Am I trššns?

How do I know? I am mean I am pretty much just a horny dude chasing girls...but I have also been mildy AGP since I was very young- wearing panties and more in secret for titilation...I have expored that fully and am bisexual in the sexual sense but have no feelings toward men. I dont want to be a woman (at least 24/7)...but I do enjoy larping as one and taking that role and have a really sensitive- dare I say- feminine side to me that women really respond to (communicating feelings and all that) i am small and cute but not outwardly feminine. I dont have dysphoria and like my penis. And being such a womanizer horn dog all my life no one has a clue that I like to wear panties and suck cock. Am trans or just a degencoomer?

Attached: AGP.jpg (1080x1027, 294.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genderdysphoria.fyi/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep you are trans
it's okay to like your penis

>yep you are trans
Can you provide some justification for your opinion?

I was in your situation before, read your post and it was very relatable. Almost could say it was me from the past writing it.
Also, cis man don't usually enjoy larping as a woman, or taking the role of a woman.
The "I don't have dysphoria" sentence also hit home, because I used to tell myself the same thing, since I was mostly a functional male before (as opposed to people who have such crippling dysphoria, they can't do anything like having a job or going to school).

>I have expored that fully and am bisexual in the sexual sense but have no feelings toward men.
>I like to wear panties and suck cock.
truly terrible

>because I used to tell myself the same thing
but were you wrong? Do you now have dysphoria? I love my chadlet body and big penis...and i like the way women respond to it...and when I am actually with a woman I never think about my AGP tendencies...I just want top them with the full force of my manhood.

What are you now?

>truly terrible
what is terrible? why is it terrible? explain yourself.

sex without romance

lol. ok skippy.

Do you hate your body and desperately want to be a woman? Doesn't sound like it. You can have a feminine personality and like to crossdress without being a woman

>but were you wrong?
Yes, to an extend. I had lots of dysphoria symptoms, but I didn't recognize them as such.
>Do you now have dysphoria?
It improves every day :)
For example, you mentioned larping as a woman online. I did the exact same thing, without even noticing many times. Turns out I wasn't larping, I was acting how I actually am and larping on the rest of my life instead.
>I love my chadlet body and big penis
I thought I liked my body too. I lifted, had a very muscular body, low body fat.
But after starting HRT I realized I didn't like it as much as I thought. I feel much better with it now.
>i like the way women respond to it
*exactly* this. I loved how women reacted positively to my body.
Even if you have dysphoria, if someone from a gender you're attracted to says you look great, you'll feel good about it, and think "god I LOVE my body". I went through the exact same thing.
>What are you now?
A boymoder who has been on HRT for ~5 months now. Out to close friends. Life is good and getting better.

Feel free to keep asking questions, OP.

>You can have a feminine personality
but I dont even have that...I am outwardly not feminine - very male brained and typical dude to everybody I know....and thats not an act its just me. My feminine side is just a feeling I get when I slip on panties or thigh highs...then I do feel more feminine. ug its so confusing.
>I had lots of dysphoria symptoms,
such as?
>you mentioned larping as a woman online
i didnt actually mention that...and I dont/havent done that (maybe once or twice on /b in a sexual stories thread :)

I never dress fully or ever claim to be a woman or tranny for potential lovers...I am always honest in that I am just a small/cute boy who looks good in panties...

>I went through the exact same thing.
but what changed?

Why did you start HRT? what was the overriding premise that made you do that?

thanks for humoring me.

The larp quote comes from the OP >I do enjoy larping as one and taking that role
Are you not OP? Sorry for the confusion.
>such as?
There were a few, the majority of them being the social kind.
I used to use my older sister's clothes in secret when I was young and we shared the same room/bathroom.
I enjoyed when people online thought I was a woman because of the way I typed.
I used to be annoyed that I couldn't wear woman's fashion, because it looked much better in my eyes.
I want to reinforce that I did *not* recognize those things as dysphoria before. I didn't even know what dysphoria was until a few years ago. lol
I had a lot more going on in my life (school, friends, hobbies, work, etc.), and there were happy times. So it wasn't like I was sad or depressed all the time.
This page may help you find things that you can relate to: genderdysphoria.fyi/en/
>I never dress fully or ever claim to be a woman or tranny for potential lovers
Neither did I in the past. I acted very feminine online, but if someone asked if I was a woman, I immediately denied it and said "no no, I look like a Chad actually".
Didn't even have the balls to cope as a femboy, which I thought it looked like a cool aesthetic.
>but what changed?
I was reading a biography where the person in question ponders if they were autistic and just hadn't ever gotten a diagnosis. That took my attention, because I related to them a lot, and made me ponder if I could also be autistic. I knew I showed symptoms of not being neurotypical as a kid, but my father forbid my mother from taking me to a psychologist, so that could be possible.
2 to 4 minutes later, I remembered that I read on Any Forums that autistic people were much more likely to be trans.
Then, I thought "nah, that's not my case, right?"
"oh"
"OH"
and I laughed for a good 30 minutes. hahaha
That was a fun night.

>Why did you start HRT? what was the overriding premise that made you do that?
Basically, I concluded that I was trans from the story above. Then, I started browsing this board and ask some lgbt friends what to do.
Seeing timelines here made me realize passing at my age was possible if you put the effort (I'm 25). I also learned that knowing you're trans and not transitioning results in being miserable for life, as you can see on the repressor threads.
I asked a few questions on /HRTGen/, looked up sperm freezing and where I could do it in my city. Started researching in January this year, froze my sperm in March, and started DIY HRT the same day (I already had bought the pills).

>Are you not OP? Sorry for the confusion.
No, I am OP...I just meant I never really larped online...I did it/do it in person for my own fun or for horny men.
>I did *not* recognize those things as dysphoria
I dont feel any of those things. The only thing thats feels dysphoric is when I get sexually aroused when I wear lingerie....or perhaps when I orgasm from touching my nipples.
>I acted very feminine online
I never do.

>This page may help you find things that you can relate to
Thank you for that. A quick persusal suggests i really dont have any dysphoria as described there...but I will take a deeper look.

No problem. It's both common to hear other people's dysphoria symptoms and say "wow that is literally me", and also "I never felt any of this, really". It's different for each person :)
Feel free to ask any other questions. Having someone to talk when questioning helps.

If youā€™re happy as a man and enjoy male sexuality then thereā€™s no need to overthink this stuff. Iā€™m a very similar boat and I live happily as a gay twink. I feel like Iā€™ve found a good spot where I can embrace or indulge in certain feminine aspects while still being comfortable and secure in my masculinity, and I get the same vibes from your posts. Transitioning is a serious thing and should only be considered if you feel like your back is against the wall, so to speak. Also, people on this board will try and convince you to transition, not even necessarily in a malicious ā€œgroomingā€ sense but just because they feel like thatā€™s what saved them so they think it should work for you too. Just be true to yourself at the end of the day.

Nice reply. Thanks for that.

>coming to /tttt/ expecting justification for an identity that you have to constantly convince yourself of
Not going to get any compelling arguments from the world champions of mental gymnastics
Just grooming

Attached: SPOILER_iecu5h8b1rf61.png (1542x1044, 2.54M)

That ass looks delicious

Attached: 1661472815094338.png (1000x845, 1.08M)

It doesn't matter if you're trans or not, there is currently no known way to transition genders.