What if a boymoder and her boymoder freind went to the gym and went to the mens changing room (for safety reasons)

>what if a boymoder and her boymoder freind went to the gym and went to the mens changing room (for safety reasons)

>What if they stripped down together infront of big strong men and their testosterone filled bodies??

>The 2 boymoder’s silk smooth skin, their puffy cone tits and faggy bodies contrasted with the builds of the nonfailed muscular men???

>Would they get teased of and pushed around being made fun of for their little shrimp dicks and hrtitties???

>Would they be forced to press their failed male tits against each other’s while the real men plowed them into eachother making them kiss??

>Would they be boy removed and made to come back every day to be spit roasted and used as their own personal onaholes???

Asking for a friend

Attached: E585E771-5444-4E6B-B73F-D8A006B72C9D.jpg (1059x888, 580.99K)

good questions.. lots of situations to think about..

i wonder what what would happen if at first they acted like there was no difference between them and the real men, tried to tease back, talked big game, just generally acted bratty, would the guys snap and punch and beat them up (sexually >.>) or just play along with their delusions until it was excessively clear to everyone that they had no place in a male space anymore

Dumb thread aside back when I used to go to the gym during semi-normal hours there was a boy there who used to show up, do some lower body exercises and spend most of his time watching guys work out. He'd come into the changing room and take ages just so he could stare at guys. He was absolutely shameless about it too but I think that's because he didn't think he was being obvious. He'd sit on the bench doing cool down stetches for ages and then waddle off to a cubicle so he could quickly get changed and wander around the shower area. I only noticed him in the first place because he had a really fat ass and until he turned around I thought I'd walked into the wrong room.
It wasn't until I started browsing here that I realized that that was a boymoder, if I'd known he was a she I'd have made a move no question. At the very least it was fun showing off for them while it lasted.

>if I'd known he was a she I'd have made a move no question.
Why? I feel like that's a creepy thing to do regardless if you're a boymoder or not.

silly tactless boymoders need to be shown the error of their ways

>only boymoders can lust after cock and do squats to get a fat ass
that was just a regular-ass twink

Being creeped on is a luxury only women get. As a man you're not vulnerable and the attention is nice. Lifting gets you used to the male gaze anyway.
Ass was too fat and they had all the signs of being a boymoder. Either way they were definitely on HRT.

I really want to start hitting the gym, is it worth it to see hot guys workout?

Not what I personally go there for but I'm sure if you want to thicken up your ass and thighs while perving on big sweaty men it's a good place to do it.

God please I want that so much

what if one of the boymoders knew exactly what to expect, and one of the others was thrust into this situation completely unexpectedly and yet enjoys it still.

20 years without purpose but now I feel that God put me here to bully boymoders

Bully me user pls

No bullying for you stupid horny boymoder

Not bullying me when I'm asking to be bullied is technically bullying so I win!

>born a stupid horny boymoder
>"I win!"

Attached: 1647987373970.png (658x1024, 999.75K)

People don't get born as boymoders dummy, you have to become one
Also there is nothing wrong with being stupid or horny or a boymoder

Trust me you were born a bottom brained boymoder, it was over from the start.

Just replace boymoder with a girl and you see the true colors of inceldom. Kys.

Boymoders are girls

I enjoy this life so I gotta disagree with that "it's over"
It's great

Jeez, at least most boymoders have the self-respect to pretend they don't enjoy it. You must be terminally bottom brianed.

Yes so "just imagine girls in men's changing room"

Sounds good

I'm actually kinda trying to fight back :p

That's even more embarrassing if this is you trying