Starting mtf HRT at 37

>Starting mtf HRT at 37
>There's a golf-ball sized area of missing hair on the top of my head (male baldness)
>How fucked am I?

Attached: f3e43df3c9dc5f8dbdbebc5fb9f32619.jpg (516x513, 16.03K)

hair regrowth is possible. transplants too. my only question is wtf have u been doing with ur life and what made u realize?

You can have good results still. Hair comes back and if not there are plugs.

Attached: agent-smith-matrix.gif (498x205, 2.13M)

You’ll be fine, now plz leave before insane youngshits make you feel bad

At 23 I realized, but thought I'm too old to transition, too tall (6'0/183cm), and my feet are too large (size 10US, 43EU). Remember it was a different time 14 years ago and trans information didn't really exist yet. So what I did was depression, drugs and alcohol. Now I'm sober and it's still here after all these years. Have to fix it or fall back to killing myself.

Attached: 6c11a1ee8f93077d.jpg (1003x1080, 214.01K)

Lots of sissy hypno

sorry user

>Lots of sissy hypno
Based.

>>How fucked am I?
I will let you know in 6 months time
>t. also balding from crown and temples

>36
>still repping
I admire you, but I certainly don't envy you. I'm still a skinny manlet and still quite young looking but I still couldn't pull it off.

Nothing can be done. All you can do is shaving to 0 and became a monk

Luckily my temples seem ok-ish. Looking at random women on the streets with tight ponytails, many seem to have pretty much the same. I showed my hairline to my 90 yo grandmother, and she showed me hers, it's identical, so I don't think I have male pattern there.

>Lots of sissy hypno
lmao saying the quiet part out loud

You can be pretty sure that it's some sort of sissy shit for anyone over 25

Aunty violet is that you?

37????!!!!! DAYUM

The world was different when we old people were young. Even being gay was illegal not so long ago. The need for transition does not go away ever, even if you have to cope for all them years.

you cannot imagine what the public perception of trans people was like until the mid 2010s. we weren't even called trans people, it was "a dude", transvestites, ladyboys, transsexuals, we were equated to a life of sex, a walking fetish and nothing more, not a real person, just a plastic facsimile hooker tricking men in movies. it was so different than how it is now you would be disingenuous to even claim to comprehend it given your claim. do not be a soulless youngshit

I hope you know a good wig shop.

Imagine getting your home firebombed because you cross dress and thus, are a pedophile.