Why does this guy want to destroy Western Civilization?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 4.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M
youtube.com/watch?v=szikg74kgnM
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0&t=1s
thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
noagendaassets.com/enc/1643317642.523_klausin2017-younggloballeaders-wepenetratetheglobalcabinets.mp3
youtu.be/bMr-5HHnAmU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Schaub
youtube.com/watch?v=2rVdEhyMR6A
youtube.com/watch?v=vS3ei6ZFYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=w2flhXCIqRA
wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Council-of-The-Club-of-Rome-The-First-Global-Revolution.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358822954
youtu.be/Wxctvb6ONHk
streamable.com/wj53tg
youtube.com/watch?v=m7YJgj57Css
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything his epistemic community touches fails

Why does no one hunt him down and blow his brains out all over his little faggot space man costume?

“We have to prepare for an angrier world.”
“We have penetrated their presidents and high level cabinet members”
"The play here is removal of all confidence in national governments. Burn it all down, that from the ashes shall rise their NWO."
"I’m not saying the trucker convoy is somehow bad. I AM saying we need to know what we are building as an alternative to their technocratic dystopia, and focus on building that future now, and fast." Klaus Schwab

Kikes hold an eternal vendetta towards whites for not taking them all in as refugees and letting Hitler put them into camps.

Like the mr. Burns character he is detached from reality.

any examples?

crossed my mind to he's a nobody, why does he have such influence?

what a brainwashed thing to say

Green energy, electric cars, diversity... All things that can't survive in a free market without public subsidies. Somehow those arogant incompetent boomers believe they can create demand by coercion. Consumers ignore them

he's just practicing judaism

You break it, you own it.

>Green energy, electric cars
>All things that can't survive in a free market without public subsidies.
LOL
100% jewish.

it's a tiny group of people, yet they have more power and control over 7 billion

Klaus only wants you to be happy, user. Pity those who own everything, it is a great responsibility.

Attached: klausiststyylin'.jpg (972x1280, 113.11K)

Because he thinks he can run the world more efficiently. He wants to convert the whole world into the Chinese system because it would allow him to do that.

This bus was in DC apparently kek

Attached: 0912465192845361.png (1916x1038, 3.39M)

I would totally this view guy's cock

picrel.

Attached: georgiaguidestone-2.jpg (1024x720, 173.46K)

leave klaus alone. he's trying to save the planet, and it doesn't help when you point out how awkward and creepy he is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEgcRgE__M

once green energy & electric cars become economically viable on a scale of petrol fueled cars to produce & retail your argument becomes invalid, since then consumers would just buy what is best for them. that would be the cheapest, best lasting product ideally for a better price

fck diversity tho that shit is a scam

why does he always look so miserable in every picture?

He looks like he opened a birthday gift expecting a puppy but was actually a deadd rat.

Attached: the greater good.gif (498x210, 964.19K)

Shut the fuck up and learn. Filtered.
youtube.com/watch?v=szikg74kgnM

because it's a thread to the banking cabal that began to take over the world in the year 1900 starting in south africa with the concentration camps and genocide of the boers.

that's what the deep state is, the one world government, etc etc. it literally started with one dude and his lil buddy.

Attached: FI3iQCPaIAEzWJX.jpg (1256x2048, 351.28K)

Weird how they only focus on #1 and ignore the rest. Particularly 2, 4, 9 and 10.

judaism

Attached: E7nBwCAXIAAkUL0.jpg (1180x809, 170.39K)

He does not want anything Mr kike shill, but his bosses the Rothschilds do. They want us all gone, but it is them who will soon die, kek. They pokered too high, and their schizo minds did not see the writing on the wall... as usual with you kikes. Also, get fucked. I can smell your stink from miles

Attached: Belshazzar's_Feast.jpg (1400x965, 1.87M)

Attached: FJpHitDVEAQ4cw_.jpg (1125x1126, 248.92K)

Ego

> some gay LARPer
i dont care
literally nothing can stop me from vibing
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1609773836270.png (1012x1024, 893.09K)

>why does he have such influence?
I'm not sure that he does.
I'm not convinced that the WEF isn't just a grift to get the rich and powerful to pay him a big attendance fee to his gay parties just so they can cut deals with other rich and powerful people under the pretense of "learning how to stop climate change" or whatever bullshit the WEF is pretending they're doing at any time.

fuck that's gold

related
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0&t=1s

He's mentally ill.
He's also a low IQ piece of shit.

