of the government can follow his order after that.

okay leaf bros.

The PM fled.

What do we do now

it's time to chant mad max bernier!

I guess klaus picked up the phone after all.

Lmao if you think they'd get away with calling in blue helmets on us you'd have to be on some crazy drugs.
It'd kick off a civil war, and unite the whole of NA against their commie governments and they will completely lose control forever.
You think that American convoy wouldn't turn into a backup army? Go ahead and give our bros a chance to be heroes I fucking dare you
The cities will also starve in the meantime.
They literally can't do shit and remain in even faux control of the country.

cant' be real. they get a boomer milquetoast protest and the """president""" flees the entire country? so much for quarantining due to wu flu.

So Canada just doesn’t have a government. FYI to all Canadian truckers, the Bolshevik revolution wasn’t a whole lot more complicated than a bunch of them occupying a government building and issuing orders.

It's peaceful but there's literally over a million people m8, they lost and are in full panic mode

Supposedly one transport for VIP personnel, PM's family, Queen etc is at Trenton. Same plane as the one in the picture and the others are at Ottawa.

Well you would need to worry about some random commie dudes hijacking the protest and taking over as some "people's revolution". That's along the lines of what happened on 1/6, bad actors created a scenario taht wasn't what the protestors were asking for.

What use are concentration camps if your soldiers can't get to work because there are 50,000 trucks blocking the road?

Man, I just wanted to play video games...

Attached: Bolchevik_1918_Repine.jpg (420x600, 86.8K)

Berlin??? He's meeting with Klaus Schwab!!!

Attached: 1637710537225.jpg (640x628, 116.83K)

it's bad. they know there's no support for border mandate. the health tranny tam admits as much. its all about control., thats why everyones so pissed.

theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-police-preparing-for-significant-protests-at-parliament-hill-as/

"Neither he nor Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam were able to provide data to specifically outline the need for the mandate on truckers but border testing data show that unvaccinated people are much more likely to test positive for COVID-19 than vaccinated people."

>777
>He clearly went there for orders
This.
Number One requested his presence at SPECTRE headquarters to personally answer for his failure to carry out the Great Reset plan.

Attached: Blofeld.png (1200x800, 589.52K)

KLAUS SAVE ME I DID EVERYTHING YOU ASKED KLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUS

bend over for Crystiah Peggin, the WEF harpy who really runs the place anyway.

DIE DRECKIGE SCHWUCHTEL SOLL SICH VERPISSEN!

checked
yup he gone crying to herr schwab

>ohhhh daddy schwab .... the goyim being mean to me

>goes to the worst city in Germany

If you guys kick that shit off I would quit my fucking job to run guns for leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=TfT8FHJVhME

live

I know I talk a lot of shit about Canadians on here, but truth is most of the posters are paid shills. I would fight and die for you Canadians. Its the principle of the matter, fight together or die separate.

Do you think Klaus wants him to explain himself or is globohomo more of a "cuppa and get back out there" type of institution?

Berlin is Stasi shithole. No going in or out. We should ask Putin to bomb the place. He will have to eventually.

>KLAUS I THINK YOUR PHONE ISN'T WORKING SO I CAM HERE IN PERSON

Hans, do something clever

volksveräter

It's one of the kike strongholds, many globohomo vermin to be gassed with one shot. We must order the Speznaz air command.

He blocked him

ALL THE OREOS YOU CAN EAT
NO BEDTIME

all we had to do was leave our keyboards and go outside
if ottawa is having this much success why can't we freedom convoy DC or, any big city really, until the honk honk stops

it's time to kill all politicians and truckers were the ones to step up to the plate. red pilled blue collar high income folk (trucking pays GOOD) who are familiar with logistics and coms.
actually we should have seen it coming

>Oh sorry i was fucking some kids in the VIP bunker at antartica. You are talking to one of my clones right now

Really? Why here?

