So like do people wan to fuck trans people because to them we're mindbroken boys?

So like do people wan to fuck trans people because to them we're mindbroken boys?

Attached: 1663221458667121.jpg (960x484, 80.18K)

I only fuck the ones who make me call their clitoris their penis

Attached: images (53).jpg (273x185, 10.19K)

I'm not a mindbroken boy >:(

Ok but do you see them as mindbroken boys?
Me neither. That's why I aksed caause it makes me upset. >:(

Yeah pretty much, that's how I see them

It makes me upset too :(
die please

Im bi, I wont fuck trans
Men and women are beautiful, natural, trans are mentally ill

Which ones? The men cursed with vaginas or the ugly men pretending to be women

Kind of. It’s more like I know you put up with more and judge less compared to the average bio girl. Easier to love too.

>It’s more like I know you put up with more and judge less compared to the average bio girl.
I see you are unfamiliar with the mental illness that lies beyond the mtf gates.

>It’s more like I know you put up with more and judge less compared to the average bio girl
Very wrong

tttt shitposts are not real user

But mentally ill trannies are
t. mentally ill tranny

trans what? trans fucking what you dipshit at least use proper grammar trans is a fucking adjective not a noun!!!!!

no it's either because you're very needy and frankly pretty easy so you seem like a good starter gf, or they're closeted gay/trans

If I’m wrong then trannies only go for the top 0.1% men? Trannies dont even exist in real life so its over isnt it..

Attached: A5DFA125-BAB7-4EFD-A241-82CB142CD816.gif (220x161, 655.16K)

Thanks for sharing, no one cares

Neither of the things you have said are correct
Trannies are real and you can get one but it will be extremely mentally exhausting to keep up with the mentall illness

nahhh, I fuck them because they're soft lil cuties who love pleasing my big cock

You can just find a normal trans girl. One that goes to therepy and is just a normal girl. Most trans women go to therepy bar the ones on Any Forums mostly.

No but I do think it's hot if we can pretend they're mindbroken boys.

It is hot tbf

im a living troonpost, i had a horrible life, i don't even care about sex anymore, i just want a chill, lovely guy i can devote myself to, i want to make him happy...