I have a pet hamster named Joseph gerbils. I will let you pet him if you promise to be my girlfriend...

I have a pet hamster named Joseph gerbils. I will let you pet him if you promise to be my girlfriend. Ignore if you hate hamsters.

Attached: licensed-image.jpg (430x344, 16.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/4xh7ii.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if i talk you up and try to point you to cute queer girls can i still pet him
>not a girl

uh oh sounds like your hamster is a nazi chud

how big is ur cock and how all r u op?

Hamster pets and a bf?? Where do I sign up

wait op isnt a dyke?

No he's named after Joseph from the Bible jesus's stepdad we usually don't call him by his full name.
This big but I'm five foot five:'(
files.catbox.moe/4xh7ii.mp4

can i pet your hamster w earbuds while you fuck your gf in the next room
>a man

>This big but I'm five foot five:'(
user I'll be ur gf but ur gonna have to put a skirt on too I'm afraid

Attached: 1652792569823.jpg (3264x2448, 1006.82K)

counter offer- How about we don't and say we did and you be my girlfriend anyways

I'm 5'5" and my dick is bigger than urs

Attached: IMG_1433.jpg (382x373, 132.4K)

*ur 5'5" I'm 6'

>French Canadian

Attached: PAFF_121516_angerdisgustmorality-1024x585.jpg (1024x585, 89.6K)

oh it's just random femboi pic.. I'm US made

So I'm a handsome man and a bit of a chad of Internet trannies. I've only ever met one tranny with a dick bigger than mine and she couldn't even function because so basically with atrophy it became about the same size as mine (6.5 inches)

On top of that I've had real world experience the most recent was a gangbang there was seven trannies two dudes I was one of them. Three of these trannies were six feet tall my dick was still bigger than theres. Combining men and tranny's I think I've had sex with 27 people? None of them have had a bigger dick than none. So confident in this am I that I will say put up or shut up nerd.

Attached: d63.jpg (200x303, 7.97K)

Post your dick!

you're implying I would want to fuck a 6-ft tall person? I definitely would and have it's just not preferable we probably couldn't date

enjoy your stds

Why did you give him the surname of a different species of animal?

STDs aren't real except herpes I have that one.

I I thought it was meta and funny to name a hamster gerbils. I didn't want to make it it's first name so we made it it's last we usually just call him Joseph

Tfw when no chad to gangbang me :(