Kek

Klaus must have answered his call

Fucking this burger fren, we are the top hat on uncle Sam, we are the maple bacon atop the burger, we go together. North America needs to unite as one and remove both of our corrupt governments/systems

Attached: 1631982693696.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

Cuppa blood maybe lmao

thanks bro. there are many up here with the same ideals as you guys down there. peace.

Typical. All bad things eventually lead to Doucheland.

Whoever controls the supply chain controls the country. Revolutions start when people go hungry.

Respeck to Canadian military too. Princess Patricia’s Recce especially.

100% Its the only way

Isn't that where his boss Klaus Schwab lives?

>MAKE YOUR OWN LAWS NOW
The first law. Kill All Pedos.

klaus presenting his new bugs to mufti merkel

Attached: klaus schwab bugs.jpg (824x990, 108.75K)

There are no government employees working where they are protesting

I'm in awe
we were supposed to do this
but we cucked under massive msm and gub psyops...
but the leafs did it
>a fucking leaf
I am in 2 minds now.....

You think the saboteurs would just walk around with a uniform or something?

Don't forget their enablers.

Attached: 1641970123510.jpg (360x2048, 187.38K)

If the sitting government is ousted in shame over a policy, the supporters of that policy will not be in any position to fight for a space in the replacement government.

All of us did, but they didn't want that. Not in 2007, not in 2008, 2009, 2010, etc. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum.
All we wanted to be was left alone in our own hobbies, let alone gaming.
Nepotism and bribery in vidya journalism; 10/10 it's okay -IGN. Constant pandering "to a broader audience". Consolitis. DLC money grabbing. DRM shilling. Megaman-like crowdfunding that led straight to Five Guys. Right into Common Core and the involvement of academia in vidya. The GG movement. The exodus. Pizzagate.

They just wouldn't leave well enough alone. There's only so much a man can take.

Attached: 1351812047417.jpg (384x377, 84.78K)

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

I have to do this

MODSSSSS

Attached: 1642635209633.jpg (993x1024, 163.04K)

Yes. The fact that the public are not asking any questions and the media is not reporting on this is utterly disgusting in and of itself.

reassemble, this time you will be wiser.

>Klaus, this is fucking serious. The trucker peasents are revolting, and you're fucking about in your secret lair?

checked
he went to see klaus

Attached: 1643493738041.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

checked

Don't you worry lad. The short-lived trucker government will quickly request annexation and we will finally be united as God intended when he revealed Manifest Destiny to us.

Off to kiss Klaus’ ring and beg for help

He went to be "retired". Hes done.

> 2020 - leaves gaming, opens only fans and whores her holes to meat grinder levels

It's a global movement now mate, seize the day. Even Bolivia is involved.
youtube.com/watch?v=1aFEar_5h68

Based.
I can't support you guys physically but I'm all with you.
All I could do was protest with people in my own country for the world freedom rallies last weekend but if I could I would do more.
All the best to you leafs, I'm seriously crossing my fingers for you.
Hopefully the french will rise up next.
Make it happen !

Attached: 1630699688423.png (640x360, 301.16K)

At what point is it a government in exile?

Attached: 1558685091241.webm (480x480, 1.49M)

aye...
euro diaspora
best diaspora

Real Canadians and Americans are bros. Shit half my family came from the US.

Trucking pays good in the US.
Here it's a dog shit pay.
No wonder we don't have the same kind of freedom convoys.

I'M A BAD BOY
OUT AND OUT

Attached: 1616629642332.jpg (1015x1024, 61.66K)

You see user when you work for this kind of people you better deliver.

How will they make him do penance. I guess we will see.

Attached: commiescums.jpg (1087x1024, 178.69K)

Thank you based Northern brother. Every shitass government will tremble if we succeed here, hopefully it can help all the other countries also stuck in Winds of Shit.

