Be me, straight tranner

>be me, straight tranner
>really into fujo stuff, initially start reading it for the meme but become an unironic fujoshi
>meet another tranner through school
>transbian, ewww
>find out shes a bit of a fujoshi as well, we bond over this
>long story short, we end up dating
>talk about fujoshi all the time with eachother
>start roleplaying as a gay couple when we have sex
>end up pressuring eachother into both detransitioning
>we stay on HRT but are cis kind of again I guess
WTF happened?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-194546_Twitter.jpg (1074x806, 596.43K)

get off hrt

transingularity

unironic enbies?
if you were to stop hrt and become a fujo man, thats a lot different than an actual non-anime guy with hair all over and a beard

We've both done a bunch of laser and have breasts. Neither of us really want to go full man mode either, we just identify as cis men now because it's hot

you found the only way to do irl yaoi
boymoder4boymoder

>but become an unironic fujoshi
Unrelated to your topic but can you explain this? Why do you (and many other people) talk about fujo, anime etc. fandom like it's a disease that you catch and can't resist?

for the sake of accuracy

that's so hot user, do you go by your deadname?
don't do this
it's like an obsession for some people so it's accurate

We both chose new Japanese boy names

lmao, what do you dress like now?

the true trap is finding out the two cis gays in the corner of the bar are secretly however-many-years-hrt transbians

Extremely cringe.

>However Many HRT Transbians is filmed in front of a live studio audience

I'm a post srs transbian and sometimes, during sex, me and my cis lesbian girlfriend larp as gay men

lesbian girls can be gay boys too, period.

bump!!!!

goals

I'm op, we chose new western boy names from a romance novel we both like, I wont say which one because you'll call it cringe

I mostly wear boycut vnecks and skinny jeans, but my boyfriend is a good and will wear collared shirts even to the grocery store
Very based, keep up the good work boys

Ok that is less cringe. How did you about doing this? Did it take some convincing to do? How did you being up the topic?