I think i accidentally made my cis gf hate trannies

i think i accidentally made my cis gf hate trannies

t. self-hating permaboymoder

Attached: 1626929901766.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

why, did you spread the brainworms? why do all selfhaters have to spread the hate to others, just keep it to yourself or here

i just wanted to share my hate for rapehons

Attached: 1627259592825.png (1112x1002, 303.43K)

>accidentally
No, you just buffed away the layers of fake acceptance until she couldn't help but be honest about what she really thinks of you.

what the fuck is this have the transes formed an army?

It's called The Tranch. Some hons made a ranch in rural Oregon and believe the far right is besieging them every night (despite their CCTV cameras never capturing a single second of it somehow). They're totally inept at farming and people have been slowly leaving the ranch, so today it's a big dustbowl and the two in the front seat are actually at war with each other right now.

>Oregon
Isn't this in Colorado?

Shit. I couldn't remember if it was Oregon or Colorado, I knew it was one or the other.
But yeah. You can see the destruction of the land on Google Maps, all the neighboring ranches are green and theirs is just dust. You can even look back over the years and see it deteriorate.

you played yourself

Lol I hope you catch her looking at TERF forums and blogs and then have her break up with you with one long and nasty TERF rant

troon team six

Attached: AUG22_MCKNIGHT_TRANS_MILITARY_POST01.jpg (822x462, 37.22K)

lol I knew about the ranch I did not know they were incompetent farmers

this image makes me wanna go off the grid

good gods what the fuck is that pic

Attached: f0fdf77000ff1017-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 86.48K)

i guess i did
i cant help it though we're just too funny

Attached: 1627259759559.jpg (640x853, 132.5K)

Terribly incompetent. They were trying to make a self sustaining safe space for trans people but they're all morons but believe they know exactly what they're doing. Their winter shelter for the animals was literally just some wood with a tarp nailed over it, which of course failed the first time it snowed and they didn't even bother fixing it. It's been a bizarre thing to watch desu.

Are the animals okay?

silly user, you are meant to keep the honposting here so u don't do it outside, now your gf hates u
i called the trarmy on OP for treason, they're coming soon with a shoot first ask second policy

Not really, no. A few died and they claim it was righties who snuck onto their land or that the animals just died of sudden natural causes. There's other issues like not grooming them at all since they think all animals are naturally wild, even though sheep and that kind of thing are too domesticated now to be left to the wild.

not only that but they decided on alpacas
so you have these heavily armed hons, riding around in pickups like trying to instigate fights with "nazi rednecks" and the entire town just shuns these freaks and wishes they would go away
like you can even see it at the liberal faggot coffee shop they visit. everyone just wants these hons with chips on their linebacker shoulders gone.

you deserve whatever’s coming to you

The town has truly shown infinite patience with them, especially after they tried to disrupt the 4th of July celebrations, but they still slam it on Twitter for being transphobic and full of conservatives. I think it's all ending soon since they're at war with each other now and people had been leaving already for a long time.

its ok i will never succumb to the brainworms. i will never troon
look at pic and tell me they arent funny. come on

Attached: 1589e5bdd926be3506f8b0cea008f045335c823f4ef6cfa9dce33859bc194052_1.jpg (640x720, 53.22K)

>not only that but they decided on alpacas
>so you have these heavily armed hons, riding around in pickups like trying to instigate fights with "nazi rednecks" and the entire town just shuns these freaks and wishes they would go away
>like you can even see it at the liberal faggot coffee shop they visit. everyone just wants these hons with chips on their linebacker shoulders gone.
they sound based to me

user... what is coming for you is looking like the people you posted when you finally crack ....

There's nothing based about hurting animals to LARP, user.

are they hurting the alpacas?

i'll kill myself when i do. easy

Yes.

ok that's fucked up then, hope they're arrested

>
where can i read about this? google tranch turns up nothing