Someone in Berlin start honking

why are NA problems are becoming european ploblems? fuck

Berlin yeah Berlin

Attached: B2294877-E76E-4D9F-A4E3-18141A103F6C.gif (360x270, 2.09M)

rense.com/general96/rob-lloyd.mp4

Attached: download (16).jpg (225x225, 9.88K)

>Calm down my child. Don't forget the plan and the sacrifices we have to make in order for the herd to accept their new overlords. * Guards, execute him! *. I will miss you Trudeau. You and your anus. I truly will

Fuck off. A nation in the Bible refers to a man and his descendants. Modern states are beasts.

hmm.
canberra here.
most maxxed vaxxed place on earth.
most compliant

Attached: lemon.jpg (800x800, 137.3K)

Orders could be given over the phone or by mail. He's going there to bathe in baby blood in exchange for black magic to overcome the threat to his rule.

Trudeau is visiting Klaus
We must firebomb Berlin

this
streamable.com/6ku56m

That's the thing, plenty of people involved in the protests are vaccinated. Even they're sick of all the garbage the gov't has been playing at for the last two years now.

best bost
best bost

The map is not the territory. Everything in the end boils down to blood.

Dammit. Maple burger sounds good.

true... some covidians, I know, have admitted they were pressured, blackmailed and coerced.they won't be getting boosted

Source

Attached: Reset.jpg (501x305, 166.58K)

This. Help me daddy klaus

>You think that American convoy wouldn't turn into a backup army? Go ahead and give our bros a chance to be heroes I fucking dare you

Hey Leaf, let me in through the back door. I got my Blue Helmet harvesting loicense.

t. Alaskan

You're gonna take our subs and like it. You're a slut for our subs. Subslut

Attached: uss arkansas.jpg (300x240, 21.64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

Attached: 1643495620198.png (600x600, 227K)

Leaving from cfb trenton kinda sus

Attached: goofy.jpg (800x450, 90.96K)

how do we know this is him?

>Justin Castro went to Germany for orders.
Triple 7s confirm. Although the 777 make me wonder if he was on a Boeing instead of an Airbus.

Schwab lives in Switzerland, not Germany. Next to the WEF HQ in Cologny, Geneva. Look it up.

Sorry friend, I am an American, so I just assume Geneva is like a 4 hour limo ride from Berlin.

Any Forums is filled with over-emotional optimistic females. The truckers will not have income, tuck tail, and start delivering again like good goys in a couple weeks maximum. Nothing accomplised, nothing changed other than blowing off some steam. Seethe all you want.

>will not have income

and the problem is?

its ok yo
its ok

Attached: 666.png (1001x460, 535.69K)

They have families and need to eat

>>Hiding

Probably getting orders from Klaus Schwab himself:

noagendaassets.com/enc/1643317642.523_klausin2017-younggloballeaders-wepenetratetheglobalcabinets.mp3

Attached: baronvonpenisface.png (1200x1363, 1.11M)

Attached: 1643518160009.png (653x400, 491.11K)

OPERATION LEAFANON

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)
TG: t.me/ Sb_KlFGJllMxODlh

An Easy way to tell would be to look at how many How many civilian direct flights leave from trenton to berlin if it's not a regular route then it's a pretty safe bet that it's him

“Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners. And necessity has made us allies. Those whom nature hath so joined together, let no man put asunder.”
I love my Ameribros, we're frens till the very end. I would put my life on the line for ALL of North America, not just Canada or the USA.

Attached: 1643065190670.jpg (736x478, 63.98K)

>Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners. And necessity has made us allies.
>And inevitability has made us one country, the United States of America

Attached: annexed.png (1200x1200, 279.76K)

Attached: theyhateme.jpg (992x528, 476.88K)

Trips of truth have spoken.

Attached: 1642488843211.jpg (680x979, 111K)

We must exercise the peace, the awakening is hastening. He will have to show his face soon because there's a huge gap in supply chain growing every single minute. I doubt it would take a month for this to end but the longhaul truckers and the morale of the people will keep them strong. Their love for God & Country is going to reinvigorate this country. Please avoid glowie bait friends. Christ is King.