Power. He has people controlling him, and he controls many other work leaders, that control their parliaments, congresses, etc.

They want the wold to be their Disneyland but have it operated by those just smart enough to work the machines

Attached: 09EAECAC-269E-4690-B8ED-3DAABB713D03.jpg (648x900, 242.38K)

wtf with anons having an actual good taste in every thread I visit today

Attached: 1610129794432.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

>I'm not sure that he does.
Read, nigger. Wake the fuck up.
thephilosophicalsalon.com/a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-systemic-collapse-and-pandemic-simulation/

he wants to create a world government with his communist sleepers everywhere

He values his own wealth and influence over those of an entire category of cultures and societies, that's how.

Satanism

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Power structure of worldly things.gif (828x610, 83.88K)

Descendant of Nazi hiarchy, alledgedily

the snake has too many heads at this point… it’s defeating

his father was adolf htler's personal aide

>you cant just kill them
you can

He's a psychopath who thinks he knows better than everybody else. The type of tyrant that thinks giving him complete power and control would be for our own good. He really believes his own bullshit, which is why he's so open about it. the kind of guy who is high off of the smell of his own superior farts. An autocrat that thinks he's benevolent. Fuck that guy.

Attached: 1590191985170.jpg (508x585, 48.26K)

This says nothing about WEF power.
They just parrot the general consensus of the elites, for the elites, they aren't necessarily the arbiters of it.
The idea that these are orders directly from Klaus and Davos is based on nothing.

The old world must be destroyed to facilitate the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Why haven't you guys read his book yet?

Attached: 1642798736619.jpg (3440x3304, 2.55M)

Consider a video game where you have reached the endgame. You have more currency than you could ever spend. You have all the shit that exists in the game. You get bored, and then to spice shit up you just wreck everything.

These cocksuckers have everything and the only thing that could make it sweeter is if they shit on you. Imagine how much better a steak would taste knowing only the people in your little club have ever had it, that the plebs can only dream of what it might be like. They hate us because we are comfy, that we enjoy things in our everyday lives that in the past even kings couldn't have or had rarely. They got a taste of a world like that when they jetsetted to third-world shitholes to rape kids and they have been importing it here ever since. This is why they need to die.

Attached: pepe.jpg (302x298, 35.67K)

he doesn't, read his book, you all took his words out of context, he just wants you to be happy!

owning nothing was another person's idea, klaus is innocent

He's a froot

Attached: Klaus Schwab Lingerie man.png (750x1102, 944.69K)

The global warming hoax obviously plays heavily into it as well.

Attached: 1934845575896.png (656x324, 217.15K)

This, everyone knows their deviously covetous ways stem back thousands of years.

The Canadian government

Attached: 1643339852072.png (500x424, 449.32K)

because he is a jew.

He's a rothschild. Same as Marx. That should tell you everything you need to know. The purpose of the great reset and communisim is to give power to the central bank in a country. Which are all owned by the rothschilds if course. Dosen't matter how thay do it.

They've hated Euros for much longer than that, it's in the Talmud that "Germamia" which they interpret as Germany is Amalkel who G-d commanded them to destroy, and blot from history.

>Germamya of Edom, i.e., Germany, which is near the land of Edom, i.e., Rome. As, if the Germans would go forth, they would destroy the entire world

Megillah 6b

In 1941 a Jew wrote the book "Germany must perish" and this was before the Holocaust "happened" (in their mind) or was written about. The book was written because of the talmudic belief that the seed of Europe is an obstacle to the arrival of the Moschiach. It's not even that they hate us for anything we've done, it's that we're supposedly innately an opponent to Judah or Israel; they feel justified in killing even children to accomplish this, and they've even said so.

Attached: 1643490793811.jpg (1024x1023, 138.77K)

>a jew said!!

