Why can't most tranner dress properly

is it autism? i always see other tranners wearing weird shit and having a weird style, not masculine but not feminine either, usually it's just weird combos like a super fem dress with autistic malebrained boots, striped and obnoxiously colored clothing etc

Attached: 1659041078609.jpg (2400x2755, 2.06M)

sounds like a zoomer I dress like a 30 year old woman because I am

>super fem dress with autistic malebrained boots
I do that cause the dress was cute and I didn't have money for the rest

>is it autism?
in a lot of cases yes, but sometimes it just takes time to pick a style that works for you

>straight men try to become women
>fashion sense is so bad, is not even funny
yes, very surprising

hoodie/jeans supremacy

I’ve tried wearing more common clothes that women wear but I kept getting gendered male. When I wear a pink dress or a skirt I always get gendered female.

young mtfs have a backlog of male clothes that they have to work through. the ratio starts like, 10:1 for male:female clothes and then it fills itself out. it just takes time for that shift to happen. you mentioned shoes, and this makes sense, shoes take ages to die compared to other clothes.
that being said i do agree, wtf, why cant trans people just wear normal clothing too. the hoodie and jeans combo is universally very fine and unoffensive, and theres a few other outfits that are like that as well, and yet there do genuinely seem to be a lot of mtfs that cant seem to figure it out lol. oh well. they will get it eventually.

posting a pic of hunter is a little unfair. not only is she a passoid but she's rich and gets to wear custom made clothing
that being said, she's my inspo for clothing, look how well she blends in with the cisoid here because of her clothes

Attached: 1663311155882.jpg (1170x1776, 409.95K)

Idk I gave my girlfriend some dr martens womens boots which practically go with everything

proudly defying stereotypes by being cis and dressing like dogshit

Me thinks we need to stop worrying about how we look and wear edwardian inspired fits, no one's gonna live forever so why not be the local tranny that dresses strange

Attached: 20220911_154359.jpg (1031x2438, 622.03K)

>weird combos like a super fem dress with autistic malebrained boots, striped and obnoxiously colored clothing etc
Sounds like you're describing altgirl fashion.

I dress like a mum. In my defence I am in my 40s.

We couldn't spend our teenage years experimenting with clothing, and doing it in your 20s is really really awkward.

Attached: 1655148923311.jpg (1280x1094, 203.99K)

This really.

no retard real women dont experiment with anything they just pick whats trendy and guess what, they fit in the clothing. You have to order XL they can fit in small to medium.

Actually, it's hard even finding women's clothes that are not too big for me
t. underweight 5'3 boymoder

Same in all aspects

Man insults both trannies and women in a single breath

That looks like a really nice overcoat anonette. I really like longline coats, I wanna get one but unironically wouldn't know where to start.