I just wanted to thank war esthetics from any board. I made a video, to boomed out to convert these into webm's but if my work is worthy have at it. I'm sure youtube is going to remove it. I love my country too much and I hope it can inspire at least one person to pursue something that they find interesting. I love you all.

youtu.be/-d4sugcFPr8

Attached: The_Battle_of_Vimy_Ridge.jpg (2791x1696, 523.53K)

Is CBC reporting on this?

If blue helmets invaded I'd fucking hold the line in Saskatchewan with you.

>Checked
Kike German Overlords programming him with the newest update, h8whitey3.0

Attached: 1643501624889.jpg (512x580, 91.91K)

Alright come down there now bud you guys gotta get Brandon under control over there first

It pays good as long as you never want to go home, if you live in your truck 24/7 and get stuck in God knows where for your mandatory 34hr restart once a week.
Trucking companies treat us like shit, worse than dogs.

A trucker who never goes home and drives his ass off all year might make $100k, but thats no home life, no relationships, and living out of a suitcase eating out everyday.
Eating out, doing laundry, gets expensive and boring

Does Canadian PM’s get a specific aircraft call signs? Do Euro PMs get them? Just curious because we have the Air Force 1/2 call signs.

do the truckers know this? what are they going to do when the canadian govt stays silent or tries to disperse them?

checked. Some leaf-user should make an infographic to distribute about how you refill disposable air-horns.
1)When EMPTY drill a hole in the bottom to fit in a schrader valve (like tires have).
2)Glue/seal in place with best materials available. (rtv silicone, flex-seal, etcetera)
3)Re-pressurize with compressed air from the truckers or hand pumped bicycle style.
4)???????
5)Profit with Honks and frens.

I know some Canadian Tire user can figure this shit out. Go around collecting depleted airhorns instead of throwing them away, figure this shit out leaf bros. Their base is belong to us.

>stays silent
If your leader disappears; you have no leader. Vote for a new one.
>disperse them
Become ungovernable.

youtu.be/l5C2woQLgto?t=69

WITNESSED!!!

Attached: black hole honk.png (680x680, 247.37K)

>▶
Are you any good at photoshop or gimp? Give it a shot and make one.

He's fled the country and wont come back without shackles. I expect Fauci to be arrested soon which will be the first domino....also PM and Govornor General of NZ are both in isolation like Justin....hopefully they've fucked off to Germany as well

Beautiful video. Thank you user.

You leafs are sounding the first honk heard round the world. Even Bolivia has joined in.

Is he going to set up a government in exile like Edi Amin?

If they were daring, they could try and put in place a decentralized governance on the blockchain, and then issue governance tokens to every canadian citizen who generates their own public/private key pair. Then voting would be fair, and tracked openly. Tokens are used to veto decisions within the government. It could, for example, give everyone the opportunity to vote on issues and have an actual impact.

No blockchain smart contracts fully exist for this yet, but it's certainly being experimented on.

NEVER STOP HOOOONKING LEAFS
youtube.com/watch?v=bd4M0rl4QfQ

I live in canberra... queanbeyan is 15 minutes away. stop being a faggot

very nice, like the Thai king
we OWN canada since the free trade agrement

Attached: THAILANDIA_-_re_e_proteste.jpg (1200x628, 181.61K)

>Dear Klaus, I called you, but you're still just stallin'
>I left my country, my people and my phone in the pottie
>So I sent two letters when I arrived in Berlin, you must not've got 'em
>There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'

Where is Legault?

Digits of truth.
It's time for revolution.

