It takes 3 years to start HRT in the United Kingdom

Why wouldn't you just DIY at this point? This is just absurd.

Attached: hrt.png (595x172, 21.35K)

isn't DIY illegal in bongland?

Everything is illegal here.

Already have. I just treat it like body building but for guys who watched too much shonen anime. Home brewing and grey market is superior to working with doctors who still think it's the 1970s and their job is to entertain delusions of femininity rather than actually help me.

i am so glad my parents moved away from there when i was a kid
it takes like 1 year to get on hormones here and they don't care if you DIY they just won't assist with it

Damn, I thought it was still less than a year for most private services, it took me 6 months to get through GenderCare when I did it (both appts)

Its 14 years for a first assessment on the nhs for me

The reason for this is that most of the private clinicians are still employed by the NHS and working for public clinics, obviously private patients get priority but it's still the same queue

It's not as strict as elsewhere afaik. It's a "importing and selling without a loicence is problematic but buying and consuming is ok" situation.

>i am so glad my parents moved away from there when i was a kid

My family love it in England despite it being objectively third world. They pay extortionate money to live among violent savages, both domestic and foreign, and shouted at me ehen i said i dont like seeing 40% of my money disappear into tax.

They shout at me a lot :(

i'm sorry to hear that user :(
can't you move away from your parents or are you a neet?

No, im working full time and have my own apartment, the problem is i cant save enough money to flee the country.

So im stuck in this shithole. I could tolerate it if the weather was nice, but im always cold and damp in my flat :(

I could be worse, last year i was sharing a bathroom with violent crackheads in a house where someone was murdered

how much money do you need to flee the country?

Depends where i was to go. Obv somewhere friendly. was looking at Cambodia unironically. I'd need a few thousand, maybe 20 thousand. Based on my income if i save 50% of my money after bills rent etc, it will take me 6 years to get that much money.

Oh well. Always nice to depress myself lol.

> I could tolerate it if the weather
Bit cringe. The one good thing about Britain is the weather and some of the historic towns. It's literally everything else that's shit

Yeah it takes less than a year to go private here idk what shes talking about and shes a retard for not diying anyway
No it's not illegal at all, estrogen is not a controlled substance

Get a job where you can work from home and you can literally just go live in Cambodia with no savings

>cambodia
Fuck that. They literally eat tarantulas there. Even living in a country with tarantulas would set off panic attacks regularly

Grey drizzle, grey concrete, grey people. And im sure the towns are nice, i dont own a car and i cant afford the train. The system is great at keeping me very localised. All i have is whats walking distance, and my area is very rough. Every 2 days a serious incident happens around my flat. Oh well.

Yep, I've looked into it, they all pay around £9 per hour. It isnt enough.

Its lgbt friendly and i want to get away from massive government interference, I've applied for counselling through work and they want to comb throuth my bank details. I called the suicide hotline last week and had to give them my national insurance number, which is how they track how much tax you pay. I hate england, im in massive arrears because i cant afford anything, all i do is work and sleep, thats it. I cant live like this for much longer, need to escape.

Its that bad here, id risk tarantulas. And i cry thinking about spiders, there was this HUGE spider before and i screamed and cried. But id risk it in Cambodia. I wouldnt eat one though. Holy fucking shit, they have piles of fried spiders at matket places, and people chew on them as they walk aroun

Because it's an illegal and dangerous practice? Do you support insulin patients cooking up their own drugs too just because it'd make it easier to access and less costly too? No. Do you support dangerous cocaine drug markets on the dark web too? No. And while we're at it do you support piracy which cuts into other people's livelihoods? The same way estrogen gray markets do for health professionals?? No! So why this? It's just trans gender ideology.

>They all pay around £9 an hour
Lol my friend makes £40k working from home doing graphic design like only about an hour a day there's also like lots of programming jobs, anything you can do on a computer or online basically. You seem kind of retarded though ngl. Like how do you think immigration happens if it's just impossible lol like you can literally just go to another country and stay there

My doctor refused to treat me because he said he disagrees with trans. Thanks for your false concern

It's not illegal. I support anyone making their own drugs if they have to. I support dark web drug markets. I support freedom of information so yeah i guess that means piracy too lol are you just trolling

He has rights too
.Wow you are a peice of shit.

Fairly sure that is literally illegal in bongland now under some retarded hate-crime law.

DIY isn't cooking up your own drugs retard, it's just ordering them online, nor is estrogen/testosterone an addictive substance
also online HRT doesn't cut into ''the market for health professionals''..... you know doctors don't make/sell medicine they prescribe right?
don't open your mouth when you understand nothing about the topic

Not retarded. Ok slightly retarded. I dont have any skills, and it costs money to learn them. Graphic design requires a degree, programming is a legitimate skill that takes years to learn.

And i would need money to emmigrate, i dont understand why you are being so rude. Why are you being so rude?

Yes and he has responsibilities to treat his patients with care. You're a piece of shit.

No, it strangely isnt. Doctors can refuse to treat trans patients. I've had to change surgeries to try and find a decent doctor.

>DIY isn't cooking up your own drugs retard, it's just ordering them online
And who do you think cooks it up instead, RETARD?

>not addictive
So you can stop taking it anytime right?

Nta but what are you getting out of posting here?

>And who do you think cooks it up instead, RETARD?
the same chinese factories that produce the 'legal' medicine? dummy
>So you can stop taking it anytime right?
yep

Because you seem kind of privileged and dumb lol if you want a friend i guess i can be nice sorry. I think i just hate other english people by default