>hookup with cis "straight" guy
>he only wants to top
>yeah sure that's expected
>hookup with twinkhon
>she doesnt want to let me top, we just do mutual oral
>get with cis bi guy who says he's bottomed before
>he decides I look too girly so he's more in the mood for topping me

Is it over

Attached: 1661809426172861.jpg (700x700, 114.35K)

>5'2
>hrt
>femboy
I have a vagina and even I wouldn't let you top

Please top my 6'3" Dad mode self.

ima cis guy and vry bottomleaning vers and like short qt tops desu there are lots of guys and girls out there for u dont worry *headpat* although a lot of people will wanna top u cause you are smol

'2 hrt femboy

Humble brag thread

I'm a 5'3 femboy who mostly likes to bottom

'2 hrt femboy enby thing
>>top-leaning vers bi, dick still works
This sounds ideal to me. Too bad you're one in a million

Am OP, i'd ask for discord but sadly I dont live in the west so rip

i'm now chatting up a gigapassoid transmasc who works out but nonetheless identifies as theyfab and is a vag-using bottom, he's basically the mirror opposite of me and probably really rare too

>6'1 hrt mtf
>bottom and bi
>*winks*

>he decides I look too girly so he's more in the mood for topping me
lol. you have a bottom personality so maybe you should just accept it

Honestly yeah in everyday life I am extremely fembrained, slightly lazy and initially a bit shy, but at the same time, my bedroom preferences are colored by aap and agamp, so it's a struggle. Idk how to have a "top personality" outside the bedroom dammit

>not in the west
Sadness

Moving to west EU near end of next year so then my boygirldick and enbussy will be available then to more people I would hope, but sadly not before

You have small penis energy

/thread

what if im a tranny and not OP

I know how you feel, I don't have a bottom personality outside the bedroom at all.

Also ruci me into your bed thanks

>be me
>5’11”
>bi mtf vers

I do wonder what OP is packing lol

bout 4.8", sorry to disappoint

Not that I tell anyone irl but even the ftm somehow brought up that he "doesnt like big dicks anyway"

>5'2
>so naturally effete and girly that no one will let you top
>not even actual vers guys

Attached: Screenshot_20220916-071234_Ecosia.jpg (974x604, 225K)

that’s funny im shorter than you with a 6 incher

my life is bad

I mean you don’t need to be exceptionally long to hit the prostate or the g spot. Are you girthy?

Yeah height has nothing to do with dick size anyway, although it's a stereotype and I'm accursed with fitting it

>5'5 bi guy had an absolute chonker while the 6'1 "straight" guy was a similar size to me lol

Somewhat girthy. I do think I'll have no trouble hitting the right spots, I just wonder if people are size queens who aesthetically want bigger dicks on their tops. Although the pooner has said that 4 inches is enough to hit all his spots, which is scientifically true, and he doesnt like blowing large dicks anyway