Boyfriend tells me he got raped and cries

>boyfriend tells me he got raped and cries
>immediately lose interest and stop enjoying sex with him
Tempted to break up with him, but do any of you have other solutions? I don't want to be this guy's mom while he emotionally vomits at me.

Attached: 1641186701434.png (720x815, 1.16M)

when was he raped

Congrats you ARE a woman now.

>>immediately lose interest
>not getting turned on
Pathetic.

Jokes aside though, these larps about being an asshole to one’s bf are getting old.

your bait is a bit too obvious

When he was a kid, I think when he was in 3rd grade
Thanks user
How could that possibly turn me on? He's supposed to dominate me not be a wimp and bitch about his past, move on

Attached: 1640993055468.png (720x720, 994.83K)

Ok I'm not gonna lie, I don't really know what you're supposed to do with knowing he got raped in 3rd grade. But your lack of compassion is indeed extremely cold. I think you should break up with him so he can find someone better to confide in, and invest in otherwise.

You're right, I'll let him know next time we're out together that we should split up. Thanks for the advice, hopefully he can find someone who cares.

Attached: 1633951300966.png (720x720, 931.19K)

Your a piece of shit

>falling for reddit tier larp
lgbtsisters not like this

Attached: 1662618134938708.png (1300x720, 196.85K)

Ukraine is winning though?

I hope you end up getting pumped and dumped only to realize what you had and what you lost but he already moved on to a cuter and more understanding gf.
I've seen my bf cry, and it makes me feel good knowing he can confide in me; we have that level of trust. He can still pick me up and throw me across the room like it's nothing if he wanted to. I have no doubt he could protect me should he need to and he's not gonna panic under duress. Crying on my shoulder while I console him doesn't make him any less of a man in my eyes. You're just a terrible gf and for the streets.

Bad and evil larp thread
You deserve the emotional turmoil that indubitably clouds your life

This is bait. You have never been in a relationship and never will be. Your lack of empathy and your desire to shitpost anonymously is also extremely malebrained and incelbrained. You will never pass and you will never be a woman. Just another failed chud to troon to rope timeline.

haha based
>He's supposed to dominate me not be a wimp and bitch about his past, move on
if those are your true feelings then break up. Like you said you don't want to be his mom.
Here on this website when a guy talks about how he likes a girl but she got raped and how mentally fucked she is people are always quick to say "break up" and "don't stick your dick in crazy it's not worth it" but when the genders are reversed they're like "nooo don't be so mean" lmao

this

>Crying on my shoulder while I console him doesn't make him any less of a man in my eyes
If he's crying that means he's not a real man and just a repper! That's why he's dating someone like you.
Thankfully my emotional turmoil has already been solved, I'll just follow the other user's advice and break up with this loser
I sense a deep-seeded anger here, perhaps a hint of projection
>but when the genders are reversed they're like "nooo don't be so mean" lmao
Fucking true, they don't understand it because a) they're retarded and b) they realize they'd be on the receiving end of the same treatment
I'm breaking up with him next time we get dinner together, hopefully we go somewhere nice so he won't make a scene

Attached: 1646791091767.png (736x736, 923.2K)

Thanks for the (you) chud

>If he's crying that means he's not a real man and just a repper!
why are you like this

yeah i believe this is a larp now. Crying is normal, I think there is even an aesthetic to seeing a strong man be in pain and cry lol
I get not wanting to be with a guy who has trauma from getting raped tho. If you want to deal with that trauma get therapy, don't put this shit on me sorry

shit b8

good, weak ass bitch deserves it

Oh when my bf told me hed been raped by a guy b4 I hugged him because it doesn't impede on his masculinity, it was violated and I'm his gf so it's my job to rebuild it a bit u could just b a good gf

It's true and you know it, but you're in denial and so is If they've been raped before and they cried, they're guaranteed going to start stealing your estrogen
A strong man can cry, but it shouldn't be about him getting raped like a loser sissy, fuck off
I don't think he deserves to get raped, but he doesn't deserve me if he can't stand up for himself
In denial about your repper bf (soon to be transbian gf)

Attached: 1640117444770.png (236x236, 92.24K)

>sissy
Ok I’ve been lurking this thread but I’m glad it’s confirmed larp

Cope, you will never be a real man if you cry in the arms of a woman

Attached: 1638988669659.png (236x236, 93.33K)