FTM+M = Straight
MTF+FTM = Straight
M+M = Gay
F+F = Gay
MTF+M = Gay
MTF+MTF = Gay
FTM+FTM = Gay
FTM+F = Gay

Attached: common sense.jpg (878x868, 51.83K)

Good work, glad we had our best people on this. The only true transhets are t4t.

>The only true transhets are t4t.
Aka coping gaydens (read: heterosexual women) and transbians (read: heterosexual men) who love having heterosexual PiV sex.

I’m fucking my tranny gf in the ass, what the fuck do you mean PiV

Oh okay so edgy strapon-in-butthole sex with your girlfriend’s dick and balls flinging around, got it. Very “transhet” and not at all just an AHE gayden and tomboy-chasing transbian coping together.

>M+F = Straight
>MTF+F = Straight
>FTM+M = Straight
>MTF+FTM = Straight
>M+M = Gay
>F+F = Lesbian
>MTF+M = Gay
>MTF+MTF = Gay
>FTM+FTM = Lesbian
>FTM+F = Lesbian
FTFY

You're no different from a political """lesbian""".

I’m bisexual and I only top
But I also would only want to be with a guy I could turn into a girl and most of the male people I’ve been attracted to have been reppers

>I only top
For now. Every single “strict top” t4t ftm eventually gets an itch to be filled with cock and cum and expects their tranny girlfriend to do the deed.

>MTF+M = Gay
possibly the most retarded take i've ever seen

Homosexual cope

Hell no
I can’t even get turned on when I have something in me, it just makes me feel uncomfortable

You’ll see, liddle pooner, you’ll see. Happens to the toppiest of us.

Kys retard

Not reading all that

It's a male and a female together no matter how you look at it, how is that not het?

Ah so it's projection

What is homosexual about being attracted to someone who looks like a woman and has tits

DICK
DICK
DICK

Dick is rarely the focus, it's mostly about ass, so are you saying all anal sex even with cis women is gay?

M+F = Straight
FTM+MTF = Straight
Everything else is gay.