Are transbians into women in a different way than straight men?

Are transbians into women in a different way than straight men?

Attached: 47s9j2w6cp631 (1).png (2560x1540, 40.69K)

I'm a transbian. I assume that straight men want to involve their penis in sex with women and I don't want to involve my penis in sex with women so that seems like a major difference there.

no because lesbians are men faggot

gays and dykes are just diet trans

probably depends on age and socialization and the crowd of people you associate urself and passing and a whole host of things desu

>Are transbians into women in a different way than straight men?
Yes. Straight men like fat chicks. Cis lesbians either like or put up with fat chicks. Transbians however reeee at their mere existence.

They're clearly not into women the same way a dude from Any Forums is into women. They're into ideas of women. You can tell from the kinds of images they post of women they want, and want to be. How to put it... a fixation on aesthetical constructs over reality.

these are the people we're supposed to take seriously btw

yes. sapphic relationships tend to be very different from straight relationship.

here is the thread summary

>trans women are women
>no, trans women are men

its just that back and fourth forever

yeah, i really don't understand straight men's taste in women
most of the women they like look boring as hell

this applies to me t b h

I even like piv sex even though it doesn't do much for me, but I can't understand men's obsession with it.

>Are transbians into women in a different way than straight men?
i had a conversation about what we find attractive in a partner with a few of my straight male friends and every single one of them was giving extremely confused reactions whenever i responded to something im asked.

one of them later decided it'd be funny to try to embarrass me by bringing up my awkward answers to another one of my friends (a cis lesbian) and she responded with a fairly solid "i feel the same way" to how i feel

theres probably some variance between trans women and cis women, sure, but i definitely didnt feel like a cis man in that convo lol

what was your response?

yeah this board is getting to be a fucking bore desu

What were your awkward answers?

Yes, they fetishize lesbians and butch women.

i'm into other transbians in a way that i think only other tranners could be. its not a women thing, its just like, being the same species. a kind of love cissies may never know. the kinds of women i find attractive and how i like them have always been different from what men like whenever discussing it ime, but maybe thats an autism thing.

this

Tell us more, and what were the straight guys' answers also

This is also how I feel with t4t (straight and gay, I'm FTM) I've come to realize it's so abnormal that I'd probably have to keep my relationships a secret when stealth just because I wouldn't know how to discuss them in a cishet way