An HSTS is less likely to cut off their cock, so why do tranners suggest a chaser date an AGP?

An HSTS is less likely to cut off their cock, so why do tranners suggest a chaser date an AGP?

Attached: crystal thayer.jpg (275x413, 23.57K)

this tranny's asshole is blown the fuck out

hsts are even more likely to cut their dick off newfag

I like twinkhons with neovaginas though

t. chasoid

hello, based department?
>t. post op twinkhon

What the fuck is a twinkhon?

Hello chasoid dream girl pls be my wife

go back newfag
i’m taken but just wanted to let you know you’re appreciated, your dream girl is out there :3

How is a HSTS more likely to cut their dick off? explain.

lurk moar newfag

You're a pile of crap then if you like Hons

AGPs have real personalities and will want to cuddle.

Hsts's start earlier I started when I was 13 and it's pretty hard to not avoid having SRS as a young adult when you start as a teenager

AGP's are performative and will go to great lengths to be women. Their only personality is pretending where as an HSTS has the guy personality that most chasers crave.

This looks more AGP than hsts hsts start early enough to get hips

What does starting earlier have to do with it though? An HSTS comes off as a homosexual male who assume the role of a female, but isn't committed to being one whereas an AGP is more committed to the role like a method actor. The AGP's I've met have always been the most obsessive about being female.

You don't know what you're talking about most trans women are not performing anything you're thinking a drag queens. Also hsts is our naturally feminine they don't have a guy personality you're apparently never went one go to a gay bar and find an hsts that's hanging out and you'll see what I mean

they want to attract STRAIGHT men. Hard to do that with a dick. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You only know what you're talking about from reading things online you don't have any real world experience of being in tranny clubs. The girls can act campy when hanging out with gay friends. They can act like perfectly straight women when they want to

Least unstable transbian

AGP's are usually the ones who want to attract straight men. You keep saying I don't know what I'm talking about but aren't offering up an articles or anything to go off of.

Okay, Mr. Tate. Yes, your personal experience is more important than everything else. Show me some science here.

No more experience they have the more they complain about how straight guys are so boring and wish they could attract a gay guy that would like a woman. Girls always expect straight guys to be different and when they find out they like football and fishing and hunting most of them get bored

You must be a moron you think everybody here reads articles I'm a street queen I don't read anything I go with what I know honey.

On the other hand it's funny because I sort of agree with you because agps are like straight males personality wise and they get along with other straight males they like to go hunting and fishing and do shit that guys like to do. Whereas queens, they like everything that's girly and nothing masculine

you are so fundamentally wrong that it's laughable you demand I link you an "article"

Why you calling me Mr I'm a girl? You think everybody's a man on this board I'm not a man I'm a honey bunny. So what do you want to know about I don't read articles and I don't read literature and I don't read studies I'm a working girl I hit the streets. I could tell you what girls tell me on the streets but they don't prove anything you're saying they just chat

Even by the wikipedia article nothing I said was incorrect. Where can I find that states an HSTS is more-so compelled to cut their dick off than an AGP when an AGP is more concerned with looking female than just having feminine mannerisms?

I don't like straight boys they bother me I like faggots and wish that all the butch faggots all we're attracted to the Fem faggots.

Why do you care about it? It's all made up bullshit anyway? Do you know what a queen is really? Do you understand the concept of a queen?

okay..., but that doesn't really explain what I'm asking here.

What do you want to know sweetie spell it out real common and I'll try to answer you

>An HSTS is less likely to cut off their cock
bullshit

Attached: Just fem gay thing.jpg (717x1273, 258.16K)

You can argue that the concept of a queen is made up as well. I'm interested in it because there's definitely some truth to his studies, but it doesn't really cover a full spectrum of trannyism. Because of that people on here compartmentalize each other into one of two categories which seems wrong.

>an issue srs

masc4masc = dick whacked