Ya, well you say a lot things about jews, and you both like to see each other as a monolith. You would be doing yourself and your people a big favor by pointing to WHICH jews are the problem instead if LARPing as a useful boogeyman

Attached: you vill eat ze bugs.png (500x500, 499.49K)

im not gonna watch your 40 minute shill video, if you cant understand my argument and articulate your position on your behalf we cant have a real discussion

Attached: 1643515595402.png (1500x800, 515.3K)

>

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 208.2K)

The goal has always been to create an 85 IQ slave race.

>“We have penetrated their presidents and high level cabinet members”

noagendaassets.com/enc/1643317642.523_klausin2017-younggloballeaders-wepenetratetheglobalcabinets.mp3

He doesn't need to destroy society. The sun will nova in your lifetime and kill most people. The CIA knows this, and so do the elite. They are hoping that their bunkers protect them. That is the great reset. Everything else is just to gaslight you niggers to give you a sense of purpose or something.
youtu.be/bMr-5HHnAmU

Attached: 78478462754728492.jpg (995x876, 113.65K)

Because he is german

Perhaps those things aren't meant to do what the lying tyrants pretend they're meant to do.

Because he's a jew and it's in their holy book. Doesn't help kikes are genetically predisposed to sociopathy.

Attached: a08.png (680x1001, 894.31K)

he's a jew

what the fuck is he wearing?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Schaub
I am your father klaus

>father was adolf htler's personal aide

you have the wrong spelling and he's a jew

>wrong spelling
pronunciation a ok ;)

not sure those are good examples, but perhaps a list of those who support, or control him would be helpful.

He's the front man for the head jews.

who are the head jews and if so why are they still alive?

>WHICH jews are the problem
Well, there's Klaus for starters

Vat do you zhink of my new look :)

Attached: 1643522063514.jpg (259x194, 8.51K)

>SOMEONE NOT ME PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!

Attached: gfdhdhdfh.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Schaub

Schaub means bundle/wisp of straw

Schwab is a particular part, an area in what is now known as Germany, it's the name of the region. Jews often took the city town state or region as their last name when they migrated during the middle ages. Schwab is actually a shorten version of Swabian Region in the SW.

last names came form children; john's son, regional names or professions.

i dont live in his hemisphere, faggot retard

you know how the FBI uses the mentally ill or homeless to commit crimes, you'd have to do that - hire a nut job, or hope for some very stealth lone wolf. Gavrilo Princip was one, mentally ill. Shoe bomber too. Can't create them any more too risky with all the cameras and surveillance

you wouldn't want to, you'd get caught faster

Doesn't matter. He and his elitist botherhood of faggots are also pawns and are being set up by the true movers and shakers. Their little nwo project they've spent centuries working towards, the one where they belive they'll be rulers over the remnant of the human population, will be for naught. The beast system, once in place, won't be comprised of the schwabs, clintons, gates', etc. The entities that have dictated public, (local and international) policy for millenia, the esoteric gods of old, or the Watchers, don't give a flying fuck about the current ruling elites. Worldly power and financial/material gain is/was nothing more than a carrot on a stick. A method to use a small group of people who hold/held high positions of influence. Why the fuck would eternal beings who posses intellegence beyond that of human comprehension need a bunch of decrepit mortals once everything is in place? The scriptures clearly state that those without the seal of God in their forehead's will be consumed by whatever ungodly creatures they've been producing deep underground. Since they belive they'll sincerely defeat the only true living God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, they take no stock in the prophecies in which we're currently living through. So, their motivations are moot. Most of humanity will be deceased, so this is by no means a cope. When shit really pops off, especially the three and a half years prior to Jesus' return, it will literally be hell on earth.

He doesn't want to destroy the world. He wants to destroy the world for the goyim, so that Jews can live in a paradise. Goyim will be happy to be slaves of Jews, as the only alternative is death.

you lost me with the religion bullshit

he's painting an us or them scenario then.

They even harrased us in school with this internet of gay bullshit

>you lost me with the religion bullshit
They worship the esoteric gods. They perform a litany of rituals and fuck with the spiritual side accessible here on earth. The spiritual realm is a reality. Our belief in its existence and influence in worldly affairs is irrelevant.

