How are you supposed to get a job as an (autistic) tranner?...

How are you supposed to get a job as an (autistic) tranner?? I’ve had multiple interviews at entry level positions (starbucks, grocery stores, restaurants) and have never gotten hired. I thought starbucks hires anyone with a pulse, especially nowadays. What am I supposed to do my parents keep telling me i need to get a job or they’ll kick me out

Attached: 35EA9AEA-3FAF-4837-84F1-E00311B3B264.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

>How are you supposed to get a job as an (autistic) tranner??
Just try to get hired anywhere if you dont have any particular skills
>What am I supposed to do my parents keep telling me i need to get a job or they’ll kick me out
Just tell them your trying and that they should shut the fuck up if they are not into helping you with that

>Just try to get hired anywhere if you dont have any particular skills
i know how to program i taught myself lisp (and im going to graduate with a math degree in a year). I don’t know how to get a programming job though
>Just tell them your trying and that they should shut the fuck up if they are not into helping you with that
Okay. My grandma calls me all the time too to ask if I’ve gotten a job yet, I feel a little sad about that. My parents never shut up no matter what I say.

>she fell for the lisp meme
ohnonononono

>lisp
Great! That'll be super helpful for getting a job at MIT in the 1980's, you retard.

Become an egirl tiktok thot and just get simps to give you money

>I don’t know how to get a programming job though
does your college have a job advisor or anyone who could help with coding applications?

amazon china tier agp outfit this has to be bait

lisp is obviously the gayest language, dahling

walmart/krogers nightshift stocking 8vdhm

If you interview at three restaurants, it's guaranteed at least one of them will try to get you to schedule your first day working with them. Back of house don't have to deal with strangers but servers get paid better.

Lisp is fun
how do i do this though? I’m definitely attractive enough,
lots of have said so.
don’t know haven’t looked
Um excuse me the skirt is American Apparel.
Well I’ve just proved it’s not guaranteed.

The job market is going to be shit for a while, get lucky.

But it sounds OP is interviewing at retail and food service jobs, which are infamously hurting for workers right now.

Yeah I guess I'm literally too autistic for them to hire me. Is it really that bad to never make eye contact in an interview?

shouldn't be a deal-breaker at retail places as long as you agree to whatever scheduling BS they trot out

Well, one you are not attractive enough if you were you would already have been making money. Two, we can tell if someone is attractive, they will show their face. By hiding your face you make it known that you are average or below average which is fine since that is the population of Any Forums.

nah I'm very hot. Like I said, lots of people on this board have said that. I just didn't feel like showing my face when it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

just be more normal
do not be yourself at all

Uhh yeah, and you didn't get a job from Starbucks because? Trust me if they didn't hand you a job for your looks then I guess you are weird looking.

Boymode and boy voice, if it's still possible. Idk if it's male or cis privilege but if you come off as a happy to be alive guy(you can cry after the interview) you can get almost any no experience job. You are however then forced to boymode at work permanently but I stop using guy voice as soon as I'm hired

Probably because I act autistic idk. I'm never able to look them in the eyes, I give long pauses, randomly trail off at times, sometimes don't answer to questions, fidget, have zero affect.
>if they didn't hand you a job for your looks then I guess you are weird looking.
That is actually true, yes I look quite unique and unconventional I think.

>don’t know haven’t looked
Then do something about it. Wtf are you doing applying for barrista jobs as a math major?
Also learn more languages, relevant ones in the tech and finance sector.

> Wtf are you doing applying for barrista jobs as a math major?
Is that a bad thing to work as?? I thought it'd be really cute to be a barista (which is why I'm so sad that multiple starbucks locations have rejected me), and plus I have no idea how to acquire a more legitimate or "real" job, that seems very very intimidating.
>Also learn more languages, relevant ones in the tech and finance sector.
I was going to learn Haskell next. Is Lisp not relevant anymore? I mean I also do know Python and C++ but I dislike them.

just have a psychotic break down like me, and then you can get free money and never have to work again

Attached: bender napoleon.jpg (259x195, 15.75K)