Attached: 1643449932907.jpg (500x358, 31.27K)

>German trucks surround Trudeau's hiding spot
HONK HONK HOOOOOOONK

>Dear Klaus, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
>I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up that they want me dead
>If you knew couldn't talk to me outside the WEF, you should have said so
>But you coulda told me how to calm my people
>That's my presidency, man, I doubt I'm gonna be in office for six years

>Klaus save meeeeeeee

>Vuvuzuelas
fucking kek; the only useful invention from Africa is a device to be even more loud and annoying

Courtesy of the Skykings....

Attached: ohcanada.png (1882x920, 1.04M)

Now for the rest of the politicians

Actually watch the snivelling coward call upon the UN.
Go for it show the world what the UN actually is.

he's gonna get a nice professorship in Berlin for a year or too and then go to Switzerland/Paris/Spain
same as all the Russian activists over the last years

They might try to turn it violent. It serves them because they thrive in chaos. Humans thrive in LOVE.

10hrs according to gooble

is that his official plane? kek

Attached: 1595965635958.png (880x875, 110.81K)

You should congratulate her on being the first trans councillor

Yeah, this?

ARE YOU GUYS ALL FUCKING STUPID WHAT MAKES YOU GUYS THINK THE PRIME MINISTER IS ON THAT PLANE ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED JDJDBDJFDKENKEND

abandon country > send another country helmets

simple as

Simple fact is the mandates are evil and the gene editing is dangerous and ineffective. Faggot!

No, it isn't dipshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Canadian_Air_Force_VIP_aircraft

>Dear Mr. Eat bugs from breakfast, lunch and dinner
>This'll be the last email I ever send your ass
>It's been six hours, and still no word—I don't deserve it?
>I know you got my last two messages, they got two ticks so you read 'em
>So this' my call for help I'm sendin' you, I hope you hear it
>They got trucks on the bridges, about 90 honking on the freeway

How did he get to Germany so fast

Attached: 803.jpg (1200x1200, 119.47K)

exactly....
time for operation ANUZ

Possible. That's literally a declaration of war though. Does the Canadian military then have to pick a side? Its all leading that way, all Western nations.

Make one of the truckers the new prime minister

whoever HONKS the loudest should get the crown

D I G I T SS
CONFIRMED
KEK
THEY'RE REALLY
HAVING A
BAD DAY AYE

THEY'RE LOSING CONTROL
HIT THEM NOW
HIT THEM HARD
IN MY
MEINKRAFT SERVER
IT'S ONLINE

Attached: 1621309035208.jpg (226x223, 7.12K)

So... is he a fugitive?
Germany should arrest his ass

Attached: chinada--FREEDOM_RACIST.jpg (1217x1217, 595.11K)

pretty short atlantic flight, especially private

Attached: trudoodoo.png (1200x1200, 1.72M)

Fucking checked
It’s time for a new government; no longer this partisan farce, but a real democratic system.

how does this guy keep getting elected lmao

checked and based. the 4th Reich begins

what side does the military go with? idk
justin just has to up the rhetoric and blame it on white terrorist racists

Can't we enforce the quarantine rules for return to Canada. This fucker is not allowed back for weeks now. Meanwhile if he can't report to work in Canada he is considered unable to govern, so whomever replaces him van just end the mandates and call for an election. For Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_CC-150_Polaris#Use_as_VIP_transport

who officially takes over if the Prime Faggot is out of commission for awhile?

We should do this in every country now

>what happen when the prime minister leave his country in time of crisis he made himself.
when it comes to anglo-origin societies? nothing. anglos are the ultimate shabbos goys and nothing more. they will never do shit and will eventually be wiped off the face of the earth once the niggers get jq-pilled enough for the establishment to point their finger's towards anyone who is of anglo descent

Wait, did you even read that wiki page? It even states that it is the CC-150 that gets used, you're the fucking idiot

Is mexico the jalapenos on the burger?

>klaus pls

Attached: 1598757280544.png (230x219, 6.13K)

Deputy Prime Minister which is Chrystia Freeland she would be a worse leader then Trudeau.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31.03K)

mexico is the turds in the toilet after we finish eating the maple burger

All trolling aside, can you really laugh about the fact that our people got fucked so hard during and after the war that we turned from the epicenter of 20st century nationalism to the world center of globohomo?