He wants to rebuild it into a technological slave state. And you are the slave.

Asking why a jew want's to destroy western civilization in 2022.

Attached: destroy.jpg (1200x1200, 448.39K)

He doesn't even know why anymore.

Because he isn't human, but I'm sure no one wants to hear that.

Because he's a literal Nazis getting back at the nation's that kicked his dad's ass. Simple as.

This thread is an antisemetic conspiracy theory.

They don't, they simply want more power and control.

Attached: pleaseleavemealone.png (590x392, 240.85K)

>they simply want more power and control.
Point and laugh at this loser, blackrock runs the world they have all the power and control.
Its about destruction.

Why do christcucks have to turn everything into the plot of a hollywood movie.

Internet tough guy

BBB, Sustainable all = Slavery

Attached: C92B8174-2860-45D7-816D-62FA6332B236.jpg (578x1024, 159.44K)

Climate change brought to by Club of Rome homos.

Attached: EF3DDD8F-3C73-40CA-8F21-3FD2B1ACC4AB.jpg (1284x693, 272.52K)

When your skin is that lose then gravity is not your friend. If not for that he would probobly walk around with a sadistic grin on his face 24/7

He thinks people eating bugs is funny

You want to find reason with a old fart that like to crossdress lingeries and walk on the beach. Good luck with that.

>Why do christcucks have to turn everything into the plot of a hollywood movie?
Why do disbelievers continually use {{christcuck}} as their primary insult? Seriously though, why can't you come up with some new shit? Like every faggot that parrots the term ""unironic". NPC-tier intellect.

So don’t strike the heads

Klaus's father made money from concentration camps, hes also a Rothschild. It's still the jews you dumbfucks.

Read his books
Basically you are trash and he doesn’t want you here anymore.
That’s all there is , that’s it
Kill him if you can

No he was expecting a dead rat and a puppy came out , so he had someone kill it and filmed it

youtube.com/watch?v=2rVdEhyMR6A
Fuck of, they have always know the most effective way of generating power is by just getting it from the air, but having it be "hard to produce" mans they can keep us dependent.
Why do you think humans built all high structures?
>hey guys, lets build a high tower and have a conductive item placed at the top with copper wiring leading to the ground FOR THE HELL OF IT!

Reality, Power plants are just fucking buildings where they use electricity to boil some water to run a generator, losing power in the process.
It's all for show! They have small displays of solar and wind power for the same reason.
The actual generation is in the power grid.
Ask yourself, why the fuck would you build those massive towers running all across countries when it would would be easier to just put them in the ground?
I mean they are undergrund in all citys, any reason you can think of to not have them underground instead of hanging from those towers goes durably for the underground wires in a city.

They have made us believe in scarcity as a way to control us.

Attached: 2e1c3e49-f157-4eb2-9106-c52ce525b98e-Electric.jpg (2120x1193, 365.51K)

Where do I go to lick her pussy

>Why do christcucks have to turn everything into the plot of a hollywood movie.
How fucking cancer stupid is the average clown here these days.
The EL-ites fund these hollywood movies, they write the scripts.
All EL-ite planned future events have already been and always are being first show in movies.
Its to desensitize clowns like you and its working flawlessly.

Where is this pic from and who is she

Dan Bongino banned from YouTube after this "Great Reset" interview...

"Antisemitic means you are over the target"

youtube.com/watch?v=vS3ei6ZFYQ8

This.
Based and redpilled.

>why do kikes want to destroy white countries
a question for the ages, user

Attached: jew7.jpg (1800x1380, 394.01K)

Yeah, it amuses me thinking about this.
It's like a company that have 50 supervisors to oversee the 1000 employees on the ground level, and the supervisors thing that as the company fires 950 of those employees that they are still going to need the 50 supervisors.

Attached: 011100100110010101100001011011000111100100111111.jpg (840x1572, 99.36K)

A parasite can’t help but destroy it’s host

>How fucking cancer stupid is the average clown here these days.
Too blackpilling to warrant any serious contemplation, I'm afraid.

