Big Fat Stupid Head!

If you really feel like a woman, why don't you dress like a woman regardless whether you pass or not? Why is your big fat stupid head got to get involved in it all time? Stop thinking about it and just do it!

Attached: 1644534289470.jpg (993x973, 203.72K)

Here's what I don't understand? Being a female and not being born one must be a major points in your life. I can't see how you can't go somewhat out of your way over it? Why don't you move to a liberal area? Isn't your life worth more than you're familiar comfort staying where you don't feel like you can be yourself.
If you move to a liberal area like one of the big West Coast cities are East Coast cities, you should know that you can dress like a woman even if you don't pass. Why not enjoy your life and live as a woman express yourself as a woman and not have to worry about passing. It's not your fault you don't pass not everybody can pass. Why don't you take control of your life?

What a bunch of cowards! Afraid to even talk about why you won't dress as a female. You know you want to but you're scared to do it? I can't believe you're such heartless little queers!

Why are you going to wait till your 50 years old before you start accepted you're a hon?

just because my main hormone is now estrogen doesn't mean i'm a woman or have the body to wear anything i'd like. i gotta take stuff into account

>If you really feel like a woman, why don't you dress like a woman regardless whether you pass or not?
i do and the reason why other people dont is because its insanely stressful

How could it be stressful to put on clothes that doesn't make any sense. Women's clothes do make you have to you make more complicated decisions but like anything else you get used to it

i'm not gonna be cringe >:(
also ya women's clothing is complicated and scary

I got beat up over six times picking up straight guys when I was pre-op. I have not been beat up since srs. Surgery must be pretty good and indistinguishable from natal women otherwise I'd have gotten beat up again
I got beat up because they didn't know I had a dick and when they found out I had the dick they got violently upset. This is only six guys out of probably 50 guys I went with when I had a dick. I just didn't like to tell handsome guys a turnoff. I didn't really want to get the surgery for myself but I wanted to be able to have sex without getting beat up

How can clothing be scary they're cheaper they fit better and they're prettier. What's so scary about that?

too easy too fuck up and look ridiculous

Random tourists be like
>just honmode it'll make your life better
Also be like
>Omg why are hons so ugly and disgusting with no self awareness

Some people just want to wait until they pass until theyre confident enough to girlmode and that's ok. Looking like a hon means at best people treat you like you have some kind of disability. People are just generally so much nicer when they don't know, no matter how woke they say they are

I don't see why? It's no harder than men's clothing and women's clothing is probably easier. I've never really wore men's clothing, other than boys clothing. I never wore like suits and ties.
Women aren't smarter than men and they don't have any problem wearing women's clothing?

>How could it be stressful to put on clothes that doesn't make any sense
some people react very badly to you wearing womens clothes

Seems like a waste of time to be so concerned about other people, rather than yourself. First few years I started living as female, I didn't pass. I was a teenager and I had the very little fashion sense. I wore just to dress over male underwear.
I didn't start passing really well until I started taking HRT which wasn't until a few years later because they wouldn't let me take HRT when I was a kid.
I never cared what other people thought. I never noticed people treating me different, one way or the other

and this is just for skirts
for men, you put on a shirt that fits, pants that fit, and shoes that fit. done.

Attached: 1660247459569423.jpg (564x564, 60.66K)

I never noticed it. Once in awhile I had black men say something like 'hey bitch, you're looking for something to suck', grabbing their cock. I just never really paid much attention to it. They were ghetto black guys.

Well that must have been very nice for you to have it so easy. I got beat up a bunch of times by random drunk strangers for wearing girls clothes when i was pre hrt. I wasn't even transitioning or anything i just preferred dressing that way but apparently that angered people. Now that I'm a few years hrt/post ffs/voice trained, the difference in how people treat me is huge. Maybe you don't look that different if people aren't treating you any different idk

You don't have to learn all that stuff at once. I like pencil skirts okay, so I wear mostly pencil skirts and some of the other skirt bottoms on dresses.
Some other skirt styles I picked out without even knowing exactly what it is because I liked it. You don't really have to know what they're all called. Women's pants also feel a lot better than men's pants. I think they're more simple because if you know say you're a size for size five that's all you need to know in pants or a skirt and if your top is the same size as your bottom all you are is a five or six. I think men's clothes all in inches, so every inch is different. Women's pants are like average or petite, so you don't buy them bt measured length, you just buy them in the size number.

whats your point exactly? want me to list every fucking shirt cut in the world? pants type?

>Why is your big fat stupid head got to get involved in it all time? Stop thinking about it and just do it!
would if i could, m8

Attached: megamind.jpg (497x392, 42.49K)

I don't know either? I first started dressing female when I was 15, oh wait I first started presenting female when I was 14, but not in dresses. I would wear pants a large bright colored shirt and carry a bag with me. Going to a gas station bathroom and take a small purse out of the bag with a bra and two water balloons in it and walk out female. One big advantage for me was that it made me look older and I could buy cigarettes. When I was 15 I started wearing dresses and leaving my home dressed. I know I didn't pass because sometimes people would shake their head funny at me like a disapproving scowl. Maybe I just wasn't emotionally sensitive but I've never bothered me nobody ever threatened to hurt me and I lived in a city

>I think they're more simple because if you know say you're a size for size five that's all you need to know in pants or a skirt and if your top is the same size as your bottom all you are is a five or six.
this is complete gibberish to me
>I think men's clothes all in inches, so every inch is different. Women's pants are like average or petite, so you don't buy them bt measured length, you just buy them in the size number.
and this is why only men's clothing fits me
the issue i'm trying to get at isn't about sizing. with women's fashion there's just so much going on, all the different cuts, skirts vs pants vs dresses, sizing but not in regards to fit, patterns, colours, accessories