Where is this cuck? I'll pay him a visit

Attached: 1643493150746.jpg (1024x719, 141.03K)

oh right, her

Attached: 1641420441373.png (1720x2536, 2.49M)

at least you tried. no other country can say the same.
Shitaly doesn’t count, backstabbing wops cannot be trusted

>when it comes to anglo-origin societies? nothing. anglos are the ultimate shabbos goys

Fuck you Mutt. Your country is the reason we're in this mess...absolute shabbos goy governments since 19 fucking 12 and the Fed Act

>black magic
good thing all that stuff powerless
did you forget Christ came already?

I'm pretty sure she'd be on that plane right jow if Justin was actually fleeing the country.

Australia can do it too

why are you pointing this out publicly though? makes you seem cringe since its always been a well-known fact. take some pride in being canadian and take the anger out on your govt lad. although not having the same constitution as us and having outright* loyalty to the crown didn't really pay off, you're still a unique culture and you should stick up for yourselves

*the "crown" is controlled by (((them))) anyways

omfg are these hicks about to do an insurrection omfg literally no way

Let's fucking end this shit for good

Is this the birth of the Trukers People's Republic of Canada?

No we can't, most normalfags still support harsher mandates.

>Fuck you Mutt. Your country is the reason we're in this mess.
no, it isn't. my grandparents are all from the alps regions, like most rural nebraskans. and we "played ball" and gave up our language for the world wars, as well as got our casual beer culture taken away during anglo's proihibition period (subhumans drinking whiskey were the real issue) and on top of that, we are supposed to pretend we share any blame for what the ugly ass british losers did with their jewish financiers when it comes to slavery. eat fucking shit faggot, the USA is only oppressing you because anglo faggots/pedos got subverted by the very kike merchants they allowed into positions of financial power in the first place

Some user said that Trudy fled to Tofino. And of course, Tofino has an airport. Could very well have fled to Germany from here

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-004545.png (1440x3120, 776.5K)

What's the difference?

Fleeing is the dumbest thing someone who runs a country should do in this situation.

Canucks put maple on everything

Triple checked

I really don't like the idea of the Head of the Snake being here, because it would mean that it's us who need to do something about it, and if there isn't a widespread far right secret society perfectly hidden and working wonders from the shadows, a snowball has a better chance in hell we could muster anything really.
Damn man I really thought the whole center of this shit has to be The Swamp, DC. But then your three letter agiencies began to use tactics normaly resoved for regions they want to destabilize on their own population, I saw the pushes for gun control and the seeping Europification of the states, driven by the left. And I understood: America was a domino that yet needed to fall because of the fucking resilience built into the system by the founding fathers. And Hillary would have done that. And then you guys fucked them royally with trolling Trump into the white house, and I think that's the time when They changed their center of operations to here.

Uhhh user... i think this confirms it. That start point is tofino.
Check this post

Attached: Beacon-hills_of_Gondor.jpg (1901x789, 128.98K)

It's an 11 and a half hour drive

what in the maplefuck are you on aboot?

Some of the rats ran home?

> PM exposed to mild displays of public discontent
> PM flees country, shidding and farding all the way
Well, I guess he's ceding Canada to the truckers.

Canada is just America but colder and they use the metric system

we will get blamed for anything regardless
might as well cause some real commotion

Any other countries?

Start your trucks!
Go honk those fucks!

I'm confused with what you're saying. Tofino is on the west coast, the flight is clearly leaving the east coast.

Wait nvmnd im wrong then Lol

nobody drives trucks here anymore kek
we have poles and for that

Become what you were meant to be
become truck-kun

Attached: truck-kun 1.jpg (350x490, 27.71K)

CONVOY.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

>Any other countries?
Italy and Austria. The US has a gathering convoy to go from California to DC.

