I wish I had big boobs already so I could get male attention

I wish I had big boobs already so I could get male attention
t. Boymoder

Attached: 1663216580591263.jpg (1074x1009, 112.46K)

You are cute as who you are. No need for surgery and bimbo fake tits
>t.chaser

Thanks user but I don't mean bimbo fake tits, it's just that I haven't been on hrt for long enough to get some genuine booba and that's sad :(

How long you're on hrt tho

Two months :d

A good start. But I bet cute user like you will get many attentions from the boys with or without boobas :)

How is it a good start user? It's a start like any other
And you don't even know what I look like :p

Just a hunch. And 99.9% of the time it's true

Wdym a hunch? I'm confused :/

My instinct. It rarely wrong

Meant for you

So you just have a random feeling that I'll look good...?

I can't wait for my booba to come back :v how long on hrt before I return to rounded b cups reeee I don't wanna grind for years again

Random feeling that you look good?
Nah. I BELIEVE you're cute and pretty

i mean i'd like to get male attention too, user. but idk if i wanna have big boobs... sounds annoying.
why do you think it'd help? maybe you just need to talk to them. i did it once and that's how i got my bf.

Come back?? They dissapeared???
Aww thank you user! That's very nice of you :)
Uh guys like boobs, especially big ones
So big boobs would attract guys

dunno, some guys don't like "huge" boobs. they want them to exist on any size, and a cute face. i'd dare to say that, generally speaking, men thinks that a butts are better than boobs, so improving that would help you even more than waiting to your boobs to get developed.

I don't want *huge* boobs, just bug ones like C cups or D cups at most
And I dunno it depends on a guy really but either way I can just do both? I can work on my butt and wait to get big booba

>I don't want *huge* boobs, just bug ones like C cups or D cups at most

fair nuff. i want the same thing.

> I can work on my butt and wait to get big booba

you're right. i'm trying to do that, actually. :p

t. 3 months on hrt tranny

i love trans girls with no boobs or small boobs, it's kinda one of my kinks, if that makes you feel any better

>Come back?? They dissapeared???
Yes I stopped HRT :( I hope they come back fast, idk if they develop faster once the foundation's been laid once before. I spent a lot on bras, I need them to be useful again >:(