/Bigen/ - Bisexual general

lol dragons edition

QOTT: do you like sci-fi or fantasy better?
QOTT2: what subcultures can/can't fuck?

Previous thread:Tagmap:tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
yea sure why not
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none

Attached: WwnJ0-2323733715.jpg (730x358, 79.4K)

>QOTT: do you like sci-fi or fantasy better?
i like sci-fi better, things like star wars fufill that sort of mideval theme without being bogged down by things like technological inferiority or oddly specific depictions of creatures that were written thousands of years ago
>QOTT2: what subcultures can/can't fuck?
i for one think that star trek nerds can fuck if they're charismatic
>can't
harry potter dorks, the hot alt chicks left so now its just terfy matt walsh mega-virgin types

i hate non monagamy and casual sex

ok

Yeah my place is way too expensive, in fact my entire city is, and theres really no good reason for me to even be here, so maybe i just shouldnt

Also I had a water heater failure myself pretty recently, which i found out about when i found the water all over the floor

Attached: 1571990065516.jpg (850x735, 75.75K)

nice, the heater in my bathroom has been leaking for a few months now too
my solution was flipping the lid of the flush tank and moving it a bit so it catches the water, im very eco conscious

Aight I'm up for real this time
>Qott
I think fantasy, as appealing as space exploration can be I find more romantic the idea of magic and dungeons and dragons, there is a coldness to sci-fi that puts me off, there is an idea to fantasy that what we see is not the full picture that appeals to me
>QOTT2
Metalheads can definitely get it
That's like your opinion man
Well then a move seems like it could be a good idea, if you would still have a job and a place to stay in the new city go for it, is tough to move and create everything again in a new city but sometimes a new start is what we need, GL with everything :)
> had a water heater failure myself
Arg sorry to hear that, mine was also starting to leak, Monday we change the coil and that will solve the problem 100%

>QOTT: do you like sci-fi or fantasy better?
It really depends on my mood. I love fantasy, but it generally has a lot of eye roll inducing moments for me. Like when a character uses a magic spell and the everybody is standing around looking like picrel for 20 seconds. Sci-fi has it's moments like that too, but I don't think it's as prevalent.

Attached: omg.jpg (300x286, 56.29K)

>do you like sci-fi or fantasy better?
Both at once. Planescape and KOTOR are breddy gud

KOTOR aged a lot better than Ps:T imo
probably largely because the publisher of the latter was scared of not having hot babes in their boy's club power fanatasy in the 90s and so we got annah and fall-from-grace

How expensive is it? My apartment is 1400$/month.
Also speaking of money I need to check if that autopay for my credit card worked. I hope I am needlessly paranoid.
I liek elves. Space or otherwise. Male or female.

Attached: __deedlit_record_of_lodoss_war_drawn_by_yuuki_nobuteru__0d4b9f4294d17f0f1e67d91a0c8cb370.jpg (454x551, 66.42K)

nothing much going on 139 days until i finish with army when i hit that double digit mark it is going to feel so good new guys are coming in and somehow i am now the senior and it feels weird

also hope u feel ok after your finals semi it must be such a relief to be done with it

i finished Twin Peaks S1+2 and the movie and wow that floored me also Nathan Fielder is phenomenal in The Rehearsal and i like that even though it's ethically dodgy he does at least address it upfront
sci fi is fantasy and the magic words are jargonese

jk idk i don't particularly fancy either desu? i think real life and the human condition are fascinating enough
at least there wasn't a fire

Attached: 096ce5e8c13d40e9ec3815644ca57775.jpg (540x756, 46.31K)

>probably largely because the publisher of the latter was scared of not having hot babes in their boy's club power fanatasy in the 90s and so we got annah and fall-from-grace
And KOTOR 2, where the two secret antagonists, two secret heroes, and protagonist have cooties

That sounds economical, probably what i would have done myself t b h

thx wu, honestly i got laid off not long ago and there wouldnt even be much to rebuild compared to my current city anyway, so im starting to wonder whats keeping me here

Plans for after youre done pai? I think i would be clinically dead after 20 minutes of military-level activity

1600/ month, and thats the low end for the city i live in

>I liek elves
me too....

Attached: e72074479b5d2da6d3014fc3e976e27e.png (1068x1350, 382.18K)

>lol dragons edition
Is this the thread where I can talk about wanting to be a dragon and have a dragon boyfriend or is that too weird

>bisexuals being unable to choose one thing
>I liek elves. Space or otherwise.
space elves you say?
where can i find this?
fair enough
you can, but first i need a responce for qott2, i am genuinely curious what you guys think

Attached: FctNqgvXkAE8MIH.jpg (1242x1059, 179.46K)

>qott:
i like sci fi better. but science fantasy (spacemagic) trumps them both. also: any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. any sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishsble from technology.

>qott2:
philosophy is a dryspell unless you live your philosophy and can bring it to others.

i have finished my psychotherapy today. successfully, if i may say so myself. feels good man

Attached: EJc2qUsWwAAZiwU.jpg (574x560, 34.04K)

hey there paibai, getting closer to the finish line ^^ need to watch that nathan fielder show, or rather both shows, look real interesting
mhhh then yea i'd absolutely say go for it, starting anew is always scary, but a new start + lower cost of life is something to not pass on
go crazy user, the world is your canvas
hi link ^^ congrats with the psychotherapy!

Attached: 1661742559480466.jpg (563x911, 95.46K)

> casual and competitive ranked sex imply the existance of custom lobby sex.

its not medicaly feasable for the forseable future, but the powerfantasy and simplicity of life appeal is understandable.

thank you

Warhammer 40k and crest/banner of the stars.
Nope credit card statement is fucked. despite balance being 1.3k the autodraft do .3k...
I think I just have to do everything by myself shit.