Do you hate fence sitting fucks?

Lou Reed, David Bowie, Little Richard, young blud, Michael Jackson, Tyler the Creator and finster.

They are all people who fucking play on the LGBT spectrum. Or do they? Or don't they? Or do they? Or don't they? ECT ECT.

People like Tyler the Creator, David Bowie, and finster especially. constantly hint that they might be gay, bi or trans. Without ever coming out of the closet and it fucking pisses me off. I don't think it's cute I don't think it's helpful I think it's fucking annoying.

Tyler the Creator is bisexual this is a fact everyone who's in the media knows this. There has not been a single successful openly gay rapper in 40 years of rap history.

I don't give a shit about ticket sales or Spotify downloads. You come the fuck out of the closet you stupid bitch! You owe it to the community you don't have to be an activist but you at least have to stand up for what the fuck you are!

Do you know how badly I want to think of Lou Reed as my peer in faggotry? Well I'll never be able to because the fucker died, without coming out. We will never really know because all we have is hearsay He just played games with it.

Do you know how much easier it would have made it on me as a gay kid to come out had Michael Jackson, or Richard Pryor said "here's all the guys I fucked and I'm in a gay relationship"

You live in the West you're not going to be murdered and you're going to change people's lives in a positive way by just being honest with what you are you fucking fence sitting assholes.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Attached: EvBBGOEXYAEITdQ.jpg (900x1200, 166.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ04gPb4LlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but Micheal Jackson coming out as gay would have been a bad look for gay people considering what most people think he did (I'm not saying he didn't I just don't know)

nah I was more sad when I found out a lot of the "cis" femboys and crossdressers I followed in the mid 2010s turned out to be trans

Oh we can add Daniel tosh and Nick Schwartz into that list as well.

Who would you add

Attached: daniel-tosh-did-an-amazing-recreation-of-selena-gomezs-good-for-you-video.jpg (300x300, 25.31K)

>There has not been a single successful openly gay rapper in 40 years of rap history.
Lil Nas X?

David Bowie said his bisexuality period was his biggest regret in life. Some things are just a phase lad.

>There has not been a single successful openly gay rapper in 40 years of rap history.
OP, you OK?

Attached: merlin_156935085_d2b588c2-26f8-4802-ad61-09167ddab7aa-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1583, 388.32K)

Oh look, another episode of the Queer Police!

>Does anyone else feel this way?
no, because you made up ''the fence''

Lil nas is a popstar, mixed r&b and a very little rap. Similar to Chris Brown I think the most he's ever fucking spit in one song is like four or eight bars the rest is just singing.

It's kind of like calling Todrick Hall a rapper

I made up fence sitting? you know what I'm talking about you fucking idiot. Coming out without really coming out but not really coming out and sort of just coming out but really I don't know if he's coming out who knows if they're coming if they're coming out

I know I remember reading that quote from the 80s and then he also backtracked in the 2000s do you remember reading that quote!

Also do you remember reading the quote in 1970 when it came out as gay?

Do you see what I'm fucking saying

Actually I take that back ToddRicks song "I like boys" is more rap than anything little Nas has ever made. Not familiar with the rest of this shit though to say what it is

All right yeah I checked out a few more of his songs and I was just going to say this shit is dope holy fuck. It kind of draws the line between house music and rap I guess it could go either way but I would say Toddrick is more of a rapper than lol nas who is a pop singer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ04gPb4LlY

No, let celebrities have a private life. They don't owe you because they don't know you.

Every fag owes it to the community to come out of the closet if they live in a place that is safe. There is no more person more safe than a multi-millionaire Western artist. Boy George, and Freddie Mercury had the balls to come out fucking shameful if you don't and you should be shamed as a result

Also William Burroughs, Capote and Elton John. They all had a harder time coming out than anyone today would

Celebrities don't owe communities shit and the less the general populace idolizes them and looks up to them as role models the better.

The facts any celebrity can dress like a woman be gay ECT. Is because gay people with more balls than they had came out of the closet and many of them died! People paved the way to get sodomy laws off the books which was a mandatory eight year prison sentence by the way.

So women can have birth control and men can have homosexual sex legally. People went to prison and people were killed who had no power to get this done.

So are you gay? Do you like living in a safe most accepting place for you since like pagan Europe? Well that was done by people who sacrificed years of their life or their entire life so you could be you.

You do owe the community shit, the bare minimum of what you owe the community is honestly. If you do not give that up you are the biggest fucking coward on Earth

The fuck are you talking about? Lou Reed literally came out as bi when he was a teenager, he was even sent to shock theraphy by his parents and made a song about it later. He was also in a relationship with a crossdresser for a few years in the early 70s and was very public about it and dedicated a whole album to his lover.

I'm so sick of seeing this groomer's face every time I come to this board.