Honk honk

Attached: 1641350022751.jpg (635x393, 44.19K)

jokes on trufaggot, there is a convoy headed to Berlin as well

Burn his properties after stripping them to the bare insulation, enter the prime minister's office and parliament, and declare a new government. What are they going to do? There's no government officials. They have unironically abandoned the nation and the country is effectively in anarchy. If you make a move now the only thing you have to deal with are the provincial governors, who for the most part are far more fragmented without a direct line to Ottawa and would be easy to deal with.

tl;dr act while you have a chance and don't make the mistake we burgers did

This is going to start being some sort of ptsd trigger like the ticking clock for Captain Hook

I quite like the sound of that, but I'm kind of a loner. One major problem, I don't drive, and I would fucking hate driving a truck even if I did. This might prove a problem for, you know, a guy who drives a truck. But sleeping in the rig sounds alright. Dealing with trucking companies would probably make me go postal though.

Can confirm this flight.

I don't care if they're born with it and it's "natural." They're abominations once they've committed the act and need to be removed from the gene pool.

Get his DNA from his cuck cage and compare it to Castro's corpse.

Trudeau is already so broken and cucked there’s no point scolding him, it’s not like he’s failing because he’s not committed to their goal

Based.

>because it would mean that it's us who need to do something about it
>muh optics
just start executing scum you fucking faggot

Checked

I'm with you, Leaf(s). They'll have to rake us all.

You might even say they'd go down for our subs

Schizophrenics everywhere are chomping at the bit to stab blue helmet moloch worshipers in the eye

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Its time to capture the fag you fucking autists.
Let's track him down and give him a good honking.

Trucker Council.

Canada is now henceforth the first country ruled by trucker decree. Elections take place every 2 years in Ottawa from 12am to 6am and you cast your vote by honking your car horn. Whoever gets the most honks becomes Elder Trucker for the next two years.

It’s because we told our CSIS trannies to fuck off and kill themselves when they wanted to drag us down. It’s not over yet, we celebrate when Justin “gets well”.

based.
Collect blue tins and new weapons.

They are seething and dilating.
Continue.

Attached: troon trucker cop.png (680x1020, 455.09K)

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1200px-FDR_1944_Color_Portrait.jpg (1200x1729, 306.06K)

Ckecked

Attached: 293DB626-A3BE-41F8-8E57-BB4737B02F53.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

TFW you've escaped a raking

Attached: JT-DANCING-2.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

Aye

Convoy on Schönefeld when anons?

Attached: 1641918068548.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

i would laugh my ass off, if he was welcomed at the airport by a bunch of honking truckers

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: 2fdca9b5dd90f43e963ffb50b8a055cc-imagegifgfjj.gif (246x231, 972.08K)

You know what must be done if he tries to fly back in.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2O9x_B_jWg

Attached: it15cuo11yb21.jpg (1200x760, 82.22K)

Godspeed leaf, do what my country was too pussified to do

Attached: menwhowanttobeleftalone.png (3742x213, 90.85K)

>Trudeau
Englands monarchy plays a bigger role than their lapdog

she used to work directly for soros personally

is it possible the kiwi pm is visiting this germany meeting also during her "covid isolation?"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 at 19-42-31 New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern isolates after virus exposure.png (788x1764, 920.23K)

> dem ads
> "This Simple Trick Helps Empty Your Bowels Every Morning"
Fucking pottery. "simple" is debatable, but I'm sure pissing off the entire country to the point where they come for you probably works, yeah. In fact, I think Cuckdeau is having trouble not emptying is bowels at the drop of a hat.

