Transitioning doesn't do anything

There is not a single thing that can change gender. Estrogen, clothes, voice, name, none of those things change gender.
The only thing that stops the pain is suicide.

Attached: 050bf4fe9b076e5188666b6eb8ad9eb7ba08d-wm__01.jpg (640x640, 75.58K)

Not for you because you started too late. I changed drastically from 13 to 18 from being on estrogen and blockers got myself fixed at 18 and now I look like a real girl

Suicide might send yo to Hell and that's a lot more pain, so it's not the right answer

envy

Don't be envious! You really didn't want to be a girl when you were 13 years old, if you're honest with yourself

yea i didnt bc im a stupid trender or something but i know that already so suicide is inevitable

lol no you can do stuff other then suicide lol just study psychology and philosophy and find a gay boyfriend who will fuck you while wearing a skirt its not that dramatic jeez

"OH NO MY PEE PEE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE WAY I WANT IT TO WAAAAAAA"

and yet 95% + guys wouldn't fuck you anyways because factually you are not a woman.

its almost like even "passing" is not enough.

hon hands typed these posts

>having sex is le only thing that matters
Why are inkwells like this

meeeee when i asked my doctor for estro for pcos

>being desirable, having sex, romantic relationships, fitting in in society, not feeling like an outcast, not making other people uncomfortable all don't matter because I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN AHHHHHH

retarded.

Please come back and post a decade from now when male aging catches up to you

being mean to other people won't make you any happier :3

I don't know you. If I didn't look feminine when I was a kid and had a natural proclivity towards being like a female I don't think I would have transitioned. It's too well known today and too many bad thoughts about it.

Well that's if you tell them oh by the way I'm a trans woman if you have the surgery you don't need to tell anybody that. If you pass well you don't need to advertise that you used to be a dork. You have to get over being impressed with yourself for being tranny.

i dont really understand what ur saying but who carfes im an unlovable eternally unpassing freak anyways

if you don't disclose to a partner that you are trans that is morally wrong, and also a good way to ask to have something horrible happen, men shouldn't react violently, but alot of men have.

most of them, when finding out, would break up with you no matter how deep the relationship had gotten.

neo vaginas do not feel like regular vaginas, they are more shallow and dryer and more abraisive, they also smell much worse.

also if you have any medical issues what so ever and they are dating you they will likely find out that you are male.

also if they ever want to have children they will find out eventually.

and if happiness for a tranny relies on them beginning to transition at thirteen or earlier (which is morally wrong), and then passing (which is rare for most people), and then never disclosing to men that you are trans, then it sounds like being trans is just in general terrible and not a good solution for anything.

Low intelligence?
>i Looked like a female
>would not transition, unless i looked female
>it's too common today
>like being a third sex
>I'd rather stay boy than be seen as tranny

>morally wrong

You obviously can't imagine how little I care about what's moral. It's what I can do and get away with it's important to me and what I get for what I'm doing.

I've done it long enough to know that no one ever hurts me over it. The only man that would ever hurt me is another trans women trying to be a man!

then why not detransition for gods sake, it is literally better to just be queer then to be trans in every measurable sense.

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SEX YOU WERE NOT BORN.

Please don't kill yourself user!!! I love ya

why is being trans worse than being uncanny faggot in an opposite sex's clothes

Idk I feel better, I’m sorry you don’t

in ancient greece, what was considered moral was the same as what was considered good for ones life and for society. it wasn't considered some abstract concept like "god just arbitrarily decided this was good"

by saying "immoral", i mean, it ruins your life and it ruins other peoples lives.

you obviously are very young and don't understand tha tjus tbecause something has been working so far, doesn't mean it will keep working forever.

just saying "its important to me" doesn't mean that it will work out for you in the long run.

"the cotton ceiling" refers to the difficulty for trannies to find meaningful relationships, not just sex, its why alot of trannies just wind up with other trannies.

but go ahead and respond with some more cope about how you get to have one night stands with fuck boys at the club so there for its ok.

>neo vaginas do not feel like regular vaginas, they are more shallow and dryer and more abraisive, they also smell much worse.

All a bunch of stupid shit! It's exactly the same to the man. I've had men go down on me I don't even like it but they like it. Why do they do it if they don't like it?

no im just stupid and kinda drinking so stuff is hard to follow
ig i can see what u mean

Trust me, it will get better! You'll be better, you will look back and think of it all as even a bit funny, and you'll be very thankful that you didn't self harm or sui... I know this, cuz I am very thankful that I got through hard times to live amazingly now! You will too

>out that you are male

Not male with surgery there's no way to find out. No records of my past cuz I did it so young

according to your personal, biased, mentally ill opinion, being gay is "being an uncanny faggot in opposite sex's clothes", but in reality, the majority of the population actually sees trans people as that.

it makes simple economic sense, of course there is many ways to look at why its a bad choice.

a trans woman is a cheap knock off a real woman, they will always compare inferior.

a gay femboy is a highly sought after commodity, it is not an imitation of something else, it is its own unique rare genuine valuable.

my boyfriend gets hard as diamonds when i wear girly clothes, and he would absolutely never fuck a tranny because they are insane and usually have skelator bodies because they never go out side, are terminally online, have dog shit diets, and are afraid of working out for fear it will make them masculine.

i have a better ass then alot of girls do and you think that a mutilated, chemically altered skeleton that identifies as "she/her" is some how better?

i can also go out in public with my boyfriend without embarressing him and attracting constant looks about how "stunning and brave" i am to go out in public.

literally every measurable tangible thing about being a tranny sucks which is why they stay out of the realm of real life and stick purely to fantasy and ideas and extremes.

Once you have SRS it doesn't make sense to do transition. Besides, I look more like a female than a male even if I didn't transition! I just have funny looking man who looks like a woman. Most gays don't like really feminine men

Even in the same sex closed why would I want to have a short hair I hate short hair that doesn't mean you have to be female to hate short hair? We're in jeans and a top I'd look female even if I didn't transition especially with long hair and I don't want to have short hair that would be the only thing that would make me look like a boy is short hair