Chubby trans girls are superior

Chubby trans girls are superior

Attached: EE6F1FF2-D2B2-47A9-B194-B8821D0BF184.jpg (1466x2048, 340.13K)

They're literally the worst

I wish I had one, but also im anorexic and seriously anxious about my weight, so idk if it would work just cuz our insecurities might not play well with each other
t. twink chaser

Attached: 1662675854905726.gif (498x488, 3.34M)

I need a fat bitch

I woke up like 3 hours ago but my bf and I cuddled in bed for that time and he was all over me, cuddling my tummy rolls. I'm a bit chubbier than OP's image but he audibly express how much he thinks I'm sexy and loves grabbing my soft tummy/thighs/butt etc

it's pretty good

Attached: 1622061902188.jpg (642x644, 29.5K)

preach brotha

feed your tranner!

my bf has a bit of an eating problem and even though objectively he's underweight and skinnyfat I still think he's a cutie, there's hope for you user if your partner cares about you

it's true.
I want a girl with a soft belly to press against my abs

Based

Honey, time for your fat redistribution session!

y-yes, dear...

Attached: 091bd598ff33feecc31b698eb693036c.jpg (256x400, 18.12K)

i WISH the scale had a "huggable" level :c

>I want a girl with a soft belly to press against my abs
ur probably not a woman, but based regardless

are u a twink that is a chaser or a chaser chasing twinks?

if the first hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

Validation from Any Forums people doesn't make me not hate myself, but it is pretty good copium fuel every now and again :)

I stopped being able to get any kind of validation out of any of it without assuming they were just making fun of me after all

I'm fat, so a little more than chubby, but thank you! I've gotten some positive attention from people from here and it made me feel like I might actually be wanted by some people.

Would love some tranner tummy in my life, but I'm old and a loser, so I don't deserve it.

How old are you? I've got a big soft tranner tummy and I'm 34.

I'm 27
pls b my gf

Will you play with my tummy? And do you mind me wearing a chastity cage all day?

that's so based