You'd know

>digits

oh shi-

> is it possible the kiwi pm is visiting this germany meeting also during her "covid isolation?"
Certainly does smell like that a bit. On an unrelated note: damn, did the cunt age like milk in a mere two years...

yeah being a soulless husk does that to you lmao

Ahahaha

Simple fact is Trudeau in blackface tongues my anus. Not tonight though because he fled to Germany.

fucking disgusting horsefaced trannies and kikes

So the Jews were running Op sec for the Ukrainians, and the British were supplying arms for Ukraine. So the Co.Uk link claiming that Treadu left Canada might be a false flag. Hypothetically if these niggers don't have under ground tunnels and Treadu was too stoopid or afraid to take off before things got bad he could be there still. With the roads closed he might not have any recourse but to shelter in place

Nigger it's the Grand Lodge of London that all the other lodges report to. It's litterally the Queen of England that's the head of the snake. Scientists decided there's too many people and that's why there's a massive conspiracy to kill everyone. Even though technology exists to accomdate the world and it's been actively stifled. Prime example is HH0 gas being mixed with fuel

>tfw you run from "nazis" to Germany
How ironic.

Attached: 3453463.jpg (508x493, 24.49K)

Become ungovernable leafbros. Put that faggot to the rake.

Attached: 1624260909354.jpg (1200x706, 35.72K)

What makes you say that user... what are the dirty Patricia's up to.

They use the "Smartmatic" voting systems that were hacked during the 2020 election. Canada likely hasn't had a real election in decades.

Checked. Trudeau ran that far away? How embarrassing.

Attached: 1610916941143.gif (499x205, 466.65K)

Take the televisions and newspapers, occupy the government and indict elections

It’s called the weekend dumb fuck
You honking pussys won’t do this during the week when Trucuck is around
Monday comes you homos are fine and castros love child will be back and probably say he didn’t even notice the honking matter of fact no one did your just a tiny fringe group right
Nothing is gonna change because honking your horns isn’t enough
You are weak
They are in power and therefore strong
We lost
How’s your morale now goy
HONK HONK

They've been rigging your elections. You use the same election methods as we do in the US. They forge registration data, use it on election day, then transport physical ballots between districts afterward. Registration data removed afterward, ballots back where they should be, zero evidence outside of forensics.

Bring him here to oberbayern. I want to meet him in person. Is he alive?

he went to upgrade his skills, training and all.
he is coming back with a vengeance.

Attached: leafhero.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

BREAKING: German mayor threatens Covid protestors with ARMED FORCES
youtu.be/PR_Hm9Ng8Xw

>I want to meet him in person. Is he alive?
You need to work on sounding like you sincerely care, user.

you are now the PM

On Reddit they like he went to go shelter, really mf so scared that he went to Germany lmfao.

>and if there isn't a widespread far right secret society perfectly hidden and working wonders from the shadows, a snowball has a better chance in hell we could muster anything really.
how are you posting this from your flag? isn't it obvious? the whites left behind in WWII are the losers...the axis already has space colonies but they aren't going to help the rest of us. we are on our own like the american wild west

Attached: 1641772610929m.jpg (969x1024, 183.69K)

Compared to niggers? No one us a loser compared to niggers, user.

>Compared to niggers? No one us a loser compared to niggers, user.
sure, ok. but we are still just leftover whites who are on our own either way. the jews don't care, the axis doesn't care, "our" govts don't care. its over

DELETEN ZEE ZHIS NOW!

Attached: 1642189414770.png (1312x1969, 673.98K)

one hour flight with "private" jet

Probably stress from seeing the proletariat not keel over fast enough.

>The Canadian Govt. has fled, let's all move to Free Canada.
Kraut, able bodied and gainfully employed, tax positive, vax negative here. I'm ready to defect Globohomo and join the Free Leaf Nation. If you drop the vax mandate to enter Canada I will join your fight in a heartbeat, leafbros.

fuckin hell

Breakaway Civilization Headquarter is transitioning to Germany?

Attached: 1552553738973.jpg (850x464, 129.97K)

This. Our faggot president do the same. Herr Merkel will link up to US den for full instructions