Why do trannies do things like picrel?

Why do trannies do things like picrel?

Attached: 20211120_162022.jpg (378x671, 39.07K)

cause it's awesome and hot esp if the gun is loaded giwtm

giwtwm too

whooohoo

giwtwm

Literally me with the gun

my friend (trans) sucked off her loaded gun and flicked her tongue over it like it was a cock, and it was the hottest thing ever

so hot

wowie

being suicidal and horny is like a magic potion op

I got beat up over six times but picking up straight guys when I was pre-op. I have not been beat up since srs. Surgery must be pretty good and indistinguishable from natal women otherwise I'd have gotten beat up again

ok but that's not what the thread is about.
this is a gun kink thread, sorry for the guys who beat you up that sucks

I got beat up because they didn't know I had a dick and when they found out I had the dick they got violently upset. This is only six guys out of probably 50 guys that I went home with when I had a dick I just didn't like to tell handsome guys a turnoff. I didn't really want to get the surgery for myself but I wanted to be able to have sex without getting beat up

giwtwm, that's so hot

imagine watching your bf going to the shooting range and using that gun and then later doing that in bed

ok... but how is that relevant to sexy gunplay

None of them used a gun. One guy threw me down a flight of stairs and I was hurt and had to go to the hospital! He was arrested for assault and battery even though I was in his house. You can't just beat a girl up just because you don't like her

so... not relevant at all.

>guns aren't easily available in my country
This is so frustrating

grab a knife

That's the next best thing and also pretty hot
I want a guy to cut me and hold a knife to my throat

I don't have a problem with men beating me up or trying to shoot me with a gun. Most of the men I go with think I'm a natural born female. If one of them ever finds out and shoots you the gun I'd be worth it.

Sif …

least mentally ill TTTTard

what? lol it's hot