Weird situatiion

So my ex sister is ftm and has been dating an mtf for the last 6 months. They came over to hang out (I felt bad for saying no the last few times but I didn't really want to meet), we were smoking weed and the mtf kept making eyes at me and kept trying to talk to me, I wasn't interested and kept putting in my headphones after a few seconds just to be polite.

Now they are fighting and im being accused of being the one that caused them to fight, by seducing the mtf. What do I do? I don't want to talk to them but then again I don't want to lose my relationship with my ex sister, I don't really consider it that valid because its always been guys hes been dating the whole time (same as when he was a girl).

Attached: 0AE36F9B-AEE1-44D9-BDAB-D4BDD1E7445E.jpg (1125x1184, 755.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

englishonlineclub.com/pdf/Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People (Book 2) [EnglishOnlineClub.com].pdf
ia801907.us.archive.org/4/items/games-people-play-the-psycholo-eric-berne/Games People Play_ The Psycholo - Eric Berne.pdf
youtu.be/YK3JC1k4rTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ex sister
Kek

>ex sister.
He'd be angry if he saw you saying that.
Dont cuck your brother

I don't want to fuck an mtf

Be blunt, tell him he needs to find people that respect him more. Had you made eyes at her or any other partner, that wouldn't be the cause of an argument, he's just dating shitheads that want to cause arguments for their own amusement. I would be clear and blunt and they'd eventually come round, you might have to take a different tac in your situation.

In all situations, I would always stick with truthful while avoiding confrontation though e.g. "you made eyes at her" "no I didn't" "yes you did and now it's your fault we're arguing" "okay, if that's what you believe I understand, but I still don't see how I'm responsible for the argument, talk to me about it" etc. always go towards less emotion/anger, being open to what they're saying, and tell the truth without steamrolling what they're telling you. More than anything he probably needs someone to listen, you also don't want to give ammo to the shitty MtF cunt.

Thank you.
I have but this is a pattern, I am not trying to start a fight, it is so annoying to keep arguing the same points, and see the same floundering around and then some issue that will be blamed on me. I didn't even try to like any of their partners, they are all usually weird onions men and this is the first time I've been accused of such a thing (first mtf too). I'm thinking of saying I don't want to meet your partners next time because its so tiring.

That's a fair boundary in not meeting them, I'd definitely think that's a good move. In terms of blaming, I'd let him blame you for now, resisting is what will stoke an argument.

What's it like to sniff a girl's butthole?

very arousing and the sell is intoxicated even it it stinks a little

dude, im really sorry about just like your whole situation lol

honestly like, your ex sister is like mentally ill and your best bet is to study psychology, this isn't a simple thing that can be addressed.

a little tip i can give you is, be firm about your values, but don't be disrespectful.

sometimes when people are being mentally ill with me or a dick, it literally gives me a stomach ache to keep my cool, but when i do and keep confidentally just speaking my truth and sticking to my values, it always pays off more then getting angry at people cuz their being nuts.

another thing to keep in mind is "silence speaks when words can't", if the conversation is going no where, take a break and try again later.

consider reading "how to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie

"games people play" by eric berne

and "the courage to be disliked" about adlerian psychology

how to win friends

englishonlineclub.com/pdf/Dale Carnegie - How to Win Friends and Influence People (Book 2) [EnglishOnlineClub.com].pdf

transactional analysis (its not about money, its looking at social interactions as transactions of increments of affection)

ia801907.us.archive.org/4/items/games-people-play-the-psycholo-eric-berne/Games People Play_ The Psycholo - Eric Berne.pdf

The courage to be disliked

youtu.be/YK3JC1k4rTg

it seems like a lot of work, but your going to keep dealing with crazy people in life, so its honestly worth it.

YOU JUST KNOW

when you read these books, you will learn how to better navigate difficult social situations

when you get to games people play, you will understand the "parent" "adult" and "child" roles, and when you understand that and "crossed transactions", it will become so easy to interact with people you'll start to feel guilty like your brainwashing people.

Thank you so much. I wanted to honor your post, your time and effort. Thank you I will check them out user.

god bless you, when you are done reading the books, pay me back by helping someone else.

>I don't really consider it that valid because its always been guys hes been dating the whole time

This seems like some circular logic since you're considering his trans gf a guy

Just tell your sibling what you told us. Their trans gf seems like a manipulative slut. It's only a matter of time until this relationship crashes.

>pooner dates troon
You don’t?

i don't what

>>This seems like some circular >>logic since you're considering >>his trans gf a guy

Where did op say any such thing?? Because she referred to the person as being 'mtf'? Clear language is important...

I am not really sure what she meant by that comment either, though, about not valid..perhaps that she doesn't believe her 'ex sister' actually sees this person as being a female? I bet they prob DON'T...no matter what they claim

u r giving op way too much benefit of the doubt. also i dont think op is a woman