Mtf trans women, how did you react to your first female orgasm? how old were you when it happened...

mtf trans women, how did you react to your first female orgasm? how old were you when it happened? did it live up to the hype? did you hate having male orgasms before HRT?

Attached: 6ecd9a16-896b-45db-a687-75919fad4065-large1x1_CatCafe.jpg (800x800, 89.12K)

i was 19. maybe 5 or 6 months on e? i’d never masturbated or touched myself pretransition, so i really had nothing to match it against. it was w a guy i really liked. it was perfect and amazing and turned me into a degenerate nympho

There is no "female orgasm". What you are experiencing is full body orgasm which was inhibited by your inner homophobia.

>i’d never masturbated or touched myself pretransition
very common for an mtf, i'm glad you found your happiness

do you exclusively bottom or do you touch your dick at all
>it was perfect and amazing and turned me into a degenerate nympho
you have no idea how much i wish i were you right now

you mean my inner testosterone and male sexuality and refractory period and post nut exhaustion

honestly i cant really cum from using my dick. not even because of bottom dysphoria but i’m uncircumcised and got a ton of atrophy (my dick is abt 2 inches hard now) so if i try to jerk it it’s literally painful. it doesnt even cum anymore it just kinda drips when i orgasm. most useless organ on my body

>but i’m uncircumcised
besides phimosis, does this make it harder to masturbate? usually circumcised men say it's harder to masturbate

>so if i try to jerk it it’s literally painful.
does that apply to more feminine forms of masturbation like using a vibrator?
jerking off is the worst way to cum anyways, it's one of the strongest chains in the prison that is male sexuality

>it doesnt even cum anymore it just kinda drips when i orgasm.
does this bother you? that sounds like a benefit

>most useless organ on my body
you can use it to piss and it's less prone to UTIs due to the longer urinary tract, so it wins out over the appendix.

i dont have phimosis. the problem is that my dick is literally too sensitive for human touch. the feeling is too intense and not in a good way. same for using a vibe, even if it’s over underwear or something. still too sensitive. the cumming thing doesnt bother me apart from the fact that it’s hard to clean up bc it persists for like 20 minutes after. and i was being hyperbolic abt the uselessness lol. but yea anal stimulation is the only way i cum

I can't even remember if I've had one. I just jerk off normally now because it's the only thing keeping me alive, the only bit of pleasure I get in my life nowadays.

>the problem is that my dick is literally too sensitive for human touch. the feeling is too intense and not in a good way. same for using a vibe,
as a circumcised man i am jealous. i wonder if there is a way to overcome this. i wonder if there's anything to be learned from women with hypersensitive clits

>the cumming thing doesnt bother me apart from the fact that it’s hard to clean up bc it persists for like 20 minutes after.
that does sound annoying. you're just done with sex and it just keeps happening kinda thing?

>i was being hyperbolic abt the uselessness lol
i was just cracking a sarcastic remark

do you have a refractory period or experience post nut clarity?

I'm male, i cant get female orgasms retard

why are you jealous? it sucks. it’s basically unusable

>do you have a refractory period or experience post nut clarity?
Yes to refractory, idk not really to post nut (my brain is fucked anyway). I just do it because it takes my mind away from my mental pain for 15 mins. It's hard to do and unsatisfying, I don't really feel anything and pleasure is minuscule, but I like the distraction and mini stress release.

trans women have mixed results

>why are you jealous?
i am extremely jealous of the peak of female sexuality and i live vicariously through reading mtfs figuring out their sexuality. it's not a good thing but it means you're closer to female sexuality than i am
was it like this pre-hrt as well?
does it get in the way of daily life?

are you mtf? do you ejaculate?

nah it doesnt get in the way of daily life. foreskin keeps it protected lol. it was always super sensitive but idk what it was like pre hrt as i never touched it.

>trans women have mixed results
we have male reproductive organs, there's literally no way to have a female orgasm

how does touching it through the foreskin feel? is that too intense still?
>nah it doesnt get in the way of daily life. foreskin keeps it protected lol.
because i'm cut i have the opposite problem. it's irritating and i always feel bare

trans women have female hormone levels, there are plenty of accounts of trans women who were fortunate enough to experience female sexuality.
male sexuality is worthless

it feels the same as touching my arm would

>what are homologous organs?

>there are plenty of accounts of trans women who were fortunate enough to experience female sexuality.
such as? what does female sexuality even mean if its not down to having a vulva clitoris vagina and ovaries?

ah, good to know. i couldn't imagine it being so sensitive that it's painful to touch

hormones and mentality matter more than the organ itself, but male ejaculation still invalidates the entire point of having sex as a man

the remnants of your vagina are wrapped around your balls retard

it’s whatever. most guys think it’s funny that my dick is so tiny and useless

being able to experience female orgasms, not having to ejaculate, having female erogenous responses and mindset while having sex
getting fucked
basically everything counter to a man's worthless urge to spread his seed for one garbage cum because he is a slave

at that point it's a clit, which i guess is a good thing for a trans woman