I trans girl I was persuing rejected me for a pooner. She said I "just wasnt attractive enough". Should I just kms now

I trans girl I was persuing rejected me for a pooner. She said I "just wasnt attractive enough". Should I just kms now

Attached: 633ae73823d6bd07a5aa7649fb32ebd9de0b23c32a8cbda29062c49d718aa4a6_thumb.jpg (400x622, 65.62K)

Skill issue
>t. st4t pooner

yes lol
how can you be that ugly
your probably just hideous
post face before dying

How are there non incel straight ftms

They don’t pass but guys desperate for pussy play along

>guys desperate for pussy
Do you know what ST4T is
I fuck my tranny girlfriend with a strap and she calls me daddy, it’s cool

Change the pooner to a fight to regain your manhood

why not work on becoming more attractive instead

I’ll just leave you to your fantasies

giwtwm

I could post screenshots of conversations or videos of her milking her tits, if I wanted to, I’ve talked about this numerous times I just don’t use a trip for it

By straight I meant gynephilic, as in hsts ftm. How are they not incels by default

Getting pussy isn’t very hard

ST4T is ordained by god
I already have a lot in common with my girlfriend just by being a tranny, the rest works itself out from there

Considering how common a cope going t4t is, I don't know why you are doubting it.

I dated cis girls before and while transitioning but they don’t really do much for me because we don’t share interests, and I also don’t share interests with most cis guys, plus the only cis guys I like have been reppers. So.
ST4T is the natural choice

He's a chasercel

Why is the idea of an MTF+FTM relationship so weird to me?.... I mean, does the FTM use a strap on, or does the MTF use her girl dick to fuck the mangina?

It would depend on the couple and their dysphoria and preferences.

Don't kill yourself, just accept that pooners are superior over cis men.

take the L and move on.

Attached: kayak.png (500x498, 351.06K)

Both happen, in my relationship I (ftm) am the top because I don’t want anything to do with bottoming and my girlfriend wants nothing to do with topping. I don’t know if that’s usually the case, it’s what I have anecdotally seen more of, but I’ve heard of both

I’d rather not have to deal with a confused boner thank you very much

The FtM's frankendick fucks the MtF's axe wound, then cums maggots and blood.

It depends on the couple and preferences.

st4t relationship here, I mostly use my girldick to fuck him but sometimes he uses a strap-on to peg me.

We prefer non-penetrative sex anyways

Me n gf post op