Nah you overestimate him. Dude's literally just a spineless puppet, a figurehead.

Yup, they were responsible for climate alarmism. They indoctrinated lefties with this horseshit. Although i can see why people on the left think the climate change skepticism was rooted from the Koch Brothers and the oil industry, but it's always had an agenda from a different side of billionaires who actually didn't give a shit about climate at all. It all about global governance and power.

Attached: clubofromevsipcc.jpg (3728x8876, 3.91M)

He dreams of becoming your undisputed lord and master.

As you are dirt poor and a peasant while he and his ilk are kings.

Attached: 484A83B2-4703-44DA-87F7-ED9FB24F7D8C.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

>misspells "controllers"
machine detected

>It's like a company that have 50 supervisors to oversee the 1000 employees on the ground level, and the supervisors thing that as the company fires 950 of those employees that they are still going to need the 50 supervisors.
I like this analogy, swede fren. Succinct, yet vivid enough to get the main point across.

They think that getting rid of tech will solve things.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2flhXCIqRA

It's going to be more like the Road movie. People will eat each other. No happy ending for anybody!

To "build back better" aka create a one world government with himself at the top.

Quote on the left side of image is from this report, which Klaus Schwab claimed responsibility for launching the report:

wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Council-of-The-Club-of-Rome-The-First-Global-Revolution.pdf

Attached: 1934854585856.png (2207x722, 1.57M)

right side of image*

>inb4 this backfires and creates a ton of killdozers and lead us into a new age of mad science.

Attached: 2FF08D48-1F58-4235-AE7F-33B97EB5049F.gif (640x480, 98.46K)

Attached: 193445755656.png (1851x1186, 588.92K)

glowniggers delete me posts
faggots

PROVE HIM WRONG

KILL EM ALL KLAUS

Machine? Or i just spent less time paying attention as i underwent the mandatory indoctrination then you did.

his father engineered WW2
dis nigga glows

jew. religious thing. learn it and move on.. .kikes waht a war in europe to bring back their gay messiah

Noone shoots him because hes an extremely rich and well connected man with the best security money can buy. Picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-073339_Google.jpg (1375x840, 463.28K)

80 IQ take. Jews hate whites because to them whites are Amalek. Jews believe they are God's chosen people and it is their right to live a life of luxury doing nothing but priestly duties while the underclass (everyone else) serves them below their ivory temple. Whites managed to conquer the Jews and thwart their efforts at rebellion multiple times.

Jannies sure deleted THIS thread pretty fucking quick:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358822954

I wonder why. I guess it didn't go as well as its jew OP had hope.

I dunno, that Luke guy from WeAreChange somehow just managed to walk up to Lord Jacob Rothschild in the street. You sure it's not just about someone getting the job done?

youtu.be/Wxctvb6ONHk

Attached: 1934785856.png (1270x635, 556.54K)

It goes back further than that. They're still pissed off about the razing of the Temple and their expulsion from the holy land almost 2,000 years ago. To them, we're all Romans. I'm sure it goes back even further than that, too, as the poster above has explained.

It's necessary in order to turn the vast majority of the population into chattel, homogenized units of labor born and raised into serfdom under "the elite", of which Klaus Schwab considers himself to be one.

That video could have been staged with Jacob's permission. That said, I did sometimes see famous people walking around DC without bodyguards.

He is an scared old boomer idiot with to much money and time, it's probably because of his worm infested itchy asshole.

Said the guy who thinks there's a "spirit power" to access lol. The rituals they do are literally for bonding purposes, make them feel united and unable to leave like gang initiation. They don't pray to the fucking moon while doing sacrifices and get super power or visions of the future lmao

pretty spot on analogy
have a (you)

seriously. where does he live, in switzerland?

>once

how many millions will have to die until then Josef?

He’s just the public face of the bilderberg group, there are many more like him. We’re too far gone now, best to just let the reset happen and embrace our new world order

Where did this guy come from and why are world leaders doing what a ‘Bond Villain’ megalomaniac tells them? Why is WEF being taken so seriously and given any kind of power or influence? He’s like fucking Samuel L Jackson in Kingsman it’s just so ridiculous

Klaus says some kind of cryptic thing here in his book, which i think he is hinting towards replacing human jobs, but won't just say it up front.

