W-wait do you bottoms actually want your tops to beat and physically abuse you? I thought we were memeing guys

W-wait do you bottoms actually want your tops to beat and physically abuse you? I thought we were memeing guys...

Attached: 1663017796376247.jpg (690x596, 223.71K)

>bottom bf wants me to do a rape roleplay with him
>he wants me to make it "as realistic as possible"
I don't know what that means. I don't know what to do.

Attached: 1655874478289.png (500x689, 159.33K)

there is no meme, unironicaly beat and strangle me

they will blackmail you and claim legal damage

damn you know some fucked up bottoms my guy

Yep. And gag order to keep it quiet and perpetuate the grift

I learned from my parents that that's how love feels and now if I'm not being abused or hit it doesn't feel like real love

yeah. idk i kind of suck at feeling pain anyways so like. yeah. it would be nice.

also being stomachpunched is underrated imo

Don't start swinging but like wrestle me into what ever position you want and sex me

this, desu. forceful > painful

I wrote desu not desu what the hell

Any Forums changes it automatically, just use tbqh

kinda cringe ngl, ty tho

no
i just want a hug

Attached: guh.png (172x172, 58.65K)

Is this why bottoms cheat? Because other men offer them hugs and they can't help themselves?

Gay bottoms basically have a female sexuality but run through the male horny filter, so everything is a little bit cranked up. Generally they don’t want pain, but they want lots of threats of pain. Those can be verbal or physical. Be sure to mix in a heaping dose of dominance.

Basically they want you the be the straight jock bully of their young pervert fantasies who forces them to look you in the eyes while you call them a fag and threaten to kill them if they ever tell anyone about raping them. Then they give in to your animal list and become your sex slave.

It’s all very fembrained desu.

I really like being whipped hard and cruel, to the point I'm wailing and can't catch my breath. But the aftercare is important as well. I had a fucked up childhood with lots of trauma so I'm sure that's part of why I'm like this. But in a fucked up way there's a sense of power and control from being able to CHOOSE the pain and knowing you can make it stop at any time. And a sense of intimacy by having someone you really trust whip you like that.

no I'm just semi-joking in a depressive mood when I post stuff like that
but feel free to choke/spank me, etc.

drug me too
basically this

All bottoms want you to be dominant. Most of them respond well to a certain amount of aggression and roughhousing and dirty talk. The vast majority though don't want you to be outright cruel or abusive, that's basically some fucked-up self-harm talk from some of the more unfortunate souls on here

It's not self-harm talk, I legitimately enjoy the pain. That sharp, burning, stinging pain along with the loud crack of the whip as it meets my skin makes me desperately horny.

nta but painplay and bdsm are fine, it's not at all the same as a legit abusive relationship which many here claim to want