How do you argue against this

Been seeing it posted around

Attached: 1663285898048251m.jpg (980x1024, 100.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newgon.net/wiki/Historical_examples_of_LGBT-MAP_unity
williamapercy.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pederasty_and_Homosexuality
youtu.be/zHH5EWJhLHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's called a fallacy, chuddy

Attached: 1663250925450665.png (2744x3720, 821.43K)

the baker won that case

Does anybody have this in high resolution?

Attached: .png (400x452, 179.19K)

Two words: non sequitur.

this

Maybe try AI upscaling

by pointing out that they named their image after a logical fallacy
It's like if I made a chart entitled "My Appeal to Emotion", and expected people to not disregard it immediately.

Just use the superior logical fallacy, the ad hominem, and call them a pedophile.

I don't understand people who greentext random words like "however" or "though", or certain phrases

By pointing out that NAMbLA came a long time before all the tranny shit:
newgon.net/wiki/Historical_examples_of_LGBT-MAP_unity
williamapercy.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pederasty_and_Homosexuality

Attached: ginsberg.gif (250x176, 34.07K)

Projection

Attached: 1649358222321.png (1264x1920, 1.26M)

Its completely stupid and weird.
>let teachers choose your kids gender
Is not a thing anywhere

>allow minors to dance in drag
minors dancing is already fine (Shirley Temple anyone?). drag hasn't mattered at all since crossdressing laws were a thing. is it saying that not wanting to bring back. also is this even a real issue? no. no it isn't.

>use our pronouns
has been a thing since forever, long before gay marriage was legally recognized.
youtu.be/zHH5EWJhLHE

>bake our cake
fighting for nondiscrimination has also been a thing since forever.

I think this is just "crap I noticed about LGBT after gay marriage was legalized + some shit I made up"

>fighting for nondiscrimination has also been a thing since forever.

Except (as an example):
>Conservative gets banned from Twitter
>"Hahaha. Private company. If you don't like it, make your own!"
>They make Parler
>"Ban that app!"
>App banned
>"Hahaha. Private companies!!!"

Attached: F09E1E3F537D4C89B8253BCFFB41A11F.jpg (935x960, 89.71K)

While the concept of a logical fallacy may be valid, the phrase was introduced as a form of weaponized language to discredit real points and legitimate thought processes, because you are weaker and more easily manipulated as a society if you fight amongst yourselves about grammatical minutia and which kinds of arguments you are and aren't allowed to have, instead of actually having a debate with substance.
The slippery slope is only a logical fallacy when used incorrectly, not when an accurate prediction becomes more true before our very eyes with every passing day. Your mind is imprisoned by men who wield language like a sword.

It's called progress in the lead to a more peaceful civilization. Get rid of the Macho males and the guns and peace and tranquility will take its place

>>"Ban that app!"
hey retard can you point out which posters here have said anything like that

>the phrase was introduced as a form of weaponized language to discredit real points and legitimate thought processes
except the most commonly called-out fallacies are shit like appeals to emotion, strawmanning, and ad hominem, which are absolutely 100% not real points or legitmate thought processes, but rather attempts to exploit the flaws in human thinking and fool people into thinking that you're making more sense than you actually are

>Promote free market
>Free market deems it doesnt want a strictly right wing social media app hosted on any appstore
>why would the left do this?

The OP image is definitely a case of the slippery slope being used incorrectly, as it implies that stopping the last two things requires stopping everything before that point, but doesn’t provide any reason that this should be true.

AND THEY WERE RIGHT

Yeah "you have to serve us even though we are gay" is a different thing from "you have to serve us even if I keep screaming me N word at my fellow patrons"

>Appeal to emotion is a fallacy
If you can't see the irony in that as a troon, you're lost.

Enhance

What a world we live in now.

Well, I'm not trans, so...