Mmg manmoder general

how are you feeling manmoders?

Attached: 1663094435188578.jpg (1588x2246, 381.04K)

related thread i saw earlier tonight

yeah...
i'm probably already looking as a freak so hilariously huge titties would be fun to have.
not that i'm into that, just want bigger nipples :/

pain and not the emotional kind for once

nvm... the emotional kind as well

i can get back to repping
but i can't stop being a faggot

would you want to?

it's not about what i want, it's about what i can
i'm just so fucking done with all of this shit, but no matter how done i am i still wake up being a faggot
anyways back to repping, have a good one

same :/

fucking amazing

Fucking awful. I need to die. I need to know how I can gather up the courage and commitment to kill myself.

same

cried in the shower today
cried thinking how things could have been if i was born 10 years later and had heard of transsexuals and transition at 13, cried over how i at age 23 learned about transition and searched the internet finding susans - making me hardcore repressing

i never cry, i have never cried about something like that before. it didn't feel good, didn't make the pain any less

the only reason in life is to be beautiful and i'm an ugly monster in body and soul
my birthday is coming up and as in every year since 14 i want to end it all before yet another year of failure comes up

is there a discord for mmg? can someone post the link

there is, don't have a link but i must warn you to stay out of the channels where people post pictures, YIKES! ugly fucks fr fr

i wish i had a good advice but i'm kinda done with life and wasted myself
what can i say, being old and ugly fucking sucks and having regret over your wasted life also sucks
but yeah wish i had an answer myself, there are more things in life than how you look, but being a monster and repressing half of your life is indeed not fun, but such is life i guess for some of us, me included

What the fuck is a manmoder?

like a boymoder but old and non-passing

And boymoding is being in a boyish mode? While not being a boy, I assume?

would like to explain the nuances but too tired today
google it or some shit, come on bruh

lol i loved posting pics in there when i was in mmg