Attached: 1638262551477.jpg (875x481, 64.92K)

Idk if he want destroy western civilization explicite, corporations are killing this world for profit, resources are running out. Either we kill one another in wars, or we kill our humanity, races, culture and make one nation faggotery state. He have chosen the second. He has everything to make it true.

streamable.com/wj53tg

>dunno, that big nosed polish mutt guy from alt-media freedom fighter totally not limited hangout web channel somehow just managed to walk up to Lord Jacob Rothschild in the street.

Okay someone give me QRD. Number one question' is he jewish?

Attached: 1530754582102.png (500x941, 233.54K)

Because he’s bored. He also just gets off on the power.

Very very horrible combination, sociopathy and boredom.

Because China and Israel pay him to.

he meant they'll die off

IN THESE UNCERTAIN TRYING DARK WINTER TIMES OF THE NEW NORMAL
AS GLOBAL CITIZENS (DECLARED OR UNDECLARED) OF THE GLOBAL VILLAGE YOU MUST COME TOGETHER AS ONE, BUT APART, AND BUILD BACK BETTER WITH SOME NEW EXTENDED LENGTH TEMPORARY GLOBAL RULES TO KICK START THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

Attached: 1606594840662.png (900x841, 908.25K)

If you really want to know how far it goes back you need to get neanderthal pulled.

He's been running the Davos forum for 50 years but we only heard of him about 2 years ago when he became a meme.

Why does this dude dress like a fag when he does speeches?

Because he's German. It's what they do.

This quote makes me think he's /ouguy/

That's what Jewish people do.

Attached: 800px-World_Jewish_Congress_-_Third_Plenary_Assembly_-_Geneva_1953-2000x1125-1.jpg (2000x1125, 366.61K)

The nations of men will be rent like rotting cloth, and neither shall anything stand nor abide. Each nation will fall like a Jenga tower, consuming themselves when the expansion they depend upon stagnates and falters. Can you not see that they will? Knowing that they will collapse, knowing none will bow to the dream of a one world nation willingly, this one seeks to break them all before their natural limit. He seeks to do so because he dreams of a world under one banner. He justifies it's pursuit with the belief that the alternative is a ravaged world where the broken tribes of man fight over the last scraps of untainted land and water.

Seems highly reasonable. Everyone should try to conquer the world.

Look at these scumbag trying to emulate nazi imagery. They hate the germans because they ain't germans. Their jalousy and envy is palpable.

Because the velocity of information has allowed everyone around the world how privileged first world countries live which has created a lot of resentment which in and off itself creates a lot of political instability as the normie cattle becomes difficult to govern when they want societal advancements so the easiest way to curb that it's to pretend like an advanced society or said advancements never existed in the first place by making everyone on the planet besides a tiny minority at the top live, think, look, and work like epsilons.

because he's jewish

No, the hatred predates that by a really long time.

He's too old and ugly to get pussy and one too many hookers declined his million dollar offers for sex. The man basically has a deathwish and is channeling his power and influence into infamy in order to create a bad boy image for himself. he'll be dead in 15 years or less due to age. When you're in pain all you want to do is cause others to be in pain with you

>Once
You mean never.

>I AM saying we need to know what we are building as an alternative to their technocratic dystopia,
probably this youtube.com/watch?v=m7YJgj57Css

do we have any proof it actually is him?

>Why does this guy want to destroy Western Civilization?
he doesnt
he's part of demoralization propaganda tool, larping as evil mastermind and shilling his shitty book as side hustle
he's meant to represent the decay and rotting of the west so the eastern hordes and maganats have a common enemy to rally against, so CNNs comparison of trump supporter = russian agent can have at least a shred of credibility

Attached: 1636284266127.jpg (1015x852, 355.59K)

He works for satan

And everyone who tries it should be the enemy of the people and be executed and have his genepool and memepool removed, together with those that support him
Dead to the EU, dead to the UN dead to the WEF, dead to all their employees and partners