Would you hold hands with a tranner in public?

Would you hold hands with a tranner in public?

Attached: a1c05e42869933.57daa3b49dbf0.jpg (1200x1132, 225.69K)

Marriage first

yeah (i would hold hands with anyone though imo desu pleading eyes emoji)

I have before

im bi but i will never touch a tranny for any nonviolent reason as long as i draw breath

my tranner wont let me hold her hand in public shes too brainwormed

I did, got a few looks but nobody said anything because tall and masc :)

its so over for me unless someone holds my hand in the next month
>t.ranny

No, princess carry her everywhere.

I would kiss her in public.
I literally do not care what people outside of my life think of anything I do.

Only if she passes

we live in the deep south and I constantly hold her hand in public. i’ve had to get in some peoples faces but for the most part people are either unaware or too cowardly to say something

>Would you hold hands with a tranner in public?
Yes, if I liked them.

How does "getting in people's faces" look? Does it involve implied violence? I'm consistently baffled by people who are physically aggressive and this is something that I don't know how I'd deal with if I dated a trans woman (I live in a fairly liberal area but liberals are turbo-hypocrites).

The only time I've been in a violent confrontation in public, of course me having the worst luck in the world it was captured on camera from multiple angles and literally argued about on /r/publicfreakouts/, but in another stroke of incredible luck I randomly turned out looking like the good guy, mostly due to the quotes of two witnesses who could easily have turned out to be assholes but weren't, which led to the DA siding with me and the other guy getting charged, but it could have easily gone the other way and I'd have been the internet's enemy of the week.

I'm not a pacifist ideologically but I grew up in an upper middle class environment and I don't have the skills to negotiate a physical confrontation properly, if I had to throw a punch with my luck it would probably either end with me getting murdered or me getting charged with manslaughter or homicide. I see videos of people fighting in public and nothing bad happens and I don't know how that's possible.

Never unless they really passed.

alhamdulillah

About to go out for a bit but bumping for answers

No never, it would just out me in front of everyone

my ex wouldnt really let me, id pretty much have to beg for it

My bf holds hands, hugs and kisses me in public

You sound autistic af