Whats puberty like for FTM’s? How did you cope?

Whats puberty like for FTM’s? How did you cope?

Attached: 16C1F6BC-B128-4EAA-AFF9-F7ACBFF224C4.jpg (1125x508, 200.48K)

Didn't start puberty til 17, coped by pretending it wasn't an issue until I was 19.

aren't ftms meant to start puberty even earlier than mtfs? how was school like as a prepubescent 16-year-old?

No idea, maybe the early transers. It was alright, I was on a metric fuckton of Adderall and kept to myself mostly. 18-19 has a lot of guys interested in me because I looked like a younger girl, and same happened post transition (getting attention because I looked like a younger boy at queer clubs)

>a lot of guys interested in me because I looked like a younger girl, and same happened post transition (getting attention because I looked like a younger boy at queer clubs)
men...
>No idea, maybe the early transers.
i meant in like general, like the ftms i know started puberty at like 10

I ignored it by disassociating. When I was finally forced to confront reality around 18, it completely broke me when I realized that I had giant, permanent birthing hips, among many other features that would keep me from ever passing.

Attached: 1661314986861733.jpg (1490x536, 140.56K)

>I ignored it by disassociating.
This.

Bad
Androgyny via bloatmaxxing

>men...
Hey I'm not complaining, I'll cash in on my looks any time
>i meant in like general, like the ftms i know started puberty at like 10
A lot of girls nowadays are starting at that age, my family's always been known for being late bloomers

thought all girls hated what their bodies turned into bc of period shame etc. figured it was normal until it was too late

Couldn't handle it and became anorexic. I managed to keep my hips from growing and I haven't had a period in years but I stunted my height and still grew boobs somehow

I was in a perpetual state state of dissociation, some sort of brain fog. The few moments where I was more aware of my body gave me panic, as my tits were DD in size despite never being overweight, and my hips sticked out of my torso like cutting edges

I have small tits and hips so it never really affected me

Planned on getting surgery to look like a man and told myself not to worry about it

Was in a constant spicy depression like state
Then had a mental breakdown when I was 14 after I realised that I would be stuck like this forever if I didn’t act now

Managed to get on HRT when I was 15 and it pulled my life out of the gutter

Attached: 08FF32DA-F40C-4382-AEC5-5465F3373CF4.jpg (828x821, 281.26K)

I coped by getting on testosterone at 16.
Puberty was not kind to me. I’ve always been a slight person, light, and short, and I would have heavy flows like you wouldn’t for 10 days straight, along with disabling cramps. Would still have to go to school. This starting from age 9.
Testosterone was a lifesaver in that it took a while (2 years) for it to finally stop my periods altogether, but even before that it made the periods much lighter and much shorter.
Aside from that, and height, I’ve always been a luckshit. Much smaller tits than my mom and sister (by far), broad shoulders, square and sharp features, narrow hips

I started puberty at age 13

>Managed to get on HRT when I was 15
How?

I am coping and seething.
Didn’t even know HRT existed until I was 23.

Connections I made with other trans people and bodybuilding steroid websites

Well I’m 19

Completely refused to acknowledge it
I probably wouldn’t ever figure out I’m supposed to start wearing a bra if I weren’t bullied for that
Nowadays I’m mostly salty I that after realizing I’m probably trans I doubled down on trying to ignore it instead of DIYing/taking HGH right away

having heavy periods and bleeding everywhere at 10 was pretty fucking dogshit, i just coped by pretending it wasnt me that bled on the seat and slowly transitioning over to tampons by the time i was in middle school so i didnt have to wear big ass diaper pads anymore