Why do straight men like pussy

>be me, gay male
>female friend of mine who knows im a faggot tells me shes physically attracted to me
>keeps asking me to fuck her
>finally give in on her birthday
>struggle to get hard but eventually do after stroking for a while
>we start doing doggy
>literally just feels like i stuck my dick in a moist ham sandwhich

i dont get the appeal its just overrated to be honest
>inb4 you wouldn't understand because gay
i've been told many times that getting pussy is the greatest feeling in the world and that im missing out, nothing to do with gay its just how it feels

pic unrel i guess

Attached: 1618694379352.jpg (872x500, 63.92K)

nigga u gay

Straight men liking how pussy feels is actually just them feeling validated as a man in the moment they are getting that pussy and they conflate that feeling with sexual pleasure. Ham sandwich is accurate

Ur a faggot user

i already addressed this
that makes sense i guess

your disgust overwhelmed any joy

she may also have been quite loose, she sounds like a floozey

they always say they like pussy but I've never met one who liked pussy enough to replace his penis with one

/thread

Are you cut?

I'm convinced it's impossible to experience any pleasure as a straight man that isn't tinged with or built from paranoia, self-harm and insecurity

yes

yeah
life is basically a bunch of things that will fuck you up later when your back's turned

Yeah that's why ur dickhead is supposed to glide in and out of the foreskin like a fleshlight while the pussy holds it all tight. Look into foreskin restoration then try fucking bitches again i guess lol. It will make gay sex feel better too.

fucking jews

It would feel ten times better if you were attracted to the person whom the pussy is attached to. But you're gay

Attached: 20220915_044656.jpg (617x467, 36.8K)

Pretty much this.

Wow, this sounds so similar to how straight men sometimes try sucking dick or anal sex and they don't like it. I wonder what's the connection between these phenomena.

Wow women really do treats us gays like their pets

sounds pretty based to me if I had a guy I could get to fuck me and know he'd never develop feelings I'd go for it

Thank you for testing it our so I don't have to.
I've been so curious if the rumors are true that it feels better or not

>fuckibg your own foreskin is actually better than any hole can ever be
Jews really are evil lol

Yeah you do the same with your dog you sicko

It's because you are gay. I have a trans gf and am grossed out by her dick. It's partly how I realized I'm not bi. lol

why doesn't she get srs?