How do I delete my crossdressing selfies from Any Forums archives?

How do I delete my crossdressing selfies from Any Forums archives?

Attached: rre.png (206x245, 6.24K)

You can't. My dick will be there forever (and that's a good thing)

lol faggot

you can't
I can still find my femboy pictures from like 6 years ago on the archives

Lol user. They're there forever sorry but luckily they are drowned in a sea of similar pictures. Unless people are drawing particular attention to them, in which case im sorry.

I don't we can user
I regret posting my face more, glad I always separated lewd from face tho
Repost them :^)

go back in time and make better decisions, lol

Any Forums might get taken down one day. Your images will probably live on in people's hard drives and archive will probably live on somewhere in the internet somehow.

personally, I dont really care about archive stuff, I posted my face yesterday, albeit on unsee, and people could've saved it, but it doesnt really matter, and it's just my face, same with like, crossdressing pics, as long as you dont have anything identifying on it, it's not a big deal, nobody you know irl is gonna see it.

>Repost them :^)
most of them are too lewd, and kind of cringe
I was 19 or 20 here.
Then I repressed for too long and hit twinkdeath and now am trooning out

Attached: 112.jpg (1834x892, 296.53K)

Literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for fat guy thick-cock. Genuinely and literally the perfect little fat guy cock taking nymphlet I’ve ever seen. Imagine his underdeveloped, freckled little chicken legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of thick, veiny fat man cock that will ingratiate itself into him, morph and twist his innocence into bestial lust, his supple twink bussy swallowing that steaming rod whole and clinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking slob mates and deflowers him.

my legs aren't freckled
otherwise accurate
last one I'll post. Most are just pictures of my butt.

Attached: 1465591881908.jpg (1276x720, 144.99K)

Built for FGTC

very nice

t. dirty old man

Attached: 1019253-bueno2.jpg (480x332, 19.61K)

Email the 4archive.org admin. He might charge you a few bucks of crypto for wasting his time though. He told me $300 to delete up to 300 posts when I last talked to him.

>the T stands for tiny

Cope

>he hasn't seen this spammers boiclitty

lmao thats cool

Seeing you post this all the time makes me want to post lewds so I can receive this wall of text and then go on to regret it like OP

You should, boo.

Oh yeah forgot to mention - he will delete dox or cp for free. So if you have nudes or other slutty pictures, tell him you were underaged in the.

just make a post asking the mods to delete them. you'll have to repost them so the mods know which ones though

Why does it matter?
Is there an easy way to search for your pics in the archive?