Why can’t you be normal?

Why can’t you be straight, cis, traditionalist, etc?
Why do you want to subvert society so badly?

Attached: 87643F81-9085-4F2D-85E2-8EC729E7B9A3.jpg (804x582, 560.16K)

why can't you understand we're born this way? why do you insist on making us like you? You don't see us saying

>HEY OP SUCK MORE COCK

I typed up an actual answer but then deleted it all and instead decided to just tell you to suck eggs.

umm based?

The only thing worse than an edgelord with too many tattoos and piercings is a "traditionalist" aka a beta loser who fantasizes that living in a totalitarian society would confer a higher social status than the one he actually inhabits

Attached: 8f8.jpg (425x282, 15.63K)

>traditionalist
boooring!

Attached: 6661386.jpg (410x650, 49.08K)

Because our evolutionary goal is to mate and further our species. It is impossible for you to mate easily, therefore you are the aberration.

nooo with out our hecc'n tradwives and wagon wheel how are we supposed to mount to anything?

I I mean amount to anything... fuck me i gotta stop projecting

that's part of the evolutionary goal. The other part is to make use for those who can't or don't mate and still find use within the tribe while allowing them to bond and fulfill their adult sexual desires. Homo is and always was with us. It serves its goal perfectly. You don't need everyone fuccing. Also some women are barren as well as men.

I’m FTM and my girlfriend is MTF, we are going to use my frozen eggs and her frozen sperm to have children using a surrogate

Basically this.
People don't reproduce. Sets of genes do. An equilibrium gest reached in which multiple sets of genes coexist and are optimal at a certain group level. Individual reproduction doesn't really matter and is a misunderstanding of what evolution is.

Damn, straight either way huh

There is no "goal" to evolution, it's just the inevitable end result of sheer chance. It's like saying we have a moral imperative to draw poker hands until we get a royal flush. Nothing would change if the human race died out tomorrow.

"traditionalism" = women shouldn't be able to reject chud clitty

ST4T is ordained by god and we will have biological children

>Why do you want to subvert society so badly?
because i can and its fun

I want to be traditionalist, but I'm not masochistic. You conservative retards won't let me marry, have kids, and pray for them at the church.

That sure isn’t as easy as being able to roll on top of a woman for a few minutes. Humanity isn’t meant to do all this test tube baby shit.

please read the selfish gene, you'll learn a lot about evolution

Literal NPC behavior
>nooooo you’re acting off script! Error.exe found

Attached: 47C68265-A3E4-4D3D-AE24-2363F5DE36FC.jpg (1242x1508, 78.15K)

Then marry someone of the opposite sex retard. I refuse to believe you cannot physically have sex with someone of the opposite sex.