Are zoomers becoming more hostile towards trans people? or are they generally supportive?

are zoomers becoming more hostile towards trans people? or are they generally supportive?

Attached: 1663288048209404.webm (360x660, 953.12K)

More hostile

ngl I would suck her tits

Zoomers are youngshit passoids and they rightfully hate AGP boomerhons

more accepting, idk what the fuck the teacher is doing tho. somebody said it was some guy who wanted to do like a joke about trans women and went to school like that

kys

no. YOU kys

I think zoomers are more indifferent or supportive than the previous, though there are plenty of trans haters

based

Same here, especially if she petted my head and called me her "Good boy"

more accepting since the chance of them having a giga youngshit for a classmate is getting higher

this, for every gigahon teacher there are 3 or 4 youngshit trannies in a school. all i hope is whatever tranner is in this specific school told the teacher to rope for making a fool of her

Why u mad?

>are zoomers becoming more hostile towards trans people?
only the ugly ones

So are the tits real, fake with surgery, or fake with literal fake tits

Pretty sure by every metric zoomers are vastly more accepting of trans people than every other generation and that shows no sign of slowing. Could be wrong though. Also, it's hilarious to me how Any Forumstards will find one or two freaks and blow them up as if they represent trans people.

You people are gross. Hidden.

Attached: 1663237263802722.png (512x512, 447.62K)

more ? its always been hostile, poeple foled one another to think that it was safe to be out, it really isent

more hostile to boomerhons, better to other zoomers

desu I'm hostile to this and mtf
this is straight up fetish gear in a classroom

unironically as a trans person u should use ur position of unassailability to call creeps like this out desu

> somebody said it was some guy who wanted to do like a joke about trans women and went to school like that
Big if true
Why are they like this

*told her to wear more appropriate clothes
hating boomerhons will lead us nowhere

>let people express themselves how they like
>NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT YOU FREAK
why is /tttt/ so close-minded and gatekeepy?

From what I have seen as a teacher, they are generally more supportive.
But also among them; there are small groups that seriously hate the lgbt, feminism and every other thing considered “woke” nowadays.
The latter are a minority, but a loud one. As a millennial, I didn’t encounter people with that much hatred while growing up.