I will literally do anything for a man if he just holds me

dress how he wants, do wtv sex thing he wants, go with him anywhere, watch him do anything. I just want to be held every now and then

Attached: mc.jpg (1079x1096, 62.92K)

wya

Will you bear his children to continue his bloodline?

you deserve to be held

t. daddy moder

Mmmmmm, that desperation gets me hard as a muh. You sound like a virgin too, am I right?

Ottawa
ill try :(
ya

sameee. life's hard

Wow canada is huge. I'm in toronto, and it's apparently a 4h30m drive by highway, 6h by rail, or 55 min by flight to get there. I don't think it can be me. But there's no way you lack options in ottawa.

>tfw no virgin boymoder gf to de-flower and cum deep inside of

Attached: 1659714412092415.jpg (795x880, 106.29K)

i have family there, do u have a disc?

tbf idk i like holding on to it for the right person a bit idk, I hope he would be nice

i just want to love and hold a trap too

Attached: 74DF62D4-052C-426F-AB79-772224F25DDA.jpg (850x476, 26.31K)

I am really no catch. It's really not hard to do better than me. Also there's a canadian tranner thread that I guess you could make a post in.

You're probably way younger than me, and have much better prospects than me. Everything like that. Why're your standards so low, anyway.

are you white?
ARE YOU WHITE?

lots of insecurities idk im tall and not very pretty.
ofc lmao

Well you sound young, so, probably just give it time. Your future is probably really bright. There might even be actual spots you could go to to receive platonic cuddles from normal people.

nobody wants a desperate whore

thx. idk what kinda spots you are talking abt, i m pretty touch starved I kinda just hold my blahaj and imagine someones there to sleep

I have no clue if there're places you can go for cuddles, but I've seen so many viral social media posts about "normalize platonic cuddles" and such. So the demand for it exists. I don't know if it was ever anything more than that, though.

i know :((( i hide it irl but on here men seem to like it idk

You sound cute, just be yourself and I'm sure I'd cuddle you.