Ignoring literally everything else shouldn’t the school at least require her to wear a bra and cover up her nipples...

Ignoring literally everything else shouldn’t the school at least require her to wear a bra and cover up her nipples? I have never seen a school allow this kind of dresscode for faculty even for cis women. How is she allowed to do this?

Attached: 0A360650-CD9B-41CD-AF4F-3DAE41093683.jpg (946x2048, 171.21K)

aren't these not even implants but just some garment?

I'm gonna feel bad for her when she finds out how she's become viral (or something close). This person is clearly delusional. Not because she's trans, just like... you know. The honkiedonkies, the huminahuminas, the hoobatubas. No one would go outside like that with a sound mind.

Why would you feel bad for her? If anything feel bad for the kids.

can you kiwitards get this shit off our board? idgaf about some random loser you found on tiktok or w/e

And by that I mean feel bad for all the trans kids who will be associated with her.

I need her tits in my mouth

to be fair I would never guess this is a trannt. Just an ugly, mentally ill woman. Trannies always have a relatively tasteful idea if how a woman should look. They never do the weird hge boib my strange addiction botched thing.

I knew I was justified telling people with retard huge boob fetishes to kill themselves

I don't, it's high school shop class they're all having a blast goofing on her

wtf are those fuckin boobs

Can someone please explain this to me? I'm scared. I've seen the other videos, tell me this person isn't for real. Ovarit's gonna have such a go at this.

She's unfathomably based
I wish i could make half as many cissoid freaks seethe merely by going to work
Absolute goals

some 60 year old canadian had a nervous breakdown and is wearing huge fake tits and a bad wig to their high school shop class teaching gig much to the amusement of the students.
either that or it's some retarded publicity stunt we'll find out

What the fuck am I looking at

Attached: 35FA406A-DACD-4C5C-8A00-F309C4A0D51B.jpg (395x395, 57.67K)

i wish i could say this but i absolutely hate this person's guts, I'm so fucking angry at them. how do i stop seething?

You can just go online and buy comically large breastforms with giant pointy nipples if you really want to experience that

isn't that what this guy did

a ballchestian

you may not like it, but this is what peak AGP looks like
wearing massive rubber knockers to go teach some kids

Yes, and what im saying is, Ayden doesn't actually want what they claim to want

>how do I stop seething
By realizing a few simple facts
Cissoids are inferior
Cissoids in general will never and can never understand you (just like you can't understand what it's like to be blind from birth)
Them seething over you or her is no better than a medieval peasant reeing over some technological advances.
They don't understand and instead of trying to they seethe, you seethe.
Cissoids have the minds of small toddlers when they seethe, a kid seethes at something they don't understand, a cissoid does the same.
You'd never play uncle tom for a child mad at a mathematical equation so why play uncle tom for grown ass cissoid acting like kids? Or seethe because they seethe?
Nah i bind, but i have ffs scheduled in a few weeks and I want a beard

Attached: 1663307854857361.webm (360x660, 953.12K)

None of this matters and it'll quickly be forgotten when a cissoid freak does something wackier.

>don't wear bra
>use binder when i want
>show off my nip piercings through clothing when i don't wear either
>use piss corner like other males with my packer
>use foid stall when i feel like it
>deliberately misgender cissoids
>dress and act as ambigous as possible
>present male/female depending on what gives me an advantage in a situation
I find other ways to make them seethe, but sadly not to her scale
That's what I'd like to do

What is this, like the 5th thread about this tonight

It's one freak doing one freaky thing it's not that big of a deal

You don't understand, cissoids feel uncomfortable and triggered, this is serious and has to be discussed 24/7!!!
Can't trigger my heckin cisserinos, the precious little protected bois!!

if this was america the teacher probably just would have brought a gun to school and killed some students instead of this

idk im' trans and i am freaked out by thsi boomerhon

Why?
Because it makes cissoids seethe about trans people?
Do you also hate on random shit that makes a dog bark?

the final boss of AGP

Attached: 1663307582409819.jpg (656x1024, 65.28K)