What they say:

What they say:
>I just want a _______ if you're nice to me I'll be yours forever!
What they mean
>cis men: I just want to use you as a practice girlfriend until I'm confident enough to cheat on you with a cissy
>trans women: I just want to use you as a practice partner until I'm confident enough to cheat on you with a tranner
Why is everyone so cruel to each other? Why do we have to be like this?

Attached: seethe.jpg (1536x2048, 468.68K)

Because the relationship will never really be satisfactory but some males are interested in trying anything, even anal with another male, if it gets the job done.

We call them 'bisexuals'

>>trans women: I just want to use you as a practice partner until I'm confident enough to cheat on you with a tranner
She didn't cheat, and it was a foid. But real, and true. Feels bad, man.

Why does she look uncomfortable in every picture?

trans gfs are for short term relationships and recreational sex
but eventually the man will want to have a family, something that she cannot provide

tiddi too big

it's not gay to fuck this angel in OP's pic
I'm terrified of this, not because of the cheating part. I get it, women are hot. I just don't want to catch std's from an open relationship
because her melons are paid for by that handsome lad
that's not true, I plan on marrying a tranner. I hope we can happy together. I don't have the urge to breed
false, those melons were made for sucking at night while listening to genshin impact music

>I just don't want to catch std's from an open relationship
This is a really weird thought bro.
>those melons were made for sucking at night while listening to genshin impact music
Okay, I guess you're just trolling.

But if the only reason you want commitment is because you're afraid of getting STDs from introducing other partners, you don't sound very monogamous to me. If any monogamous person heard this, they would drop you fast as fuck.

Can i get some lore on this

Pretty much why cishet men and transgirls can't coexist in an actual monogamous relationship. The man will eventually want a family, and the transgirl will eventually want chad dick. such is life.

I'm not trolling. I legit want that and am certified autistic. I fear std's like no other.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been single my entire life. People tell me I'm physically attractive but my brain is faulty I suppose. I want to make it normal and think normal thoughts. yeah, it's not that I don't want to be monogamous, it's just I know it's impossible in this day and age. Especially if a tranner is bi, how can I deny her a woman? Women are so perfect and beautiful

Anyone I was worried I was settling for I wouldn't engage with until I was confident that I could also attract the partners whom I was nominally using them as a substitute for. That way you know that if you choose them it's genuine

I mean you sound sincere enough, and seem like a nice enough lad. I don't know what to say to you, mate. Just as some guys would kill themselves over their bootyhole being tooken, some transgirls really, sincerely do not have it in them to use their dick. Some transgirls strictly bottom, and exclusively want to be the subject of sexual attraction in the relationship.

Obviously a transgirl bottom can work in a lesbian relationship, maybe even more so if it's a transbian one; I don't know, I'm not on the inside, or anything. But I don't think there's any reason to be paranoid of a transgirl who enters a relationship with a man ever trying to go for the opposite team down the road. Just mutually communicate from the start who you are, and, from then all you can do is have faith in each other. Some things do end in heartbreak, but, such is life. It doesn't make it okay. But. Time continues passing, so.

Quick rundown?

Those knocks

i just want to be loved i don't even really care at this point

Attached: 1607148185321.png (645x773, 377.03K)

not sure how to love a bagel

I never once considered leaving a man or giving up men to pursue transwomen, which is a meme, and probably a transbian psyop, however, you have to admit that trannies are simply more interesting people.

>more interesting
coded language for 'fucking insane'

no

>however, you have to admit that trannies are simply more interesting people.
i do not have to admit that, no

I wonder who took the photo

I wasn’t asking.

Honestly I've made so many posts complaining about it on this board, that I wasn't sure which one to reference, if any. But since this thread is about cheating, the reason she left me for the foid was because I only wanted an amab partner, but the foid was a lesbian. I told her the moment I met her that I only wanted an amab partner. I told her a lot of thing the moment I met her. But, she never told me she had bottom dysphoria, or wanted SRS; she never told me a lot of things. But after entering a monogamous relationship with me, she had a problem with everything I ever introduced myself to her has, but, she only revealed as much down the road.

But, again. To be related to this thread, it was basically just cause the foid was a lesbian, and I didn't want anything to do with afabs, or pussy. Even though she knew that about me since day one.